Salon Liberal RETARD writes about being shot

in spite of the author's conclusion, he makes a good case FOR stop and frisk as well as concealed carry.

I disagree. That is a slippery slope, and there isn't much 4th amendment left in a police state of bald, steroid using sociopaths who are supposed to pass as police. It's a two way street.

in spite of the author's conclusion, he makes a good case FOR stop and frisk as well as concealed carry.

I disagree. That is a slippery slope, and there isn't much 4th amendment left in a police state of bald, steroid using sociopaths who are supposed to pass as police. It's a two way street.

well if the cops can't defend me, can I at least defend myself from the Trayvons of the world?

well if the cops can't defend me, can I at least defend myself from the Trayvons of the world?

Hell yeah. Battle up.

Forum List

Back