Sarah Palin being considered for Secretary of Veterans Affairs

Agent Orange naming Palin would be an insult to vets. What else should we expect from a person who trashed POWs. Wll POWs be alowd at the VA under Trump? Will they have to use the back door?

Donald Trump said POWs were not heroes. Trump, a man who never served had the balls to trash John McCain & you whiny fucks love him.

You don't know what you're talking about. bedwetter
:lmao:

Nice try but we are talking about the man for whom you voted. Why did you support such a person that trashed POWs?

A man who never served & never cared about the military who trashed our Generals when he claimed he knew more about ISIS than they did. He might as well screamed " Our military is stupid".

You petend patriots make me sick.

Simple truth: Being a POW doesn't make a person a hero and some Generals (like other politicians) are very very stupid. Stating simple truth is not "trashing" anybody. Another simple truth is that anyone who would appoint John Kerry to any government position is going to earn the scorn of veterans and active military. Also someone needs to make Hillary aware that children throwing flowers is not actual sniper fire.

You're defending this...?

"He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured."

I think she'd be great pick if for no other reason to drive the moonbats even crazier.

LOL I agree but I'd put her as head of the Dept. of Energy.
no worries ... the world will be laughing at right wingers for hundreds of years ..

Yeah, ok... I guess you missed the point where Democrats have the lowest numbers since the twenties?

- Minority control of Senate
- Minority control of the house
- Minority control of governorship's including state houses
- Lost the presidency
- Will not be able to appoint judicial activists to the courts for possibly a decade or better

Yeah.... run with that.
The best thing about that....next 2-4 years is all on you guys.

Exactly. In some way, all we have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride. They'll destroy the GOP from the inside, along with completely and totally dividing the nation. It's gonna be an absolute trainwreck....brace yourselves....
Barry already divided the nation perfectly… Shit for brains:lmao:
Obama did not split our country. Putting a black mam in the White House brought out all the racists & bigots who then helped Trump win.

Actually there is some truth to that. Obama (himself a racist and a bigot) loaded the government with racists and racist groups like BLM which flourished served to further divide the Nation.

Palin is a tough minded former soccer mom who ran against the entrenched political establishment in her city and became mayor. Later she became governor of Alaska. She shows what women can achieve but the left still hates her for some reason. Surely anything is better than the current democrat establishment that encourages desecration of the Flag and the abandonment of Veterans.
The left doesn't hate Sarah Palin! We pity her and anyone who mistakenly thinks she's competent.

And could you please tell us specifically who in the Democrat party is encouraging flag burning and the abandonment of veterans? Just because you say it, doesn't make it true.

Obama

but if you disagree, give us a clip of him saying flag burning is wrong. the fact is that he has shown more compassion for illegal aliens than US veterans.

the unemployment number is a lie, they changed the way it is calculated to make obozo look better.

Job growth? Bhahahahahaha, where, in Monterey Mexico?

what specific obozo policies or actions caused the market rise? be specific, give us a list.
latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2006_2016_all_period_M10_data.gif

how many of those are part time? how many are illegals? How many are minimum wage?
How many under Bush were part time? How many under Bush were illegal How many under Bush were minimum wage.

You assholes have an excuse for everything. Obama started with an ecomony losing 800,000 jobs a month & shrinking at a rate of 6.2%.

Your buddy Bush started with a balanced budget on the path to paying down the debt & left with an economy losing 800,000 jobs a month & shrinking at a rate of 6.2%.

Eat that, asswipe.

when did I ever say that Bush was a great president? eat that asswipe.

the facts are that Bush screwed up and Obama made his screw ups worse.
Unemployment:

Bush ..... 4.2% to 7.8% (+86%)
Obama .. 7.8% to 4.9% (-37%)

Dow:

Bush ..... 10.6K to 8.3K (-22%)
Obama .... 8.3K to 19.2K (+132%)

Lying Redfish calls that worse under Obama.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I already explained how they no longer count people who have given up looking for work in the unemployment numbers.

I am still waiting for you to tell us which specific obozo policies CAUSED the market rally.

Liar = you

Clown insists on bringing the whole circus along...who knew?
As opposed to Pelosie, Reid, Sheila Jackson, Huma and her pervert Husband Carlos Danger, Child molester John Podesta,.......

Mess??

Is that the message bouncing around the echo chamber? 4.9% unemployment? 72 consecutive months of job growth? Record high stock market? That's what rightwingnuts think is a "mess?"

the unemployment number is a lie, they changed the way it is calculated to make obozo look better.

what specific obozo policies or actions caused the market rise? be specific, give us a list.
Nothing was changed to affect the methodology of how the unemployment rate is calculated. Add this to your ever growing list of lies.

yes they did, they stopped counting people who were no longer actively looking for work.

You are doing the lying here, as usual
Stop lying.

They have counted those folks the same way as they did under Clinton and Bush.

How the Government Measures Unemployment
The real unemployment numbers are probably closer to 20% if you count the people at quit altogether looking for a job. shit for brains

What was the real unemployment under Bush? Shit for brains.
I think she'd be great pick if for no other reason to drive the moonbats even crazier.

Yeah, ok... I guess you missed the point where Democrats have the lowest numbers since the twenties?

- Minority control of Senate
- Minority control of the house
- Minority control of governorship's including state houses
- Lost the presidency
- Will not be able to appoint judicial activists to the courts for possibly a decade or better

Yeah.... run with that.

