Sarah Palin Doesn’t Think Bill Nye the Science Guy Is a Real Scientist

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Palin continues to tell us how ignorant she is.

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin not only doesn’t believe in climate change — she doesn’t believe Bill Nye the Science Guy is a real scientist.

“Bill Nye is as much as scientist as I am,” Palin said at an event in Washington, D.C., according to The Hill. “He’s a kids’ show actor; he’s not a scientist.”

She specifically targeted Nye for his claims that climate change was man-made, stating that scientists who believe that climate change is caused by mankind are trying to shut down human progress and fueling “alarmism.”

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin not only doesn’t believe in climate change — she doesn’t believe Bill Nye the Science Guy is a real scientist.

“Bill Nye is as much as scientist as I am,” Palin said at an event in Washington, D.C., according to The Hill. “He’s a kids’ show actor; he’s not a scientist.”

She specifically targeted Nye for his claims that climate change was man-made, stating that scientists who believe that climate change is caused by mankind are trying to shut down human progress and fueling “alarmism.”
this is that kooks reality

Why are we still talking about Palin, let her fade into stupidity/history.
She keeps popping out into the public spotlight to say stupid shit and tell lies. She brings criticism on herself by trying to have some relevance in politics. If she would STFU no one would pay attention to her.

Bill Nye's bio says that he has a B.S. in mechanical engineering.

I am also a mechanical engineer.

I guess that makes me a scientist according to the Bill Nye school of thought.

So as a scientist, I hereby declare that so called "man made global warming" is total nonsense. ...... :cool:

Bill Nye's bio says that he has a BA in mechanical engineering.

So as a scientist, I hereby declare that so called "man made global warming" is total nonsense. ...... :cool:
That w would be a false declaration.

Bill Nye's bio says that he has a BA in mechanical engineering.

It is nonsense....you're a fine "scientist"

Yo, Enjoy!

"GTP"
She Hit The Nail On The Head!!!
palin.jpeg

Bill Nye's bio says that he has a B.S. in mechanical engineering.

How are you a scientist? Have you published works about science? Have you received honorary doctorate degrees in science from major universities? Have you designed scientific devices for Boeing and NASA?
What dictionary are you using to define a scientist?

How are you a scientist? Have you published works about science? Have you received honorary doctorate degrees in science from major universities? Have you designed scientific devices for Boeing and NASA?
Hey, if Bill Nye can claim to be a scientist based on being a mechanical engineer......why can't I ? ...... :dunno:

Hey, if Bill Nye can claim to be a scientist based on being a mechanical engineer......why can't I? ...... :dunno:
All engineering is science.
Ignorant much?

Forum List

Back