Sarah Palin being considered for Secretary of Veterans Affairs

You really ought to stick to subjects that you know at least a little bit about. I (like 99.9% of other Vietnam veterans) consider Kerry a coward, traitor and monumental sleeze who brought extreme discredit upon himself, the Navy, the military, and his Country.
McCain served courageously and with considerable distinction under extremely adverse circumstances. But that does not make him a hero. Trump is correct in that the act of surrender is not heroic.

" And Clinton landed under the threat of sniper fire."

Idiotic bullshit.
Speaking of idiotic bullshit....

99.9%, huh? You do know Kerry got 41% of the military vote, right?

No, I don't; neither do you. And the subject was Vietnam veterans in any case.
Sure I do...

CNN.com Election 2004

...and now, so do you.

Wrong. After this election only an idiot would take a CNN poll as anything more than a wild guess heavily weighted by their own agenda.
You don't know what you're talking about. CNN was not far off and within the margin of error

CNN .... Hillary: 49%; Trump: 44%
Actual ... Hillary: 48%; Trump: 46%

Their election map, which predicted Hillary ahead 268 to Trump's 204, not counting swing states too close to call, accurately predicted 48 out of 50 states and D.C.. And the 3 states they got wrong, Trump won by narrow margins.

Yeah. 306 to 232, so narrow... :eusa_whistle:

Hey, you only lie because you hold party above all. It's just the way you of the Khmer Rouge roll.

How many under Bush were part time? How many under Bush were illegal How many under Bush were minimum wage.

You assholes have an excuse for everything. Obama started with an ecomony losing 800,000 jobs a month & shrinking at a rate of 6.2%.

Your buddy Bush started with a balanced budget on the path to paying down the debt & left with an economy losing 800,000 jobs a month & shrinking at a rate of 6.2%.

Eat that, asswipe.

when did I ever say that Bush was a great president? eat that asswipe.

the facts are that Bush screwed up and Obama made his screw ups worse.
Unemployment:

Bush ..... 4.2% to 7.8% (+86%)
Obama .. 7.8% to 4.9% (-37%)

Dow:

Bush ..... 10.6K to 8.3K (-22%)
Obama .... 8.3K to 19.2K (+132%)

Lying Redfish calls that worse under Obama.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I already explained how they no longer count people who have given up looking for work in the unemployment numbers.

Liar = you
Your "explanation" is a lie since they didn't count those people when Clinton was president or when Bush was president. Nothing changed in that regard during Obama's presidency.

I am still waiting for you to tell us which specific obozo policies CAUSED the market rally.
The same policies rightwingnuts offer as the reason for the rise in the stock market since the election.

U.S. changes how it measures long-term unemployment - USATODAY.com

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/19/unemployment-rate-wrong_n_3619152.html

Note the date on the articles - compare that date to the change in the unemployment rate on the charts you posted.

Quite a coincidence, huh?

don't confuse libtardians with facts, facts make their little heads implode.

when did I ever say that Bush was a great president? eat that asswipe.

the facts are that Bush screwed up and Obama made his screw ups worse.
Unemployment:

Dow:

I already explained how they no longer count people who have given up looking for work in the unemployment numbers.

Liar = you
Your "explanation" is a lie since they didn't count those people when Clinton was president or when Bush was president. Nothing changed in that regard during Obama's presidency.

I am still waiting for you to tell us which specific obozo policies CAUSED the market rally.
The same policies rightwingnuts offer as the reason for the rise in the stock market since the election.

The Official Unemployment Rate Is Wrong, Says Guy Who Used To Calculate It | The Huffington Post

Note the date on the articles - compare that date to the change in the unemployment rate on the charts you posted.

The above from the guy who has said:

1. There was no recession in 2008

2. Trump won the popular vote.

IOW, you're talking to a mental patient.

Ha, this should really piss off the PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome) nutters. Hitlery losing, now this? The hits just keep on coming for the poor bastids. Hilarious chit. Go Trump! :)

Fawn is having the epic meltdown of the millennium.

All of Soros sycophants and all Soros men, couldn't make Hillary the winner again..

Hey, go ahead, put Palin in a prominent position. Maybe that will jolt some Americans into recalling why they didn't elect McCain/Palin eight years ago.

McCain and Palin lost because obozo is half black and the media was ejaculatory over him.

You're always wrong. Stop posting and you'll stop being wrong.

Obama's two wins

1. black pride
2. white guilt
3. biased media
4. crappy GOP tickets

Sorry, dude or dudette, those are the facts. It is also fact that obozo will go down in history as the worst, most divisive, least effective president in history. Trump has done more for the country in 3 weeks than Obama did in 8 years.

[
Moron, read your own post. I rebutted the CRA because you brought it up...

