Sanders to Clinton: 'Excuse me, I'm talking'

Between Sanders and Mrs. Clinton, telling the same story, which one would you believe?

• Sanders

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Mrs. Clinton

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Between SANDERS and Mrs. Clinton, if they told the same story which one's version would you believe?

"Excuse me, I'm talking," Sanders said after Clinton tried to cut in during a heated exchange about 2008 legislation that bailed out Wall Street banks and U.S. auto companies.

Clinton attacked Sanders for opposing the $700 billion Troubled Asset Relief Program, arguing it was used to bail out U.S. auto companies.

Sanders replied tartly, "If you are talking about the Wall Street bailout where some of your friends destroyed this economy..."

Clinton cut in, saying, "you know," before Sanders shut her down aggressively.

"If you're going to talk tell the whole story," Clinton said.

"Let me tell my story, you tell yours," Sanders replied.

Sanders to Clinton: 'Excuse me, I'm talking'

That debate sure seems calm compared to the Republican one.

I almost fainted. I actually agreed on something Sanders said........can't remember what it was now.. :lol:

drudgeonhillary.jpg

She had a face lift ya know. She needed it too.

They're both pandering to the questioners from the audience. Sickening enough to make you puke.

Might be because you are dealing with sane rational human beings and not a pack of drooling animals gathered outside the meat market.

Yes, and it makes her budget proposal look better than any of the republican candidates. I hope she gets an asslift before to long so Trump can get his head out of her anal cavity.

Yanno, I can understand the Boyz playing that "I wouldn't want to fuck her" stupidity, but what's your excuse?

That said, the next time y'all start yammering about how "all liberals" this and "all Democrats" that, I'll play this exchange to remind you that there are differences.

Just because all your side has is name-calling doesn't mean you get to deflect on the other side.

Yanno, I can understand the Boyz playing that "I wouldn't want to fuck her" stupidity, but what's your excuse?

That said, the next time y'all start yammering about how "all liberals" this and "all Democrats" that, I'll play this exchange to remind you that there are differences.

Just because all your side has is name-calling doesn't mean you get to deflect on the other side.

She did. I saw the before and after. It's fine with me that she did. She looks better.

And I can say what I want to whom I want. No biggie. None of us know those people anyhow. Silly.

I rarely do the ''liberals this, Dems that''..ever. Plus I am about as critical of one side as the other. I have said ad nauseum that I trust no politician.

She did. I saw the before and after. It's fine with me that she did. She looks better.

And I can say what I want to whom I want. No biggie. None of us know those people anyhow. Silly.

I rarely do the ''liberals this, Dems that''..ever. Plus I am about as critical of one side as the other. I have said ad nauseum that I trust no politician.

I just find it interesting that the first (and sometimes only) criterion by which some people judge every female candidate is looks. This is why they get duped by the Palins and Bachmanns, and why some of the Boyz are currently whacking off to Michelle Malkin's speech at CPAC.

If y'all judged male candidates by the same criterion, you'd all be supporting Rubio. He does have a purty mouth.

I just find it interesting that the first (and sometimes only) criterion by which some people judge every female candidate is looks. This is why they get duped by the Palins and Bachmanns, and why some of the Boyz are currently whacking off to Michelle Malkin's speech at CPAC.

If y'all judged male candidates by the same criterion, you'd all be supporting Rubio. He does have a purty mouth.

I wouldn't know about his mouth, and I don't care. And I formed my opinion of Mrs. Clinton years ago. Nothing to do with her looks either. She does however bark nicely....

Forum List

Back