🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Same Sex Marriage - law of the land

From Politico

Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage - POLITICO

An Historic 5-4 Decision that under the Equal Protection Clause, Gays/Lesbians have the same Right To Marry that my wife I had when we were married 22-years ago.

This is an important Brown v Board, Roe v Wade and Loving v Virginia.

As stated in a post yesterday, I have called my next door neighbors, a Lesbian Couple and taking them out for a Champagne Brunch in Mill Valley. Marie and Oma are two very lovely Women and very caring parents of two month old daughter Susana.

Gay/Lesbian Marriage is legal and valid. A Same Sex in California is legal and binding in the State of Texas.

DOMA is Dead.

DADT is Dead.

I know the haters will continue to hate, it is after all the only thing they have left.

Hetrosexual Marriage is not now, nor has it ever been threatened by Same Sex Marriage.

This decision makes Same Sex valid in all Fifty (50) States.

This is a great day for our Country.
God hasn't voted yet.

Does not really matter in any way.

One, I do not accept or believe in any form of Monotheistic Male-God Head. No such being exists.

Two, I am not now, nor have I ever been a Christian.

Three, The United States does not, under our Constitution recognize a singluar State Sponsored, State Sanctioned, State Mandated Religion.

Religion is mentioned Two (02) Times and Two (02) Times only the Constitution of the United States of America.

Article VI.

"No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification for any office or trust over the United States"

First Amendment.

"Congress Shall Make No Law

Four, Who the hell cares.

As of today, in this country Gays/Lesbians have the same rights to marriage as Hetrosexual Couples.
You have my sincere sympathy

From Politico

An Historic 5-4 Decision that under the Equal Protection Clause, Gays/Lesbians have the same Right To Marry that my wife I had when we were married 22-years ago.

As stated in a post yesterday, I have called my next door neighbors, a Lesbian Couple and taking them out for a Champagne Brunch in Mill Valley. Marie and Oma are two very lovely Women and very caring parents of two month old daughter Susana.

Gay/Lesbian Marriage is legal and valid. A Same Sex in California is legal and binding in the State of Texas.

DOMA is Dead.

DADT is Dead.

I know the haters will continue to hate, it is after all the only thing they have left.

Hetrosexual Marriage is not now, nor has it ever been threatened by Same Sex Marriage.

God hasn't voted yet.

Does not matter.

One - I do not adhere, follow, participate in or attend any form of Organized Religious Service.

Two - The United States of American does not recognize any singular Organized Religious Group. There is no State Sponsored, State Mandated, State Required Religion in the United States.

Three - Who the hell Cares.

Religion is mentioned Two (02) Times and Two (02) Only in the Constitution of The United States of America.

Article VI.

"But No Religious Test Shall Ever Be Rrequired As A Qualification To Any Office or Public Trust Under The United States."

First Amendment.

"Congress Shall Make No Law Respecting An Establishment of Religion, or the Free Excerise Thereof....."

No person can be required to an adherent to, congregant of, student of or teacher of any form of religion in this country.

It does not matter what YOU think. Same Sex Marriage as a Right under the Fourteenth (14th.) Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America is now the law of land.

Your private religious beliefs are exactly that, your private religious beliefs. Under our Constitution you do not have the right or the purpose of right in attempting to deny a person of legal age of marrying the person of his/her choice.

Just like your religious freedom is a protected right under the Constitution.

Ain't our Constitution an amazing document to live by.

Health Care.

Marriage equality.

We are taking our country back from the American Taliban (tea party).

No. You've killed thus country in the last 24 hours. I can say with certainty that my great grandparents would NEVER have com to THIS country in 1900. I don't believe the other side of my family would have come HERE in the 1600's.

The AMERICA I was taught to believe in is DEAD. I will not defend this nation. I will not support this nation. I will not claim this as my nation.

Yeah, just think....Millions of Americans who would have had access to Health Care now have....Just think of the Millions of Americans free to marry the person they love....

Maybe your ancestor's should have missed that boat.

