Sanders to Clinton: 'Excuse me, I'm talking'

Between Sanders and Mrs. Clinton, telling the same story, which one would you believe?

• Sanders

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Mrs. Clinton

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Between SANDERS and Mrs. Clinton, if they told the same story which one's version would you believe?

"Excuse me, I'm talking," Sanders said after Clinton tried to cut in during a heated exchange about 2008 legislation that bailed out Wall Street banks and U.S. auto companies.

Clinton attacked Sanders for opposing the $700 billion Troubled Asset Relief Program, arguing it was used to bail out U.S. auto companies.

Sanders replied tartly, "If you are talking about the Wall Street bailout where some of your friends destroyed this economy..."

Clinton cut in, saying, "you know," before Sanders shut her down aggressively.

"If you're going to talk tell the whole story," Clinton said.

"Let me tell my story, you tell yours," Sanders replied.

Hey, she's a woman over 60. It's not that she's rude, it's just that when others speak she stopped listening after the first 20 secs and has already formulated her reply. It's just what they do.

Hey, she's a woman over 60. It's not that she's rude, it's just that when others speak she stopped listening after the first 20 secs and has already formulated her reply. It's just what they do.
Funny, but let's be honest - she's rude as hell. To be fair, this election's debate procedures and decorum has gone to hell in a hand basket! Remember the days of 'You get 5 un-interrupted minutes then you get 5 un-interrupted minutes'?! Yeah, whatever - it's a free-for-all...in large part due to Trump's influence.

Between SANDERS and Mrs. Clinton, if they told the same story which one's version would you believe?

"Excuse me, I'm talking," Sanders said after Clinton tried to cut in during a heated exchange about 2008 legislation that bailed out Wall Street banks and U.S. auto companies.

Clinton attacked Sanders for opposing the $700 billion Troubled Asset Relief Program, arguing it was used to bail out U.S. auto companies.

Sanders replied tartly, "If you are talking about the Wall Street bailout where some of your friends destroyed this economy..."

No, it's not. Speaking as a woman over 60.

How much bailout money did Goldman Sachs funnel into Hillary's campaign?

But you support more money in Politics... Citizen United was about free speech for you....

Do you not like it when the Dems can beat you and the game which you invented the rules on...

I don't follow you at all. You want to take money out of politics when we're talking about a government that spends $4 Trillion annually

No, it's not. Speaking as a woman over 60.

i agree, she does it cause she is a biach.

Well everytime I hear Bernie's Brooklyn whine, I wanta say "shut up b*(tch."

Look, It's MI and MS tomorrow, and Hillary will get nearly every Ms delegate. Even if Bernie gets 40% in Mich, Hillary will WIN over 100 delegates. Then, a week from tomorrow, we have Fl, IL, Missouri, NC and Ohio. Hillary's gonna win big in FL Il and NC. That's over 475 delegates, and Hill should get around 250. Even assuming Bernie manages to split Missouri and Ohio, Hillary's still getting around 110. So within two weeks Hillary will WIN around 500 more delegates, which will put her 3/4 of the way there.

If I'm her, I'm getting tired of hearing the old guy too. But, he is giving her practice. And being nice doesn't work with the Donald.

Forum List

Back