Salon Slams National Anthem as ‘Neo-Confederate Symbol’

Funny to see one of the whites aforementioned rate my post as funny but has no factual or historical rebut...oh well; so much for that faction of ignorant whites and others...

Who’s going to be the one to tell the leftards the War of 1812 predates the Civil War?

Making America Great Again, one media meltdown at a time.

Salon Slams National Anthem as 'Neo-Confederate Symbol'
Funny that the US did just fine before the use of the national anthem in sports stadiums before WWII..
been doing just fine since then til now. why now is it an issue?

oh - cause people are looking to be offended so everything offends them.

when everything offends you, nothing but you can fix that. (not *you* per se but those in that mindset)

I understand that some white people fall into one of two groups:
1: Willful ignorance of the racist origins of many American institutions and traditions.
2: The attempt to minimize the racist history of America and although distasteful, to argue from a point of historical accuracy.

i have zero need to read anything you ever say again. feel free to say it, by all means.

i'll feel free to slide your whiney ass to ignore and move on.

I understand that some white people fall into one of two groups:
1: Willful ignorance of the racist origins of many American institutions and traditions.
2: The attempt to minimize the racist history of America and although distasteful, to argue from a point of historical accuracy.

i have zero need to read anything you ever say again. feel free to say it, by all means.

i'll feel free to slide your whiney ass to ignore and move on.
So in other words you are too stupid to debate facts and history so must resort to, "lalalalala" while plugging your ears...lol.
Get lost loser.

Who’s going to be the one to tell the leftards the War of 1812 predates the Civil War?

Salon reprinted something from Alternet written by someone no one has ever heard of.

And now it's a big liberal conspiracy…

Who's having the meltdown?
Why would people have a "melt down" over history and where is that link so that I can read through it???

Salon reprinted something from Alternet written by someone no one has ever heard of.

And now it's a big liberal conspiracy…

Who's having the meltdown?
So your excuse is Leftards are just stupid parrots parroting bulkshit because they are so stupid.

Yep. That's where the left stand today folks.

It's almost like THE LEFT, and this makes me sad to say this....but it is almost like THE LEFT is in the early development stages of creating a movement like ISIS
Which is still better than what you create with your movements...I don't see a religious base with a political and religious motive to their attacks..

Their idiot ideology is their religion.
hardly so, it is not a religion more so than a doctrine of political beliefs..A little whacko like Black Lives Matters, but no religion or cultist status..

Au contraire, it is a religion substitute, just like Nazism or Communism. Like many religious systems, those who refuse to believe are considered on the road to Perdition, and must be destroyed lest they pull others from the true faith.
Oh you mean like the Trumpets....

No, I don't.

Forum List

Back