San Jose CA's Democrat mayor justifies mob violence against Trump supporters

I started a thread about the fact that elected officials in our Government support and defend these attacks and got a lot of liberals from this board in it claiming that is simply a lie. Just as they defend this mayor.

Well, here's real the story. Democrats represent the working man and I'm here to tell ya. It's a bad idea to screw around with the working man. Especially at rallies and various other events involving politics & so on. Because there just might be some scuffles and a little pushing & shoving to go along with it, because it's in there nature. So if you don't like that kind of action, or, you're just a pussy, than stay the hell away.

Well, here's the story. Democrats represent the working man and I'm here to tell ya. It's a bad idea to screw around with the working man. Especially at rallies and various other events involving politics & so on. Because there just might be some scuffles and a little pushing & shoving to go along with it, because it's in there nature. So if you don't like that kind of action, or, you're just a pussy, than stay the hell away.

Too hilarious..........it's 2016........most modern day working men, are out of work! (It's called the LFPR!!!). Enjoy your pension and reminenscing about the good ol' days..........doofus-plus+..........

I live a 1/2 drive from butt-ugly San Jose so I can't say I'm surprised. Liberals have become so violent, bullying and amoral at this point I no longer consider these treasonous pigs human. That's why my favorite English tradition is the hang/draw/quarter penalty. Pure, 1st-world-hating, sadistic filth. A "sanctuary city" like San Jo-shithead needs their inhabitants locked in cages with Hannibal Lecter bite masks.

Good god, is there a single liberal out there with enough self-awareness to understand the loathsome, thuggish cesspool of rabid, vicious, anti-free-speech pond-algae your political platform has dissipated into under that treasonous THING in the WH?

Nope. many feel the trump people deserve what they get.

Are you pro or against people who feel it's okay to inflict mindless violence on people because they want to hear a candidate other people don't like? I'm not sure if you're agreeing with these public temper tantrums or not.

I am for anyone's right to assemble and hear any speaker who is speaking without people sneaking g up on them and hitting them with a sack full of rocks, or being pulled out of a crowed and taunted, or backed I to a corner and intemidated.

Things libs hate:

Women
Horses
Police
Different opinions
Old people

If there were any babies at the rally... Libs would be throwing rocks at them too.

Well, here's real the story. Democrats represent the working man and I'm here to tell ya. It's a bad idea to screw around with the working man. Especially at rallies and various other events involving politics & so on. Because there just might be some scuffles and a little pushing & shoving to go along with it, because it's in there nature. So if you don't like that kind of action, or, you're just a pussy, than stay the hell away.
Trump has stolen that away from the Democrats.

Democrats represent nothing more than treason.

Trump has stolen that away from the Democrats.

Democrats represent nothing more than treason.

Trump has no record
Well, here's the story. Democrats represent the working man and I'm here to tell ya. It's a bad idea to screw around with the working man. Especially at rallies and various other events involving politics & so on. Because there just might be some scuffles and a little pushing & shoving to go along with it, because it's in there nature. So if you don't like that kind of action, or, you're just a pussy, than stay the hell away.

Too hilarious..........it's 2016........most modern day working men, are out of work! (It's called the LFPR!!!). Enjoy your pension and reminenscing about the good ol' days..........doofus-plus+..........

Hey dumass, at least democrats offer up some welfare & food stamps to go along with that new 12 buck an hour you got stuck with after they sent your 30 buck an hour job to china.

Now compare that to the horseshit & nonsense you get from repubs

I assume that is sarcasm?

Ignorance and wishful thinking.

Ignorance and wishful thinking.

Wow.

To, PW.

Fuck you. You turn politics into a literal blood sport, and I don't want to hear you whining when you start getting some push back.

But you seem to be so ok with punching someone and "the donald" cheering him on.
Pond scum that you are , bottom dweller~

Apparently the board liberals have nothing but praise and agreement with the leftist thugs who have been assaulting people at Donald Trump rallies.

When the pot boils, the scum rises to the surface.

But you seem to be so ok with punching someone and "the donald" cheering him on.

Apparently the board liberals have nothing but praise and agreement with the leftist thugs who have been assaulting people at Donald Trump rallies.

Throwing an asshole out of room is one thing, rioting to affect political outcome is quite another.

NO. the affect is still the same. Violence is violence.

Throwing an asshole out of room is one thing, rioting to affect political outcome is quite another.

Forum List

Back