You didn't "refute" anything. You spewed the standard Soros hating point because you don't know a fucking thing about the subject and can only read from a script. You didn't grasp then and don't grasp now that your talking point is irrelevant and inappropriate.

But you don't care, you're a mindless meat puppet dancing on the string of Soros, you have no mind. You've not had an independent thought in your life. If Soros told you the 101 freeway was a swimming pool, you'd dive right in at rush hour.

People who don't even rise to the level of 'amateur' are assuming places of power. We have only laughing or crying as choices of response.

"assuming"? Get a clue, Obama has been in a place of power for a very very long time now. But we are in the process of curing that fuggup.

Unemployment:

Dow:

Liar = you

The Official Unemployment Rate Is Wrong, Says Guy Who Used To Calculate It | The Huffington Post

1. a market correction brought on by bad mortgage policy is not a recession
2. the PV count is still pending, once the fraudulent votes are removed, Trump is likely to win, but it doesn't really matter, we don't elect president by PV.

Might be time to call the nurse for your daily meds and catheter change.

Discuss what you want, but the fact remains -- 4.9% unemployment, 72 consecutive months of job growth, and a record high stock market is not the definition of a mess.

If you want to see what a mess looks like, look at the end of 2008 and early 2009 when unemployment was 7.8% and growing, over million people became unemployed in January, 2009, and the stock market lost half of its valuation.

Jobs are SO GOOD that America rushed to extend the Obama policies through Hillary.

Oh, wait....

Imagine if just once, you had a thought that didn't come from Alternet or one of the Soros hate sites? Ah, but that will never happen. :dunno:

Trump needs to get a contract from Sarah, in order to keep her from quitting after she realizes that she will be given a basement office in the Pentagon, with no chance of getting richer.

You need to get material from somewhere other than ThinkProgress.

Boring and stupid is no way to win over the audience..
Here ... let Sarah speak for herself....

Oh how clever, meat puppet, you posted a ThinkProgress hate vid.

I know, you "think" that really proves a point. I mean your masters gave you a script after all.

Bristol was not present, Comrade Pot.
This is yet another reason why you're such an idiot. Letterman apologized -- not just for the content of the joke, but because he based the joke on the knowledge that Sarah Palin went to a Yankee's game with her daughter, mistakenly and for which he took full responsibility, for assuming the daughter who accompanied Sarah to the game was Bristol as she was the daughter who was most often in the news; and for getting knocked up out of wedlock, despite the "family values" position of the right. Hence the joke, "during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez." Targeting Bristol made the joke contextually valid, if even in poor taste. But with Willow being the daughter at the game, and not Bristol, it made his comment highly offensive. For which, Letterman apologized...

So, Leftist Letterman didn't do it, but he apologized for it, so Obama Akbar...

Again, no one called for a 14 year old to be raped.

And besides, Letterman apologized - well for something - because he didn't suggest Alex Rodriguez "knock up" a 14 year old (that's rape.) He didn't say what he said and apologized for not saying it because Obama Akbar.

You only think that happened because you're a brain-dead knuckle-dragging lowbrow-troglodyte conservative.

I only think it happened because it was on national TV - but you are a good Communist and reality is only what the part says it is, you are doublegood newspeak. :thup:

Oh, and you danced around Soros setting up STASI stalker Creepy Joe McGinnis...

Take some time and go over the ThinkProgress to find out what lie you are required to tell about that...

You of the Khmer Rouge cannot tell reality from the party fantasy that you spew. Nor do you care, party is all.
Learn how to use the quote function. People still won't understand what you write, but it will help.

Meanwhile, no one called for a 14 year old to be raped. That's a delusion in your mindless head.

Speaking of idiotic bullshit....

99.9%, huh? You do know Kerry got 41% of the military vote, right?

No, I don't; neither do you. And the subject was Vietnam veterans in any case.
Sure I do...

CNN.com Election 2004

...and now, so do you.

Wrong. After this election only an idiot would take a CNN poll as anything more than a wild guess heavily weighted by their own agenda.
You don't know what you're talking about. CNN was not far off and within the margin of error

CNN .... Hillary: 49%; Trump: 44%
Actual ... Hillary: 48%; Trump: 46%

Their election map, which predicted Hillary ahead 268 to Trump's 204, not counting swing states too close to call, accurately predicted 48 out of 50 states and D.C.. And the 3 states they got wrong, Trump won by narrow margins.

Yeah. 306 to 232, so narrow... :eusa_whistle:

Hey, you only lie because you hold party above all. It's just the way you of the Khmer Rouge roll.
Sorry, but I can't help you understand the words, "and the 3 states they got wrong."

Hey, go ahead, put Palin in a prominent position. Maybe that will jolt some Americans into recalling why they didn't elect McCain/Palin eight years ago.

McCain and Palin lost because obozo is half black and the media was ejaculatory over him.

No, he's not "always" wrong. Most times, he's lying. When he's not lying, he's wrong.

