Sanders supporters furious

Bernie: and then I said pull my finger...and millions of these mush brains did :laugh:

Hillary: what a bunch of rubes :laugh:

Bernie: that check is in the mail right?

Hillary: :badgrin:

"Secretary Clinton has won the Democratic nominating process, and I congratulate her for that," he said in Portsmouth, N.H. "She will be the Democratic nominee for president, and I intend to do everything I can to make sure she will be the next president of the United States."

translation;

Together we will kick your Ass Mr Trump,

Trump, the GOP's presumptive presidential nominee, said earlier Tuesday that Sanders's supporters would be unhappy with him "selling out" to Clinton

translation;

I'm going to get my ass kicked.
If that assessment makes you fell better, go with it.

Dump the Bern: Dems Revolt After Bernie Endorses Hillary

Welcome to the Trump train folks! Or the Green Party as some said

There will always be a few nay-sayers.

Trump is so fucking polarizing, that most will hold their nose and vote H.
LOL. Wishful thinking on your part. I think these people may go so far as to sit out this election.
I think CA has legalizing pot on the ballot, so no help there.

once an idiot.... always an idiot. o_O

like people didn't know how he really was.

I heard on the radio this morning that there was a poll that said like 80+% of bern supporters were voting for corrupt ****.

Bernies' supporters made the same mistake that most Americans' make..........they have faith in our corrupt beyond repair system.
Gullible low-information bitchez.............

Just watched in on the tube.
Bernie said he was proud to support her even though last month he said he thought she was a POS.

Funny how that works doncha know??

Loads of people supported Bernie cause they didn't like Hitlery. Wonder if those same folks will be supporting Hitlery or vote for Trump??

Should be interesting.
Some are going to Stein and the Green Party some are going to Trump
Just make up shti. LOL

Bernie Sanders voters will support Hillary Clinton en masse — while holding their noses

Looks like that's what the democrats hope. Hillary has not been able to convince the younger generation, especially recent college grads, that she understands them and is after their best interests. Many are underemployed, having to settle with jobs that well below the degree salary their costly tuition has prepared them for, while Hillary promised to continue the work Obama has done over the last 7 years.

Just watched in on the tube.
Bernie said he was proud to support her even though last month he said he thought she was a POS.

Funny how that works doncha know??

Loads of people supported Bernie cause they didn't like Hitlery. Wonder if those same folks will be supporting Hitlery or vote for Trump??

Should be interesting.
Some are going to Stein and the Green Party some are going to Trump
Just make up shti. LOL

Bernie Sanders voters will support Hillary Clinton en masse — while holding their noses

Looks like that's what the democrats hope. Hillary has not been able to convince the younger generation, especially recent college grads, that she understands them and is after their best interests. Many are underemployed, having to settle with jobs that well below the degree salary their costly tuition has prepared them for, while Hillary promised to continue the work Obama has done over the last 7 years.

My guess is that despite polls showing most will take the plunge for Hillary, a goodly % will just sit this one out. As will gopers, like me. I may vote libertarian or just not vote for anyone in the top slot.

Now if Hillary picks Warren ... that may change. Or if Hillary makes some credible promise to somehow affect student loan payments, that might change some minds. The House would never go along, but perhaps she can use some regulatory or EO power over lenders.

But at any rate Hillary has to be an overwhelming fav. It should be a low turnout election, but she, and not Donald, have the ground game. She's got Big Dog and Obama to campaign for her, and Obama will do so heartily, and like him or not, he can campaign. She's got a small lead, and probably, she's not as toxic to Bernie supporters as Trump is to establishment types like me.

The liberals slaved out young people to student loan debt, that student loan money largely ends up in liberals pockets. Then they vote for the very same liberals who bent them over and humped them until they couldn't see straight. That's the power of liberal propaganda and a corrupt press.

Forum List

Back