Same Sex Marriage - law of the land

Great, great news for this Country. Finally had the backbone to do the right thing.

Congratulations, gay people.
How long have you been getting a bone in the back?
Bitch, my wife is a goddess of a woman and we have 2 beautiful children together.

You dont need to be gay to stand for whats right. Evil never wins

A good day, for the only real Americans, the ones who believe in E Q U A L I T Y.

Oh, and someone hide all guns, knives, ropes, and tall buildings from Sil. She'll be having a very bad day...
You getting your asshole enlarged?
I have a big smile on my face for all gay kids today, unlike you who both fear and hate them...
Buy some candy to lure them to your house?
Most of the gay kids I know are almost as old as I am, and already married, now in all US states and territories. It sucks to be you today, not them. That makes me very happy...

Great, great news for this Country. Finally had the backbone to do the right thing.

Bitch, my wife is a goddess of a woman and we have 2 beautiful children together.

Being opposed to gay marriage is not evil. Having THAT absurd opinion is retarded though... congrats

Being opposed to gay marriage is not evil. Having THAT absurd opinion is retarded though... congrats
In your opinion.

Its evil in mine....that make your pelvis hurt or something?

Just because the Laws of Man accept something does not mean the Laws of the Gods accept it. We will ALL be judged by a court much higher than the SCOTUS at the moment of our death.

In your opinion.

You were just offended by a gay reference to you so what do you do 2 posts later? Imply gay jokes to someone else.

Jesus Christ

Confirmed retarded

ran across this:

SNIP:
15 Reasons ‘Marriage Equality’ Is About Neither Marriage Nor Equality
Don't fall for the 'marriage equality' sales pitch. It's a deception.
By Stella Morabito

By Stella Morabito
June 26, 2015

Same-sex marriage is a notion that contains within itself the seeds of its own destruction. I doubt many have thought this through, with the ironic exception of the elites who have been pushing the agenda the hardest.

Most people are weary of it all and going along to get along, especially since dissent has become such a socially expensive proposition, almost overnight. That in itself should deeply concern anyone who values freedom of expression.

Sure, true believers scattered across the land really do think the entire project ends with allowing same-sex couples to marry. Most persist in the blind faith that a federal ban on the standard definition of marriage will have no negative effect on family autonomy and privacy. That’s a pipe dream.

The same-sex marriage agenda is more like a magic bullet with a trajectory that will abolish civil marriage for everyone, and in doing so, will embed central planning into American life. And that, my friends, is the whole point of it. Along with Obamacare, net neutrality, and Common Core, genderless marriage is a blueprint for regulating life, particularly family life.

The Rainbow’s Arc
Unintended consequences usually come about when we are ignorant or maybe lazy about a course of action. But we usually crash land after following an arc of logic, which in this case has gone largely undiscerned and unaddressed in the public square.

Americans are in a fog about how marriage equality will lead to more central planning and thought policing. This is partly because the media and Hollywood only provide slogans to regurgitate while academics and judges push politically correct speech codes to obey.

Let’s explore the fallout of that arc of faulty logic. Included below are some 15 of the gaping holes in the “marriage equality” reasoning that Americans have not thought through.

ALL of it here:
15 Reasons Marriage Equality Is About Neither

In your opinion.

You were just offended by a gay reference to you so what do you do 2 posts later? Imply gay jokes to someone else.

Jesus Christ

Confirmed retarded
I was offended where?
And fail#2 of yours, this post wasnt calling you gay ya fuckin weirdo

Just because the Laws of Man accept something does not mean the Laws of the Gods accept it. We will ALL be judged by a court much higher than the SCOTUS at the moment of our death.

Yes, this is why we focus on what we alone say or do in our own hearts and stop condemning others. We all have our own logs and thorns to work on.
It is such a joke to watch these judging higher than Thou politicians come out later with some scary skeletons in their closets.

In your opinion.

Jesus Christ

Confirmed retarded
I was offended where?
Why else would my pelvis hurt?

Back tracking eh? Logical response since being offended at being called gay & considering anti gay marriage as evil doesn't really reconcile with using fag jokes

In your opinion.

Jesus Christ

Confirmed retarded
I was offended where?
Why else would my pelvis hurt?

Back tracking eh? Logical response since being offended at being called gay & considering anti gay marriage as evil doesn't really reconcile with using fag jokes
Well being wrong and assuming shit must make ya feel good gramps so....good. hope u get more food days like this ya old assed gremlin

Health Care.

Marriage equality.

We are taking our country back from the American Taliban (tea party).

From Politico

Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage - POLITICO

An Historic 5-4 Decision that under the Equal Protection Clause, Gays/Lesbians have the same Right To Marry that my wife I had when we were married 22-years ago.

This is an important Brown v Board, Roe v Wade and Loving v Virginia.

As stated in a post yesterday, I have called my next door neighbors, a Lesbian Couple and taking them out for a Champagne Brunch in Mill Valley. Marie and Oma are two very lovely Women and very caring parents of two month old daughter Susana.

Gay/Lesbian Marriage is legal and valid. A Same Sex in California is legal and binding in the State of Texas.

DOMA is Dead.

DADT is Dead.

I know the haters will continue to hate, it is after all the only thing they have left.

Hetrosexual Marriage is not now, nor has it ever been threatened by Same Sex Marriage.

This decision makes Same Sex valid in all Fifty (50) States.

This is a great day for our Country.

Forum List

Back