🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sanders: Universal Healthcare and Free College Aren’t Radical Ideas, They Are ‘Human Rights’

Indeed. Some of the wealthiest people I know are in the trades industry. I know a couple of Heating and Air Conditioning firms that must be running twenty trucks all over three counties. Plumbers make as much money as staff doctors.

Wealthy is having enough money that you'll never run out. You do this by creating residual income streams.

What you are illustrating are a profitable industry and well paying jobs, however, the heating and air conditioner industry is either feast or famine, unless you pair with, lets say water quality, you'll suffer much downtime.

Indeed. Some of the wealthiest people I know are in the trades industry. I know a couple of Heating and Air Conditioning firms that must be running twenty trucks all over three counties. Plumbers make as much money as staff doctors.

Wealthy is having enough money that you'll never run out. You do this by creating residual income streams.

What you are illustrating are a profitable industry and well paying jobs, however, the heating and air conditioner industry is either feast or famine, unless you pair with, lets say water quality, you'll suffer much downtime.

Hardly. I suppose it depends on where you're located. Most anywhere in the South or Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, etc., are really good for that line of business. The beer's gotta be kept cold almost anywhere.

Human rights? Oh the cheese has slipped off that boy's cracker.

Leftists define "Human Right" as "anything that I want to have at this moment".

No. The left define Human Right as; a right that is believed to belong justifiably to every person.

The right defines it as;

-Record profit for Walmart et al and screw the middle class.
-Allow Burger King to defect to Canada and walk on taxes owed and screw the middle class.
-Allow Apple to use foreign profits to buy product and use taxpayer supported services to import, and deduct said product without paying tax on the original monies, and screw the middle class.
-Continue and expand corporate welfare which costs more than welfare for people, and screw the middle class.

If free health care and free college were human rights, they would have been preserved in the Constitution, with free speech. And guns.

NEXT!

The solution is simple, and obvious to me. Just issue vouchers. Issue every child a school voucher. Then if vo-tech is the way to go, or trade-skill is the way to go, then they can take that voucher to the whatever school they want. Their parents can make up whatever difference.

You act like people don't know how to do this... what are you smoking?

When I worked at Columbus Cadillac in down town Columbus Ohio, we had a guy work the car wash, who used his money to get trained in welding. He's now a master welder for a big name company. He's doing just fine.

Come on people.... Work... earn money... pay for education. You don't need a Ph.D in self improvement to do this.

This couple came here from Laos, got training in CNC machining, while working crappy jobs in fast food joints. Now they make $100K together.

This isn't super hard. You just have to do it. It takes time, effort, and attitude. You have an entitlement belief system, and you'll never make it anywhere. People who think they should be given stuff because "I'm an American, and I deserve everything because Sanders said I was entitled to it......" and you are going to end up a train wreck.

As long as vouchers go to public education.

yes, and where is this billions going to come from? Nothings free you stupid libs.

The hundred trillion plus corporate America and the wealthy are sitting on is a start.

You stupid idiot... it's like $1.4 trillion... not $100 trillion. Geeze you're a dope.

The derivatives market which corporate America and the wealthy are highly vested is $1.5 quadrillion, so the $1.4 trillion is what the ignorant like you believe.

the people in the Democrat base scares me. I mean they put in some freaking NOBODY like Barrak Obama for President.

They are easily brainwashed.

That goodness for your parasympathetic nervous system or you'd die. You're too stupid to breathe.

Hardly. I suppose it depends on where you're located. Most anywhere in the South or Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, etc., are really good for that line of business. The beer's gotta be kept cold almost anywhere.

The record heat in the southwest can't hurt, but it is a seasonal business.

Oh and since the Rich CAN pay more they SHOULD pay more.

They DO!!!
Not really. They get tax breaks and find loopholes.Just another reason to vote for Sanders. Its why we had such a high tax rate for the rich in the 50's they couldn't buy politicians then.

No, it's just that people were not that mobile back then.

Back in the 50's, people didn't have the communication we have today. When they taxed the rich, they had nowhere to go that was better.

Today is altogether different. Businesses can move and transport goods much safer thanks to technology. Businesses owners can move and stay in touch with their investments at home along with family and friends. Big shots have meetings over the internet rather than flying everybody to one location which gets expensive. Travel today is not that dangerous as it was in the 50's when we didn't have satellites to alert us of bad weather.

Just another reason to vote Sanders?

If our tax rate were 0%, our federal government would collect 0 dollars. If our tax rate were 100%, our federal government would still collect 0 dollars because who would be stupid enough to create wealth?
Today is altogether different. Businesses can move and transport goods much safer thanks to technology.​

If anyone wants to leave, bye! Nobody is that good that they cannot be replaced.

Just don't come back here to suck off of our economy without paying taxes and tariffs.

Well then say good-bye, and good-bye to jobs as well.

Tariffs and taxation doesn't work because you can't pick and choose companies which you tax. You either write laws that we tax all or none of them.

Tariffs and taxation doesn't work because you can't pick and choose companies which you tax. You either write laws that we tax all or none of them.

You might have a point if our effective corporate tax rate wasn't the 16th lowest of first world nations in the world.

You might have a point if our effective corporate tax rate wasn't the 16th lowest of first world nations in the world.

The problem with our corporate tax code is it's not an even playing field for all industries. Some are paying 39% while others are paying 0% or maybe slightly above. The ones in the 30% bracket hit the road and take jobs with them.

Forum List

Back