🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Salute Latte?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
coffee_c0-164-810-636_s561x327.jpg

Obama being disrespectful or just too much golf on his mind?

PERFECT! I had little doubt one of you twinks would find this pic....but you might notice that Bush43 saluted with an empty hand. That is sufficient for those of you who salute nothing and nobody.
Presidents didn't even start saluting until Reagan. And civilians or people not in uniform are not required to salute anyway. Much ado about nothing. You people are pathetic

PERFECT! I had little doubt one of you twinks would find this pic....but you might notice that Bush43 saluted with an empty hand. That is sufficient for those of you who salute nothing and nobody.
Presidents didn't even start saluting until Reagan. And civilians or people not in uniform are not required to salute anyway. Much ado about nothing. You people are pathetic

Roosevelt%20Hand%20Salute.gif

I'm fairly certain that FDR was President before Reegan.

And just to be technical about it, the POTUS is a civilian and thus not technically entitled to either be saluted or to salute, but tradition is that we do both.

Barry is tired of all the requirements to be president....he's a Kenyan doper from the Islands who voted "present" and smiled like a starlet at the OWS mutts to get elected. He'd much rather shoot selfies with white women to infuriate Mooch....he kinda digs the slapdowns she gives him being Reggie's catcher and all. :badgrin:

obama_selfie_mandela_funeral_2013_12-10.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Cute. He also decided to hide the bodies coming back from Iraq by not allowing their coffins to be photographed or filmed by the press at Dover AFB.

I do so despise that man and oh yeah, you're an idiot.

You do realize that there are still brave men and women coming back to dover. Seems that the left lost interest about 6 years ago. Damn hypocrites.

If there were a photograph of President Obama cracking a soft boiled egg on the pointed end, Conservatives would writhe on the floor in disgust.

Way to keep your eye on the big picture, Conservatives! This example of kabuki theater is red meat for small minds.

Forum List

Back