From Politico

DOMA is Dead.

DADT is Dead.

God hasn't voted yet.

One, I do not accept or believe in any form of Monotheistic Male-God Head. No such being exists.

Three, The United States does not, under our Constitution recognize a singluar State Sponsored, State Sanctioned, State Mandated Religion.

Religion is mentioned Two (02) Times and Two (02) Times only the Constitution of the United States of America.

Article VI.

"No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification for any office or trust over the United States"

First Amendment.

As of today, in this country Gays/Lesbians have the same rights to marriage as Hetrosexual Couples.

Who really thinks that I would want it.

You have a lot of hate in you.....which you must be a so-called, "Christian".

Yeah, next onslaught... forcing churches to conduct the marriages. Well, Christian churches, mosques will I'm sure be spared the indignity.

From Politico

DOMA is Dead.

DADT is Dead.

God hasn't voted yet.

Article VI.

First Amendment.

Who really thinks that I would want it.

You have a lot of hate in you.....which you must be a so-called, "Christian".
I'm not a Christian, heathen. I don't "hate", I pity.

Perhaps we can now address inter-species marriage rights? Goat fuckers unite!!!!!!

billy_goat_saturnine_94112_l.jpg

Huge victory. :mm: :woohoo:
Or a huge defeat for men and boys trapped in the lifestyle?

Consider the men and boys victimized.

CDC: 94 to 95 percent of HIV cases among young men linked to gay sex

And here's noted gay activist Larry Kramer being honest about the lifestyle:

Does it occur to you that we brought this plague of aids upon ourselves? I know I am getting into dangerous waters here but it is time. With the cabal breathing even more murderously down our backs it is time. And you are still doing it. You are still murdering each other. Please stop with all the generalizations and avoidance excuses gays have used since the beginning to ditch this responsibility for this fact. From the very first moment we were told in 1981 that the suspected cause was a virus, gay men have refused to accept our responsibility for choosing not to listen, and, starting in 1984, when we were told it definitely was a virus, this behavior turned murderous. Make whatever excuses you can to carry on living in your state of denial but this is the fact of the matter. I wish we could understand and take some responsibility for the fact that for some 30 years we have been murdering each other with great facility and that down deep inside of us, we knew what we were doing. Don’t tell me you have never had sex without thinking down deep that there was more involved in what you were doing than just maintaining a hard-on.

I have recently gone through my diaries of the worst of the plague years. I saw day after day a notation of another friend’s death. I listed all the ones I’d slept with. There were a couple hundred. Was it my sperm that killed them, that did the trick? It is no longer possible for me to avoid this question of myself. Have you ever wondered how many men you killed? I know I murdered some of them. I just know. You know how you sometimes know things? I know. Several hundred over a bunch of years, I have to have murdered some of them, planting in him the original seed. I have put this to several doctors. Mostly they refuse to discuss it, even if they are gay. Most doctors do not like to discuss sex or what we do or did. (I still have not heard a consensus on the true dangers of oral sex, for instance.) They play blind. God knows what they must be thinking when they examine us. Particularly if they aren’t gay. One doctor answered me, it takes two to tango so you cannot take the responsibility alone. But in some cases it isn’t so easy to answer so flippantly. The sweet young boy who didn’t know anything and was in awe of me. I was the first man who (*)(*)(*)(*)ed him. I think I murdered him. The old boyfriend who did not want to go to bed with me and I made him. The man I let (*)(*)(*)(*) me because I was trying to make my then boyfriend, now lover, jealous. I know, by the way, that that other one is the one who infected me. You know how you sometime know things? I know he infected me. I tried to murder myself on that one.

Huge victory. :mm: :woohoo:
Or a huge defeat for men and boys trapped in the lifestyle?

Consider the men and boys victimized.

