Sanders just said he would "help" hillary

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Sanders reveals campaign plans following Obama meeting
WASHINGTON, June 9 (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders said on Thursday he would work with rival Hillary Clinton to defeat Republican Donald Trump, though he promised to stay in the White House race through the last primary election next week.

Video at link
Well, I just lost all respect for him. He just threw away all of his integrity. Pathetic.
Translation: Bernie just got a Presidential Blow Job in the Oval Office. :D

Conclusion: Obama does in fact swallow.

WASHINGTON, June 9 (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders said on Thursday he would work with rival Hillary Clinton to defeat Republican Donald Trump, though he promised to stay in the White House race through the last primary election next week.

Video at link
Well, I just lost all respect for him. He just threw away all of his integrity. Pathetic.
Translation: Bernie just got a Presidential Blow Job in the Oval Office. :D

Conclusion: Obama does in fact swallow.
so disappointed in him..

I wonder if he got Debbie thrown out...

If he is throwing in the towel hoping the Dem party lives up to whatever deal he worked out with them...
well then he is an old fool...

Video at link
Good man.
Well thanks, but this is about Bernie, not me :D

Video at link

Obama just made Bernie suck Hillary's cock

oh get a grip and grow up! :rolleyes:
grow up? Are you fuckin retarded?
He has said all this shit about his principles and beliefs, and then goes on to help a fuckin corporatist war mongering neocon? Give me a fuckin break.

Video at link

Just because he says he will help Hitlery doesn't mean those supporting him will vote for her. After all, they supported Bernie because they didn't like Hitlery.

Should be interesting.

Oh and Saunders is a fool. He's an Indi and can tell the DNC to kiss his ass.

grown-ups who don't live in political fantasia-land understand the nature of political compromise and the necessity for collaboration.

TNHooey is just another loud-mouthed finger-pointing fence-sitting wuss crying about "integrity".

"I look forward to meeting with (Clinton) in the near future to see how we can work together to defeat Donald Trump and to create a government which represents all of us and not just the 1 percent," Sanders told reporters after an Oval Office meeting that lasted more than one hour.

The senator thanked both Obama and Vice President Joe Biden for showing "impartiality" during the course of the Democratic campaign.

"They said in the beginning is that they would not put their thumb on the scales and they kept their word and I appreciate that very, very much," Sanders said.

Since clinching her party's nomination, Clinton has stuck to a conciliatory tone when it comes to her rival.

In her victory speech in Brooklyn Tuesday night, Clinton congratulated Sanders for an "extraordinary campaign" and sought to reach out to his supporters.

"Let there be no mistake: Sen. Sanders, his campaign, and the vigorous debate that we've had about how to raise incomes, reduce inequality, and increase upward mobility, have been very good for the Democratic Party and for America," Clinton said.

As a part of an overarching strategy to bring Sanders fans into the fold, the Clinton campaign and its surrogates have no plans to call on the senator to get out of the race.

"Bernie Sanders has really done a great job for our country, for our democracy, certainly for the Democratic Party and for young people," House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi said Wednesday. "Now, what's the next step? That's really up to him. He deserves the time."

Warren, with an eye on Sanders, moves closer to Clinton endorsement

I don't like Ted Cruz, but at least he stuck with his principles, you don't see him endorsing Trump.

Forum List

Back