Sara Palin Thumps Hillary

Sarah Paiin is a nortorious celebrity with a following of C-grade intellects whose desire to read it is based on anything but intellectual curiousity. Mrs. Clinton is a serious politian. The people who want to read her book have an intellectual curiousity about her.

An example of this is that serious literature does not sell nearly as well as grocery store pulp fiction. Flash and sparkle along with simplistic ideas sells. Thoughtful, serious reality not so much.

And, btw, I think you mean trumps, not thumps.: trump: to do better than (someone or something) in a contest, competition, etc.
Outside of your fantasy on the education of people who are conservative, you really should not correct other people when you can't even spell.

And more people voted for the winner of American Idol than in our last presidential election. I guess that means Clay Aiken should be president!

There are still Conservatives clamoring for the wit and wisdom of Sarah Palin? Amazing!

The quitter governor is qualified to be the night manager at the Wassila Wendy's, but should be far away from any site where serious decisions are made.

There are still Conservatives clamoring for the wit and wisdom of Sarah Palin? Amazing!

The quitter governor is qualified to be the night manager at the Wassila Wendy's, but should be far away from any site where serious decisions are made.

Did you really want to discuss why Palin resigned?.........I didn't think so.

Sara Palin is an intelligent strong woman. Hillary? Well, when you spend your entire political career lying for and supporting a sexual predator and serial womanizer for political purposes then you're dependent and weak.

I'm no fan of Hillary but Monica L was not underage and has recently stated in Vanity Fair that she knew exactly what she was doing with Slick Willy in the Oval Office.

Lots of male politicians who experience power are womanizers but I can count on my hand the number of women seeking higher office who
1) have exploited their pregnant, unmarried teenage daughters on the political stage
2) forced the marriage of her pregnant daughter to legitimize her own campaign
and 3) decided to run for office after having a Downs syndrome baby that desperately needs its mother.....One.

large_preggers.JPG

Palin's own PAC immediately spent $47,000 to buy her own books in bulk to get it on the best selling list. Often others wanting to gain favor from the politician will do the same. Remember the Gingrich scaldal? It was outright bribery and he got in a lot of trouble for it.This is a trick used by most politicians. It's refreshing that Clinton has refrained from this tactic. That's not to say we won't see someone buy a huge amount of books wholesale in the future, but it is the immediate sales that are really important for boosting retail sales.

Sarah Paiin is a nortorious celebrity with a following of C-grade intellects whose desire to read it is based on anything but intellectual curiousity. Mrs. Clinton is a serious politian. The people who want to read her book have an intellectual curiousity about her.

An example of this is that serious literature does not sell nearly as well as grocery store pulp fiction. Flash and sparkle along with simplistic ideas sells. Thoughtful, serious reality not so much.

And, btw, I think you mean trumps, not thumps.: trump: to do better than (someone or something) in a contest, competition, etc.
Outside of your fantasy on the education of people who are conservative, you really should not correct other people when you can't even spell.

It is obvious to anyone with half a brain that those are typos. :lol:

Did you really want to discuss why Palin resigned?.........I didn't think so.

Why did she resign?

Thank god she didn't make the cut because if a few squabbling Alaska State Troopers can bring down a governor, then who the fuck needs her in the White House?

LOL...feeling a bit stupid there you pompous phony semi-intellectual, Esmeralda?

Forum List

Back