CDC: 94 to 95 percent of HIV cases among young men linked to gay sex

And here's noted gay activist Larry Kramer being honest about the lifestyle:

Does it occur to you that we brought this plague of aids upon ourselves? I know I am getting into dangerous waters here but it is time. With the cabal breathing even more murderously down our backs it is time. And you are still doing it. You are still murdering each other. Please stop with all the generalizations and avoidance excuses gays have used since the beginning to ditch this responsibility for this fact. From the very first moment we were told in 1981 that the suspected cause was a virus, gay men have refused to accept our responsibility for choosing not to listen, and, starting in 1984, when we were told it definitely was a virus, this behavior turned murderous. Make whatever excuses you can to carry on living in your state of denial but this is the fact of the matter. I wish we could understand and take some responsibility for the fact that for some 30 years we have been murdering each other with great facility and that down deep inside of us, we knew what we were doing. Don’t tell me you have never had sex without thinking down deep that there was more involved in what you were doing than just maintaining a hard-on.

I have recently gone through my diaries of the worst of the plague years. I saw day after day a notation of another friend’s death. I listed all the ones I’d slept with. There were a couple hundred. Was it my sperm that killed them, that did the trick? It is no longer possible for me to avoid this question of myself. Have you ever wondered how many men you killed? I know I murdered some of them. I just know. You know how you sometimes know things? I know. Several hundred over a bunch of years, I have to have murdered some of them, planting in him the original seed. I have put this to several doctors. Mostly they refuse to discuss it, even if they are gay. Most doctors do not like to discuss sex or what we do or did. (I still have not heard a consensus on the true dangers of oral sex, for instance.) They play blind. God knows what they must be thinking when they examine us. Particularly if they aren’t gay. One doctor answered me, it takes two to tango so you cannot take the responsibility alone. But in some cases it isn’t so easy to answer so flippantly. The sweet young boy who didn’t know anything and was in awe of me. I was the first man who (*)(*)(*)(*)ed him. I think I murdered him. The old boyfriend who did not want to go to bed with me and I made him. The man I let (*)(*)(*)(*) me because I was trying to make my then boyfriend, now lover, jealous. I know, by the way, that that other one is the one who infected me. You know how you sometime know things? I know he infected me. I tried to murder myself on that one.
This is about marriage.
Monogamous couples are less likely to spread STDs.
Do you think syphilis is spread by straight married people?

This certainly is a changed world actually, as a young girl I never thought of the dangers the children now have to face. I feel no matter where you go you are going to have disagreements, greed, and problems. I hope the best for you.

While I thank you for your sentiments the idea of me having the best of anything died the moment I was born. I've accepted thst and would gladly trade whatever grace may still be owed me for the opportunity to live in a proper society.

Yeah, just think....Millions of Americans who would have had access to Health Care now have....Just think of the Millions of Americans free to marry the person they love....

Yes they should have. I'd be much better off never having been born or being born behind the Iron Curtain and dead before age 5 than living in thus country today.

Yes they should have. I'd be much better off never having been born or being born behind the Iron Curtain and dead before age 5 than living in thus country today.

If you genuinely believe that then there's no reason for you to be here.

If you genuinely believe that then there's no reason for you to be here.

There's no reason for any of us to be here considering what has happened the last two days.

I've got plenty of reasons to be here, as I fully support same sex marriage and ACA. You've got none. I'm not entirely sure why you're tying rather than running a hose through the driver's side window from the tail pipe of your car.

I'm guessing you don't actually believe the bullshit you're posting.

I've got plenty of reasons to be here, as I fully support same sex marriage and ACA. You've got none. I'm not entirely sure why you're tying rather than running a hose through the driver's side window from the tail pipe of your car.

I'm guessing you don't actually believe the bullshit you're posting.

Humanity has no reason to be here as a species. Suicide is a direct route to Hell except in terms of Honor Killing. I'm not quite there yet, but may be soon.

Yeah, next onslaught... forcing churches to conduct the marriages. Well, Christian churches, mosques will I'm sure be spared the indignity.
Now the guys will demand the right to get pregnant. They have as much right to get knocked up as women do. Can't wait to see Barack with a bump...

Forum List

Back