same skeleton, different bone ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Clinton email ... YEARS ... years later the verdict to a witch hunt didn't pan out the way RW's WANTED it to, so they continue to whine away .. BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHOOOOOOO

not a damn thing changes, Trump voters will vote for Trump, Clinton voters will vote for Clinton.

The Clinton email verdict won't sway Black, Hispanic, and Women voters away from Clinton over to the Trump camp, and he WILL LOSE.

13615356_659404327544673_8673277150070508424_n.jpg

Clinton email ... YEARS ... years later the verdict to a witch hunt didn't pan out the way RW's WANTED it to, so they continue to whine away .. BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHOOOOOOO

not a damn thing changes, Trump voters will vote for Trump, Clinton voters will vote for Clinton.

The Clinton email verdict won't sway Black, Hispanic, and Women voters away from Clinton over to the Trump camp, and he WILL LOSE.
Oh, you are one of those that think the FBI said she did nothing wrong and did not break the law?

Yeah, you are.

You and your types are stupid. Funny, but very stupid. It is funny seeing you reveal to all of us the lies you are fed from media matters.

Hilarious.

Let me clarify the truth for you. The FBI said she did break the law, and she did a whole lot of stuff wrong. They then said they would not press charges, where if me or you did the same thing, we would be charged.

That is what he said.

Let me reiterate. You and everyone that thinks like you are too stupid to understand what happened.

As I see it, the FBI Director informed the DNC that their nominee is an incompetent liar.

At the same time, he informed the entire electorate of the same thing.

And that is cause for Hillary supporters to rejoice?

By the way, Sparky....the GOP was not on a witch hunt. It was an FBI criminal investigation. The GOP had nothing to do with it.

But you are too immature to recognize this.

The FBI said:
  • Hillary Lied
  • Hillary and Staff were Careless (i.e. Negligent)
  • Other people doing the same thing may be prosecuted
  • Broke the law "According to the Statute" but they were not recommending prosecution
Read or listen to the FBI press conference. She broke the law but not intentionally.

The FBI said:
  • Hillary Lied
  • Broke the law "According to the Statute" but they were not recommending prosecution
Read or listen to the FBI press conference. She broke the law but not intentionally.
Actually, that "intentional thing" is a fine line.....hear me out.....

Was her intention to reveal classified information?

According to the investigation there was no proof of that.

However......did she do it for personal reasons with no regard that it may compromise classified information?

That appears to be the case.

So isn't that intentional?

By the way, Sparky....the GOP was not on a witch hunt. It was an FBI criminal investigation. The GOP had nothing to do with it.

tell that to Gowdy ... SPARKY

Blacks
Hispanics
Women

were with Clinton during, and will be with her after ..

nothing changes

Trump Loses.

The FBI said:
  • Hillary Lied

However......did she do it for personal reasons with no regard that it may compromise classified information?

First: OOOOORAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and thank you for your service!!!!

Oh, I agree she intentionally used her "Personal Server" off premises.

And there have been all kinds of military convicted of MUCH LESS.

Blacks
Hispanics
Women

nothing changes

Trump Loses.

nothing changes

Not even the opinion of Independent voters?

The FBI said:
  • Hillary Lied

second guess all you want to, nothing changes.

Trump Loses.

Blacks
Hispanics
Women

nothing changes

Trump Loses.

nothing changes

Not even the opinion of Independent voters?

some, but not enough to sway the outcome of a general election ....

It may well keep some for voting for Hillary, but I don't see Trump looking better by comparison.

It may well keep some for voting for Hillary, but I don't see Trump looking better by comparison.

all the Clinton verdict does is give Trump room to distract his supporters away from his stance on the real issues, and give them time to forget about him walking back the promises that got him the victories that won him delegates..

other than that nothing changes :dunno:

Forum List

Back