San Francisco firefighter describes brutal attack by colleague

Drop Dead Fred

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2020
7 minute video. A firefighter brutally assaulted one of his coworkers, and would have killed him if a law abiding gun owner had not stopped him. Now the violent assaulter still has his job, while the victim does not. The victim also claims that he was told by his supervisors not to press charges. The victim later moved away because he was so afraid. Since this happened in San Francisco, I am not at all surprised by this.

Anyone who still lives in San Fran is insane.

Democrat shithole paradise.

That will be the entire nation if Dems are left in charge.

NO NEED TO WONDER WHAT DEM RULE WILL BRING. IT IS RIGHT THERE….THE CASE STUDY.

Millionaires and homeless. No in between.

It's the kind of thing that I am no longer surprised by, in San Francisco, Ca.
Chinatown has long been a staunchly Democrat voting community. It’s been a while, but I read an article that those ties are unraveling over drugs, homeless taking over the streets, and black on Asian violence.

This story was covered on Fox News last night. Apparently, the victim was discussing a private family matter of the perp's with co-workers. When challenged to state what he was talking about he (the victim) refused, which precipitated the perp's violent response.

While the attack could not be justified, I would be curious to know exactly what was being discussed.

Is it clear that the perp's name is Muhammad? Not relevant, I suppose.

This story was covered on Fox News last night. Apparently, the victim was discussing a private family matter of the perp's with co-workers. When challenged to state what he was talking about he (the victim) refused, which precipitated the perp's violent response.

While the attack could not be justified, I would be curious to know exactly what was being discussed.

Is it clear that the perp's name is Muhammad? Not relevant, I suppose.
Many work places are notorious for gossip, but normal people don’t pick up a wrench and attempt to murder someone…

Most likely got something to do with male Home Os in the station or in the attackers clan or the victim is light in loafers. SF//

Forum List

Back