Sanders Has His Carson Moment.

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
This one kind of slipped past liberals but in fact has to be the dumbest statement since Al Gore and his "Global warming CAUSES global cooling" statement. So Sanders opened up his mouth and said...

" In fact, climate change is directly related to the growth of terrorism," Sanders said on Nov. 14."

So there you go, its NOT alllah and its not hate. Its global warming. Now that IS strange but he really seems to be leaving the rails here...

"A day later on CBS’ Face the Nation, Sanders doubled down on his statement, elaborating, "When people migrate into cities and they don't have jobs, there's going to be a lot more instability, a lot more unemployment, and people will be subject to the types of propaganda that al-Qaida and ISIS are using right now."

People are NOT migrating to the cities they ARE leaving the cities at very high rates. Detroit is damn near a ghost town in many sections. AND he is putting the UN-employment blame on global warming?

"Sanders said, "Climate change is directly related to the growth of terrorism."

So at this point I don't THINK Bernie is crazy I KNOW Bernie IS crazy!
Fact-checking Bernie Sanders' comments on climate change and terrorism

Four years older than the Trumpster and in much better shape:

donald-trump-fat-weight-gain-530x330.jpg

Bernie has become the new Ron Paul he has a small but very loyal following and beliefs that are so far outside the norm it's unreal.

i like bernie, i really do, but he'll be the first candidate to lose the presidency due to global warming. yes there's an al gore joke in there somewhere. [{global warming emoticon}]

Is that fear mongering the left is always saying the right thrives on? :dunno:

If you can trace it back to Donald "OMG, Mexicans...OMG, refugees, OMB...say, did you buy my book? I'll autograph it for you" Trump, it undoubtedly is.

Bernie has become the new Ron Paul he has a small but very loyal following and beliefs that are so far outside the norm it's unreal.
i don't where he got this loyalty to junk science, ironically, vermont is one state that could benefit greatly from global warming.

Forum List

Back