🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

San Jose railyard shooting....no AR-15 used, so press loses interest quickly. He used 3 hand guns.

Yawn, guy, 40,000 Americans die every year from guns. Very few of them are "evil people".
Yawn, girl. 40,000 Americans die in motor vehicle accidents every year. Very few of them are "evil people."

Ban cars.

But, only the cars that look scary.

More people die falling off ladders every year than die in mass public shootings each year...ladders need to be banned.

( Ladder falling deaths....300, not specified by year
Ladder Safety

I don't see anything about howitzers either, but a howitzer wasn't considered an "arm" at the time.
Neither was a shotgun or a Colt 1911.
An arm at the time for militia service was a rifled musket, at our current time it's a semi auto rifle. Any ban on semi auto rifled flies against the concept of the 2nd amendment and is unconstitutional.
An arm for our current time is a M4 assault rifle. Why don't we get those?

In any event if the shit hits the fan converting for someone who knows what to do is easy, and by that time the government wont' be in a position to care anyway.
It's not nearly as easy as one might think. How many machinists do you know?

I don't give a shit about government's position on full auto. FUCK THEM. They work for us, not the reverse.

You got your position, I got mine. I just want to be able to concealed carry in NYC without having to prove I need to, and that case is going before the SC soon.

I don't see anything about howitzers either, but a howitzer wasn't considered an "arm" at the time.
An arm at the time for militia service was a rifled musket, at our current time it's a semi auto rifle. Any ban on semi auto rifled flies against the concept of the 2nd amendment and is unconstitutional.

You can get a semi auto equivalent without too much issue in most States.

You can get a semi auto equivalent without too much issue in most States.
But, no select-fire. It's not equivalent.

In any event if the shit hits the fan converting for someone who knows what to do is easy, and by that time the government wont' be in a position to care anyway.
It's not nearly as easy as one might think. How many machinists do you know?

I don't give a shit about government's position on full auto. FUCK THEM. They work for us, not the reverse.

You got your position, I got mine. I just want to be able to concealed carry in NYC without having to prove I need to, and that case is going before the SC soon.
Don't you just love government working for you and not its own bloody self?

Look at what table scraps you're willing to accept because the motherfuckers running New York government have gotten way out of hand.

The only way we stop these motherfuckers from making this worse is to demand no restrictions whatsoever. If we end up somewhere in the middle, so be it, but they are going for an all out ban on everything while most of us are willing to except the status quo. That is not going to work.

No compromise. No punches pulled. No holds barred.

Machine guns or Valhalla.

Yawn, girl. 40,000 Americans die in motor vehicle accidents every year. Very few of them are "evil people."

Ban cars.

Automobiles are necessary...

Guns are not.

BUt I'm happy to treat guns like automobiles.

You need to be licensed and insured, and we will have a large dedicated police force that will focus on their use and write out citations.

(Now, since you just flubbed that argument, this is the part where you whine like a little bitch, "But the FOUNDING FATHERS said we can have guns!!!"

The vast majority of gun violence comes from hand guns not rifles but hey let’s just ignore that and focus on the scary looking rifle.

And the vast majority of all gun murder is young black males murdering other black males, and accidentally killing the friends, family and associates of those young black males, in democrat party controlled cities.....they make up 7% of the population but over 50% of the murder.....of course, they are also the majority of the victims...

We have lots of guns in MAGA areas of the country, as John Nolte points out at Breitbart........and it isn't a race thing since there are black Americans in MAGA country too.....we just don't use our guns to commit murder and crime......

And the vast majority of shooters have been captured by police for crimes committed over and over again, but they were released by democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians.....

Ban cars.

Automobiles are necessary...

Guns are not.

BUt I'm happy to treat guns like automobiles.

You need to be licensed and insured, and we will have a large dedicated police force that will focus on their use and write out citations.

(Now, since you just flubbed that argument, this is the part where you whine like a little bitch, "But the FOUNDING FATHERS said we can have guns!!!"

Tell that to the 1.1 million Americans each year who use their guns to save lives....lives saved from brutal beatings, raped, robberies and murders.

Criminals don't get licenses, and they don't carry insurance....

And, doofus......I know assholes like you came up with Poll Taxes and Literacy tests to keep blacks from voting, so we understand that you will use licensing fees, and insurance as the Poll Taxes for owning guns....

We know who you are, we know what you want, and we will fight you every step of the way.

What is wrong with you? Nobody in the US needs an AR-15 or anything similar. You can't hunt with them.

Tell me what the purpose of nonsense like this thread is. Gun nut-ery has gone way too far in this country. If you guys need these weapons to recover your masculinity, you probably never had any in the first place.
Why do people need a Ford Mustang, or a Dodge Challanger?

Neither automobile is a weapon.

196991-full.jpg

What is wrong with you? Nobody in the US needs an AR-15 or anything similar. You can't hunt with them.

Tell me what the purpose of nonsense like this thread is. Gun nut-ery has gone way too far in this country. If you guys need these weapons to recover your masculinity, you probably never had any in the first place.

196991-full.jpg

Cars kill more people than guns do.....we need to ban them...

2019..... cars killed 39,107 people.....

2019, guns, used illegally......killed 10,235 people...

A Truck, used by a muslim terrorist in Nice France murdered more people than even the Las Vegas shooter.........

Truck in Nice, France....87 people killed.

Las Vegas shooter....61 people....

196991-full.jpg

A Truck, used by a muslim terrorist in Nice France murdered more people than even the Las Vegas shooter.........

You really don't see any difference between a gun and an automobile????

196991-full.jpg

I do see a difference...

600 million guns in private hands...over 19.4 million Americans who can legally carry a gun in public for self defense...

1.1 million times a year Americans use their legal guns to stop brutal beatings, rapes, robberies and murders...

Versus 10,235 gun murders....over 70-80% of the victims are not normal Americans...they are criminals murdered by other criminals....and of the rest of the victims, the majority are friends, family, and associates of the actual criminals killed by mistake..in democrat party controlled voting districts....where the majority of murder occurs in the U.S......

so if you don't associate with criminals, if you don't have criminals in your family, and if you don't live in a democrat party controlled voting district, the odds of gun murder are about 0.

Meahwhile....

284.5 million cars in America......

39,107 deaths...

of the two, cars are deadlier than guns.....

also...

Muslim in Nice, France used a truck and murdered 86 people in 5 minutes of rampage driving.

The Las Vegas shooter, using a rifle from a distance of several hundred yards, firing from a concealed and fortified position, firing by ambush into a tightly packed crowd of 22,000 people.......killed 61.

So between guns and cars? Cars kill way more people....

196991-full.jpg

I see guns as the most effective tool to protect the lives of innocent people from criminals and from evil governments.......

Governments, after disarming their citizens, have murdered close to, likely well over 100 million innocent men, women and children......who were not criminals, and did nothing wrong.

Meanwhile, gun murder in the U.S. is almost exclusively a problem of criminals murdering other criminals...they are not innocent, they are engaged in crime.....

You would prefer the deaths of innocent men, women and children, for the small gain of criminals continuing to use guns to murder other criminals...since gun control laws do not stop them from getting guns.

Forum List

Back