Another POW basher & calling the military stupid all to defend their orange buddy. John Kerry served, he volunteered for dangerous duty in Vietnam. Kerry is a prime example of how asshats like you trash veterans. And Clinton landed under the threat of sniper fire.

John McCain flew dangerous missions over enemy territory under enemy fire & you & your orange fuckhead buddy claim that he is not a hero. WOW.

I'm a veteran ...

John Kerry, on the other hand, doesn't deserve the title of veteran. He is, and was, a self serving egotist focused only on enhancing his own career while willingly, and intentionally, sacrificing his men in order to forward his career goals.

He is an embarrassment to the veteran community.

I'm a retired US Navy sailor, with over 20 years of service, and I respectfully disagree with you.

ANYONE who has served a full term and was discharged with Under Honorable Conditions discharge or better, gets to have the title of veteran. They earned it, regardless of what I think of their politics.

There are people on this board who are also veterans and we disagree quite a bit, but we recognize each others service and honor that part of them, if not the rest.

You should do so as well, even if you don't like Kerry. He served the time, he's a vet.

I disagree ... it has nothing to do with politics.

It has to do with his performance AS a veteran. He has forfeited my respect. (The operative word is "honor")

You gotta admit if you're being honest, that there are people currently in the military and those who have served honorably and gotten out, who were pretty crappy human beings. I had a LT on my first ship who was a ring knocker who thought he knew everything (he didn't), as well as have worked with enlisted people who did their job, did it fairly well, but were miserable to be around.

Even though I didn't like those people and thought they were piss poor excuses for human beings, I still recognized their service as veterans if they had a General Under Honorable Conditions or better discharge.

The only ones I don't consider veterans are those whose DD214s say General Under Other Than Honorable Conditions (OTH), Bad Conduct Discharge (BCD, also known as Big Chicken Dinner), or Dishonorable, because the military said they didn't recognize their service as honorable.

Everyone else? If the military recognizes their service as Honorable, that's good enough for me, even if I don't like them.

Kerry did serve and managed to come home after a shortened tour due to three band aid injuries. He did get an Honhiorable discharge and then got lower than whale shit as a veteran by throwing his military ribbons over the White House wall to protest the Vietnam war. He then testified before Congress:

"They told stories that at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country."

4/22/71 War ended on 8/15/73

He gave aid and comfort to the enemy while we were still engaged in armed conflict and is in a tie with Jane Fonda for being a traitor and a sorry human being, IMHO.

And, with his 8mm camera that he took to record his .....'heroism.'

Rightards can't even get on the same page with each other because they don't know what they're talking about...

The housing bubble did not burst because of loans to minorities and no one ever said it was the reason.

The housing collapse started thanks to regulations the Dems forced down Congress's throat that allowed people (blacks) with poor credit to buy a home with no money down and no income to speak of.

:itsok:

So, you have nothing intelligent to post in refutation of my analysis?

Hey, not a problem. You lack so much as a hint of a clue. You are an uneducated dolt spewing partisan talking points. That does not lend itself to actual debate.

Just another Soros meat puppet spewing mindless hate. :dunno:

Last edited:
Ha, this should really piss off the PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome) nutters. Hitlery losing, now this? The hits just keep on coming for the poor bastids. Hilarious chit. Go Trump! :)

Fawn is having the epic meltdown of the millennium.

All of Soros sycophants and all Soros men, couldn't make Hillary the winner again..
That you think this is an "epic meltdown" own serves to prove how crazy you are. :cuckoo:

[
Moron, read your own post. I rebutted the CRA because you brought it up...

You didn't "refute" anything. You spewed the standard Soros hating point because you don't know a fucking thing about the subject and can only read from a script. You didn't grasp then and don't grasp now that your talking point is irrelevant and inappropriate.

But you don't care, you're a mindless meat puppet dancing on the string of Soros, you have no mind. You've not had an independent thought in your life. If Soros told you the 101 freeway was a swimming pool, you'd dive right in at rush hour.
Sorry, but I can't help that George Soros has infected your brain and mind fucks you daily. :ack-1:

Liar = you

1. a market correction brought on by bad mortgage policy is not a recession
2. the PV count is still pending, once the fraudulent votes are removed, Trump is likely to win, but it doesn't really matter, we don't elect president by PV.

Might be time to call the nurse for your daily meds and catheter change.
Just so everyone else sees what I've already seen -- I note, you still flat out refuse to offer what economic conditions you think are needed to occur to qualify as a recession.

And the reason you won't is because if you did, Bush's Great Recession would fit neatly into the definition.

No, he's not "always" wrong. Most times, he's lying. When he's not lying, he's wrong.

the truth scares the cold livin shit out of you doesn't it? Your personal attacks just reverify your ignorant parrot-like postings.

Forum List

Back