🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sandy Hook Anniversary

That's ok,. Patriot...you don't have to say one way or the other...the fact that you can consider that it might have been is enough for me to see that you are a free thinker. Myself? I have done the research...I have exhaustively researched this issue that at first I wanted to debunk the debunkers. I have mu shit together and I am ready for all the naysayers to come at me that get their news from CNN and bought into the Barrypuppet's fake tear from the left eye...what a phony piece of shit he is....he and Eric Holder had the machinations of this psy-op put in place tow to three years before it happened....set up residence for the actors like David "sloppy sniper" Wheeler and his klunt whore wife over "Ben" thgatr never existed....then we have Lnny Pozner's kid that died not only here but in Pakistan....what are the fucking odds of that happening? As far as I know, Jesus is the only one that ever returned from the grave......
To be honest DS, I have done a lot of research into it as well. There are some things that are just so bizarre, they don't make any sense (such as this father joking and laughing before stepping up to the mic and suddenly turning on the tears). That being said, I don't believe it was a false flag operation. It's just far too involved. No way you could keep a conspiracy like that among several hundred people - many of whom are citizens.

My point behind the video was how idiot progressive make those poor children a victim a second time by exploiting them. They didn't die because there was a gun at Sandy Hook. They died because there weren't any guns at Sandy Hook (and that's exactly why the shooter went there).

I found the Anderson Cooper situation one of the more interesting of the entire conflict. I watched that multiple times and at first was convinced that something was amiss. However, I have a tremendous amount of confidence in Anderson Cooper. He is one of the few journalists that I do. I believe what he said just this week:

Cooper explained some truthers refer to the interview between himself and Pozner’s mom as evidence of a cover-up, pointing to a frame where the host’s nose appears to disappear. Cooper explained this can happen “when there’s interference with the satellite signal and the image in interrupted in a completely random way. Why they think I wouldn’t have driven up to Connecticut to cover this from New York City seems odd given that I’ve travelled all around the world to report on stories.”

That's ok,. Patriot...you don't have to say one way or the other...the fact that you can consider that it might have been is enough for me to see that you are a free thinker. Myself? I have done the research...I have exhaustively researched this issue that at first I wanted to debunk the debunkers. I have mu shit together and I am ready for all the naysayers to come at me that get their news from CNN and bought into the Barrypuppet's fake tear from the left eye...what a phony piece of shit he is....he and Eric Holder had the machinations of this psy-op put in place tow to three years before it happened....set up residence for the actors like David "sloppy sniper" Wheeler and his klunt whore wife over "Ben" thgatr never existed....then we have Lnny Pozner's kid that died not only here but in Pakistan....what are the fucking odds of that happening? As far as I know, Jesus is the only one that ever returned from the grave......
To be honest DS, I have done a lot of research into it as well. There are some things that are just so bizarre, they don't make any sense (such as this father joking and laughing before stepping up to the mic and suddenly turning on the tears). That being said, I don't believe it was a false flag operation. It's just far too involved. No way you could keep a conspiracy like that among several hundred people - many of whom are citizens.

My point behind the video was how idiot progressive make those poor children a victim a second time by exploiting them. They didn't die because there was a gun at Sandy Hook. They died because there weren't any guns at Sandy Hook (and that's exactly why the shooter went there).

I found the Anderson Cooper situation one of the more interesting of the entire conflict. I watched that multiple times and at first was convinced that something was amiss. However, I have a tremendous amount of confidence in Anderson Cooper. He is one of the few journalists that I do. I believe what he said just this week:

Cooper explained some truthers refer to the interview between himself and Pozner’s mom as evidence of a cover-up, pointing to a frame where the host’s nose appears to disappear. Cooper explained this can happen “when there’s interference with the satellite signal and the image in interrupted in a completely random way. Why they think I wouldn’t have driven up to Connecticut to cover this from New York City seems odd given that I’ve travelled all around the world to report on stories.”

It's all good...we can agree to disagree but from where I am standing and due to my research? This was a totally staged event with huge money pay outs to the participants. A capstone drill that was made into a media event with like-minded gun control advocates being on board. I would LOVE to some of these people on the witness stand under oath.......

It's all good...we can agree to disagree but from where I am standing and due to my research? This was a totally staged event with huge money pay outs to the participants. A capstone drill that was made into a media event with like-minded gun control advocates being on board. I would LOVE to some of these people on the witness stand under oath.......
I completely understand what you are saying and I love the fact that - unlike progressives such as g-string - you are willing to question events, research, etc.

There are still quite a few disturbing issues (some of which you pointed out already). There are a lot of questions that still need to be answered. But I personally maintain that it's just not possible to keep a conspiracy of several hundred people - especially when most are average citizens. Just look at all of the whistleblowing that comes out of the NSA, CIA, etc. from people who swore an oath of secrecy.

Forum List

Back