Sandy Hook Ninth Anniversary

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm surprised that I don't think a thread exists for this yet since today marks nine years since twenty children and six adults lost their lives in one of the biggest tragedies in US history. These precious little angels would all be in high school if they were alive today. RIP little ones. :icon_cry:

Act of terrorism. But this terrorist was alone with no cause from what I heard. I cannot understand it.

Act of terrorism. But this terrorist was alone with no cause from what I heard. I cannot understand it.
You can't understand how a severely mentally ill person with access to guns shot up a school? Wow you must be pretty stupid.

Nobody understands why these things happen, but I forgot to post a video of the heroes of that tragic day. (Btw, just put John Doe on ignore,.. I did already.)

If you know the reason why someone would do this then tell me.
What did I just say.

1. They were severely mentally ill. That should answer your question right there.
2. The mother gave him easy access to guns. She was even preparing to buy him a gun for Christmas even though she was well aware of his mental problems.

It's pretty simple. You dont give people that are mentally ill access to guns.

I'm surprised that I don't think a thread exists for this yet since today marks nine years since twenty children and six adults lost their lives in one of the biggest tragedies in US history. These precious little angels would all be in high school if they were alive today. RIP little ones. :icon_cry:

Where we learned that the RIght loves their guns more than they love their children.

Oh gee. Imagine that.

If you have a point please make it or stop showing such disrespect and fuck off. Imagine this was one of your kids or grandkids, niece, or nephew that was killed or witnessed this. Grow the fuck up and get a life. :rolleyes:

Suicide/homicide bombers I can understand even if i hate them. They think Allah will reward them in the next life and they are dying for a cause. Senseless shooting done for no reason is just sneseless.

If you have a point please make it...
I did. I may have been too subtle for you.
Hows this:
Laws do not, and can not, stop people from committing crimes like this.
or stop showing such disrespect and fuck off. Imagine this was one of your kids or grandkids, niece, or nephew that was killed or witnessed this. Grow the fuck up and get a life. :rolleyes:
You must learn to govern your emotions - they will be your undoing.

Suicide/homicide bombers I can understand even if i hate them.

Yeah,.. but it's still sickening. Especially what happened on 9/11. :(

Hows this:

Yes,.. but you don't have to be so gosh darn rude about it when this is supposed to be a memorial thread for the senseless loss of innocent children that were murdered. Show a little compassion for heaven's sake.

Hows this:

You must learn to govern your emotions - they will be your undoing.
Yet there are many laws to help keep the death count down. Some balance is needed, all or nothing doesn't work that well.

Like...?

Indeed - all gun control laws must be demonstrably necessary and effective, else they are, at best, an undue burden on the rights of the law abiding.
Effectiveness for you is only if it is 100% foolproof. Let me break the news to you....no law is 100% effective.

Forum List

Back