Exactly. In some way, all we have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride. They'll destroy the GOP from the inside, along with completely and totally dividing the nation. It's gonna be an absolute trainwreck....brace yourselves....
Obama did not split our country. Putting a black mam in the White House brought out all the racists & bigots who then helped Trump win.

Actually there is some truth to that. Obama (himself a racist and a bigot) loaded the government with racists and racist groups like BLM which flourished served to further divide the Nation.
How is Obama a racist & bigot?

Agent Orange naming Palin would be an insult to vets. What else should we expect from a person who trashed POWs. Wll POWs be alowd at the VA under Trump? Will they have to use the back door?

Donald Trump said POWs were not heroes. Trump, a man who never served had the balls to trash John McCain & you whiny fucks love him.

Nice try but we are talking about the man for whom you voted. Why did you support such a person that trashed POWs?

A man who never served & never cared about the military who trashed our Generals when he claimed he knew more about ISIS than they did. He might as well screamed " Our military is stupid".

Simple truth: Being a POW doesn't make a person a hero and some Generals (like other politicians) are very very stupid. Stating simple truth is not "trashing" anybody. Another simple truth is that anyone who would appoint John Kerry to any government position is going to earn the scorn of veterans and active military. Also someone needs to make Hillary aware that children throwing flowers is not actual sniper fire.

"He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured."

Truth. No defense needed.

Another POW basher & calling the military stupid all to defend their orange buddy. John Kerry served, he volunteered for dangerous duty in Vietnam. Kerry is a prime example of how asshats like you trash veterans. And Clinton landed under the threat of sniper fire.

John McCain flew dangerous missions over enemy territory under enemy fire & you & your orange fuckhead buddy claim that he is not a hero. WOW.

Palin is a tough minded former soccer mom who ran against the entrenched political establishment in her city and became mayor. Later she became governor of Alaska. She shows what women can achieve but the left still hates her for some reason. Surely anything is better than the current democrat establishment that encourages desecration of the Flag and the abandonment of Veterans.
The left doesn't hate Sarah Palin! We pity her and anyone who mistakenly thinks she's competent.

And could you please tell us specifically who in the Democrat party is encouraging flag burning and the abandonment of veterans? Just because you say it, doesn't make it true.
Problem with you snowflakes is you actually believe your own Bullshit....

Nothing was changed to affect the methodology of how the unemployment rate is calculated. Add this to your ever growing list of lies.

yes they did, they stopped counting people who were no longer actively looking for work.

Stop lying.

The real unemployment numbers are probably closer to 20% if you count the people at quit altogether looking for a job. shit for brains

What was the real unemployment under Bush? Shit for brains.

How is Obama a racist & bigot?

He has consistently discriminated in favor of Blacks and muslims.

how many of those are part time? how many are illegals? How many are minimum wage?
How many under Bush were part time? How many under Bush were illegal How many under Bush were minimum wage.

You assholes have an excuse for everything. Obama started with an ecomony losing 800,000 jobs a month & shrinking at a rate of 6.2%.

Your buddy Bush started with a balanced budget on the path to paying down the debt & left with an economy losing 800,000 jobs a month & shrinking at a rate of 6.2%.

Eat that, asswipe.

Unemployment:

Dow:

I already explained how they no longer count people who have given up looking for work in the unemployment numbers.

Liar = you
Your "explanation" is a lie since they didn't count those people when Clinton was president or when Bush was president. Nothing changed in that regard during Obama's presidency.

I am still waiting for you to tell us which specific obozo policies CAUSED the market rally.
The same policies rightwingnuts offer as the reason for the rise in the stock market since the election.

Mess??

Is that the message bouncing around the echo chamber? 4.9% unemployment? 72 consecutive months of job growth? Record high stock market? That's what rightwingnuts think is a "mess?"

Stop lying.

"Real Unemployment" is the U6. The U6 is not 20% or close to 20% you lying POS. You whiners get dumber every day of your tiny little lives.

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2006_2016_all_period_M10_data.gif

Eat that, asswipe.

Unemployment:

Dow:

Taking statistics out of context isn't impressive to the well informed.

It's a truth to not like troops who are captured?

I don't hate Palin! Hate is something the Trumpians traffic in, not Liberals. We just see her as a buffoon who should not be around the levers of power for her own good and ours.

If you can show me that Sarah Palin of Wassila Alaska is a competent leader of anything beyond the night shift at Wendy's, I'll listen.

Eat that, asswipe.

Unemployment:

Dow:

Taking statistics out of context isn't impressive to the well informed.
That's ok :itsok: I understand how painful it is to righties when the economy improves with a Democrat in the White House.

It's a truth to not like troops who are captured?

Being captured never made a soldier a hero. How you conduct yourself the rest of your life is how heroes are made.

I don't hate Palin! Hate is something the Trumpians traffic in, not Liberals. We just see her as a buffoon who should not be around the levers of power for her own good and ours.

If you can show me that Sarah Palin of Wassila Alaska is a competent leader of anything beyond the night shift at Wendy's, I'll listen.
No point in trying.
If you actually believe Trumpers are killing cops and burning CVS stores in our inner cities then you're a lost cause.

Oh I think Palin can handle the night shift at Wendy's just fine.

She did a great job as Governor of Alaska. Do some research and find out exactly what she did.

Every Alaskan resident gets an oil royalty check every year and that something Palin did.

Not bad for a night shift Wendy's Manager.

You should be a quarter as good as that woman is.

Nah. Your just an idiot. Never mind.

Forum List

Back