Santorum's wife had six-year affair with abortion doctor

Obama’s critics are free to speculate on his motives for voting against the bills, and postulate a lack of concern for babies’ welfare. But his stated reasons for opposing "born-alive" bills have to do with preserving abortion rights, a position he is known to support and has never hidden.

FactCheck.org : Obama and ‘Infanticide’
We KNOW what his motives are by the damage he has done...I don't give a flying FUCK what some webpage has to say...get it yet asshole?

Obama’s critics are free to speculate on his motives for voting against the bills, and postulate a lack of concern for babies’ welfare. But his stated reasons for opposing "born-alive" bills have to do with preserving abortion rights, a position he is known to support and has never hidden.

Hate to break it to you franco, but FactCheck (your link and mine) shows Obama was not telling the truth when he said he would have voted for the bill if it protected abortion.

We find that, as the NRLC said in a recent statement, Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported.

Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus, according to an undisputed summary written immediately after the committee’s 2003 mark-up session.

Hate to break it to you franco, but FactCheck (your link and mine) shows Obama was not telling the truth when he said he would have voted for the bill if it protected abortion.

We find that, as the NRLC said in a recent statement, Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported.

Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus, according to an undisputed summary written immediately after the committee’s 2003 mark-up session.
So Obama is a liar. Now there's news...NOT...;) :eusa_whistle:

It has been Ricks place in time to either forgive here or to divorce her, and it apears that he chose to forgive her, end of story.

However, it is not as you hoped it would be (one to forgive another), where as you would rather it be a non-forgiving convienance or situation for you, right, as so it would be all for political reasons that you seek this convienance of a story like this ?

but remember only repubnlicans are to be forgiven.

Michelle still has a big butt even if Obama has forgiven her for it.

It's the same old double standard. Democrats get a pass and the tax exempt Media Matters gets to hire a thousand dirty tricks sleazy investigators to dig up dirt on republicans. Shame on lefties for trying to smear the wife of a candidate.

For the Repubs who say that they pay atention to our First Lady because they have no choice and that Repub first ladies haven't done anything for the country (check back a page or two), you MIGHT want to look at this list.

And, SHAME on you for joining the MALE repubs in demeaning the contribution of all women.

Republican First Ladies

For the Repubs who say that they pay atention to our First Lady because they have no choice and that Repub first ladies haven't done anything for the country (check back a page or two), you MIGHT want to look at this list.

And, SHAME on you for joining the MALE repubs in demeaning the contribution of all women.

Republican First Ladies

YOU are an idiot. First Class.
icon14.gif

It's the same old double standard. Democrats get a pass and the tax exempt Media Matters gets to hire a thousand dirty tricks sleazy investigators to dig up dirt on republicans. Shame on lefties for trying to smear the wife of a candidate.

Yep shame on them for talking about Michelles butt.

That is so fracking hillarious.

thanks for the laugh.

Yep shame on them for talking about Michelles butt.

Funny? I didn't see anything about her butt in that post...deflect much assmunch?

Shame on the left for smearing the wife of a candidate who isn't even the chosen candidate yet. Republicans (or democrats) never engaged in such smear tactics in modern history. Shame on lefties for tolerating this kind of sleazy politics.

Shame on the left for smearing the wife of a candidate who isn't even the chosen candidate yet. Republicans (or democrats) never engaged in such smear tactics in modern history. Shame on lefties for tolerating this kind of sleazy politics.

*Agreed*

Oh please.

No one "smeared" her. Just simple facts and no one really much cares.

He won't be the candidate and she's not even a footnote.

Get off your high horse and stop making excuses for the scum you worship - RICK Santorum.

PS. I would love to think that John Wayne would have been the type of character, that would have assumed that office and it's character fully, and that he would have left his own personal faults at the doorway on that day, thus accepting the role as commander and chief, in which is to be expected in character of our commander and chief by us, thus walking away a changed man from that day forward, to do the business of the nation based upon the character that exist within that office in honor of, and that was built and shaped from over two hundred years of struggles and achievements.

I think the problem lies in the gap between what they say and what they do.

They say they are for God, Family, Nation, and Small Government. But, they are really for big business. Politicians don't work for American families, they work for big energy, defense, pharmaceutical, and insurance companies. They use "values" rhetoric to get Republicans to vote for them. I'd rather they just come out and say that they serve the special interests which got them elected. But I appreciate your thoughts.
I agree...

Oh please.

No one "smeared" her. Just simple facts and no one really much cares.

He won't be the candidate and she's not even a footnote.

Get off your high horse and stop making excuses for the scum you worship - RICK Santorum.
Bullshit. They tried to smear her and try to tie it to her husband.

*Try again* jackass.:eusa_hand:

I'm not supporting Rick Santorum but this topic is irrelevant.
Yeah needs to be swept under the rug quickly doesn't it ? NOT !!!

I hope it stays afloat to show how ignorant and just how low down dirty people can really be..

I'm not supporting Rick Santorum but this topic is irrelevant.

I hope it stays afloat to show how ignorant and just how low down dirty people can really be..
Was kind of a stupid post by Toro...but what else is new?

lol

Yeah, Tommy, have another drink.

Listen, dumbass conservatards, going after Santorum's wife is irrelevant to his bid for the Presidency. Or are you too drunk and stupid to realize that I'm siding with Santorum on this?

I once had a relationship and even had sex before I got married. Don't tell my wife though, she might care like these lefties.

Not really, but I didn't want them to think no one ever had a relationship before marriage.

Who knew such things were possible?

Was kind of a stupid post by Toro...but what else is new?

lol

Yeah, Tommy, have another drink.

Listen, dumbass conservatards, going after Santorum's wife is irrelevant to his bid for the Presidency. Or are you too drunk and stupid to realize that I'm siding with Santorum on this?

Well, until he wins Michigan, anyway. Then you'll be throwing any shit against the wall to see what sticks.

Forum List

Back