Sandy Hook Ninth Anniversary

So you're saying a person that has never committed a crime with a gun will never commit a crime with a gun.
Nope ,but the overwhelming majority will not. Criminals will be criminals regardless of the law. millions of people own firearms and don't commit crimes.

Nope ,but the overwhelming majority will not. Criminals will be criminals regardless of the law. millions of people own firearms and don't commit crimes.
Quite right, there's no point making anything illegal unless everyone does it...I've never stolen a car but did you know they wrote a law to make it illegal?

Quite right, there's no point making anything illegal unless everyone does it...I've never stolen a car but did you know they wrote a law to make it illegal?
Laws aren't written to prevent crime, they're written to punish people for committing crimes.
Laws that -are- written to prevent crime will fail, because it is impossible for a law to prevent someone from breaking another law.

Laws aren't written to prevent crime, they're written to punish people for committing crimes.
Laws that -are- written to prevent crime will fail, because it is impossible for a law to prevent someone from breaking another law.
I'm sure you're right.
The risk of punishment has no influence on behaviour.

What did I just say.

1. They were severely mentally ill. That should answer your question right there.
2. The mother gave him easy access to guns. She was even preparing to buy him a gun for Christmas even though she was well aware of his mental problems.

It's pretty simple. You dont give people that are mentally ill access to guns.

Shithead, he murdered her to get the guns.

But laws against stealing cars do not affect law abiding citizens and owning a car is not a Constitutional right.

Yet there are many laws to help keep the death count down. Some balance is needed, all or nothing doesn't work that well.

Yeah... gun free zones
allow killers ro kill more people. end those and mass shootings will go down

It should be illegal to give someone who shows a likelihood of doing those things access to a gun.

And who decides that?

Veterans with insomnia? Do you allow them to own guns?

But laws against stealing cars does not affect law abiding citizens and owning a car is not a Constitutional right.
But the moment you steal a car you're no longer a law-abiding citizen...unless stealing cars isn't illegal of course.

Sandy Hook's failure was at the Democrat controlled local level.

They stopped holding kids accountable for being a threat because they were mostly minorities.

Then you had a chickenshit officer that failed to do his job when it really counted.

Sandy Hook's failure was at the Democrat controlled local level.

They stopped holding kids accountable for being a threat because they were mostly minorities.

Then you had a chickenshit officer that failed to do his job when it really counted.
The self described racist has spoken! He somehow found a way to blame democrats for Sandy Hook. What a deplorable piece of shit.

All I can say is that I hope and pray to God that I will never have to suffer the loss of a child, or be in a deadly situation like this myself. I'm not sure if I'd run or hide,.. but knowing me if I ever was in a shooting that involved children I would have bigger concerns over their lives than my own.

All I can say is that I hope and pray to God that I will never have to suffer the loss of a child, or be in a deadly situation like this myself. I'm not sure if I'd run or hide,.. but knowing me if I ever was in a shooting that involved children I would have bigger concerns over their lives than my own.
Don't hold yourself up to be so special. Most people would, as did the teachers at Sandy Hook.

Forum List

Back