Same Folks Who Claim War on Drugs Is a Failure Demand a War on Guns

9610qchijs291.jpg
Except there wasn't a gun problem before Progs took control of the nation over a half century ago. At least what we see today which is of insanity from agendas that bred the insanity.

I support the Constitution, when there is proper due process, people can lose their rights. This isn't anything new, '

Why do you want to ignore the Constitution and allow felons to go around legally buying and possessing firearms?
The only problem I have with losing rights due to criminal behavior is that it becomes a life sentence.

If a person is deemed dangerous enough to not be allowed possession of a weapon, that person is too dangerous to walk free among us. Because they WILL get weapons, whether we like it or not.

The only problem I have with losing rights due to criminal behavior is that it becomes a life sentence.

If a person is deemed dangerous enough to not be allowed possession of a weapon, that person is too dangerous to walk free among us. Because they WILL get weapons, whether we like it or not.
They can apply with the court to get those rights back

The BOR lists all the fundamental rights. Most of the amendments from 11 to 27 aren't even rights.
no they don’t list all the fundamental right as amendment 9 highlights, and more over only applied to the federal govt and it’s relationship with people until the 14th

no they don’t list all the fundamental right as amendment 9 highlights, and more over only applied to the federal govt and it’s relationship with people until the 14th
The 9th Amendment doesn't list any fundamental rights.

The 9th Amendment doesn't list any fundamental rights.
No it highlights that the ones listed before it, don't list all the rights:

Amendment IX​

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Except there wasn't a gun problem before Progs took control of the nation over a half century ago. At least what we see today which is of insanity from agendas that bred the insanity.

Lol. School shootings go back to the 1960s.

Forum List

Back