Samantha Exposes Her Foul Mouth.Anyone Wonder If She Uses"The N Word" On A Regular Basis?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:1peleas: If this is how Samantha Bee speaks on television, and most likely in private conversations and partys, can we assume she also uses the N word in conversation/jokes,,etc?
Most likely? Anyone agree?
Can you imagine if Samantha Bee were to have been caught on a hot mike making some racist/vulgar insult to any infamous black male or female?
Then what would happen to her?
:aargh: :ack-1: :oops-28:

:1peleas: If this is how Samantha Bee speaks on television, and most likely in private conversations and partys, can we assume she also uses the N word in conversation/jokes,,etc?
Can you imagine if Samantha Bee were to have been caught on a hot mike making some racist/vulgar insult to any infamous black male or female?

Lefties seem to be discounting the Samantha Bee "joke" as vulgar, but not racist. I'd be curious to know if most women feel vulgar is better or worse than racist.

Lefties seem to be discounting the Samantha Bee "joke" as vulgar, but not racist. I'd be curious to know if most women feel vulgar is better or worse than racist.
Well, if you want to know what women think or prefer, you should just do what you guys always do: get together a bunch of crusty old white guys for a meeting to decide.

No Stupid. No one wonders that. The rest of us have what we call "brains".

You know what else no one wonders? Whether she speaks Inuit or drives a fucking Studebaker.

I wonder what Samantha Bee says in her car when four black people are taking their time crossing in front of her

I don't care if the Bee Yotch says nagger 50 times a day. I don't care that Roseanne made the ape joke.

The things that some people think are all-important are trite and trivial to others.

What if they're both racists, who cares? Not me.

Well, if you want to know what women think or prefer, you should just do what you guys always do: get together a bunch of crusty old white guys for a meeting to decide.

Does it hurt much to be so ignorant?

It depends.

If she spewed hate at Ben Carson or Star Parker, the media would circle the wagons to support her.

Netflix would give her a series.

No Stupid. No one wonders that. The rest of us have what we call "brains".

You know what else no one wonders? Whether she speaks Inuit or drives a fucking Studebaker.

Slugo, you're a fucking hack.

You spew what will serve the party. You have no brain, you have a SCRIPT from the hate sites.

I don't care about her, but she is right about Ivanka, minus the **** word. Her showing a pic of her and her kid, while the Trump org is separating kids and parents is disgusting. I am rather sick of her, she is only out to fill her pocket book.

I don't care if the Bee Yotch says nagger 50 times a day. I don't care that Roseanne made the ape joke.

The things that some people think are all-important are trite and trivial to others.

True who needs to watch them. I never watched either, but Rosanne's new show, in it she shoplifts, and makes poor people look dumb as rocks.

Only blacks say nigg€r on a regular basis.
I walked up to black guy one time and I said, “Yo, nigga, wassup?”
He said, “WTF you call me?“
I said “Nigga. That’s your name, ain’t it? All your friends were just calling you that.”

True who needs to watch them. I never watched either, but Rosanne's new show, in it she shoplifts, and makes poor people look dumb as rocks.
Do you watch any other sitcoms on network TV? They're not exactly making anyone look brilliant.

If she'll use it on TV, I think it's safe to assume that in private and among friends, she's called Ivanka and the First Lady the "c" word routinely.

Ask Roseanne, they are prob friends

Just about every word there is has lost its shock value due to how many times they have been put out there already any way, so I wouldn't be surprised if they have come from her mouth too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back