Sam Drafted!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoKeP-n6z8g]Michael Sam kisses Boyfriend with cake ESPN after getting Drafted By St Louis Rams - YouTube[/ame]

By St Louis!

Great coverage of him kissing his bf thanks NFL Network!

pan.jpg

I think there's a good possibility that the reason this guy came out when he did, was that he knows he's probably a bit sub-par of being an NFL player.
By coming out, he immediately placed pressure on the NFL. If they don't find a place for him in the league, they know the questions would come up that maybe he was being discriminated against.
They do draft him, and they potentially get a marketing bonanza.

Look at Danica Patrick. She's a pretty average driver at best, yet she far out-earns every other driver.
The team that has her, could get a better driver to take her slot, but they know she's a goldmine, so obviously they all want her.

I think there's a good possibility that the reason this guy came out when he did, was that he knows he's probably a bit sub-par of being an NFL player.
By coming out, he immediately placed pressure on the NFL. If they don't find a place for him in the league, they know the questions would come up that maybe he was being discriminated against.
They do draft him, and they potentially get a marketing bonanza.

Look at Danica Patrick. She's a pretty average driver at best, yet she far out-earns every other driver.
The team that has her, could get a better driver to take her slot, but they know she's a goldmine, so obviously they all want her.

Well, then next year's draft may look like RuPaul's Drag Race:

drag-race-590mc-111211.jpg

Michael Sam is an opportunist.

If he ever catches wind that St. Louis is going to cut him from the team.

He will hold a press conference and announce he's having the surgery to go transgender.

And the St. Louis franchise will be forced to keep him or else be labeled intolerant bigots.

This crap ain't ever gonna end....... :doubt:

You're just another selfish queer. I know wiping feces off your penis might seem normal to you but it's not normal at all.

Because you just leave it on there? Is that how novasteve likes it, precious? Don't share too much personal info, ReallyCan't.

He's a defensive lineman, but I bet he wishes he was the center, and have the QB putting his hands down there to grab the balls, errrr ball.

Forum List

Back