Sarah Palin lied about her son. He never even served in combat

What is there to defend? The left wing makes up a meme and then expects people to defend against it, BS.

BUT there is nothing made up about Mrs. Bosnia Clinton lying about Bosnia, nothing.

Just trying to point out the hypocrisy.

Is this thread about Hillary Clinton?...................Yes or No?

If Track's record shows he was never in combat, will you join the sane ones to call Sarah Palin an idiot?......................Yes or No?

Yo, Einstein you don't have to have been in combat to get PTSD. Get educated about it
Link?

Google? Asking for links is nothing but deflection and laziness. That and it will blow the entire thread premise out of the water
so what was his traumatic event?

What is there to defend? The left wing makes up a meme and then expects people to defend against it, BS.

BUT there is nothing made up about Mrs. Bosnia Clinton lying about Bosnia, nothing.

If Track's record shows he was never in combat, will you join the sane ones to call Sarah Palin an idiot?......................Yes or No?

Yo, Einstein you don't have to have been in combat to get PTSD. Get educated about it
Link?

Google? Asking for links is nothing but deflection and laziness. That and it will blow the entire thread premise out of the water

His mother?

Hon, they had 12 killed in that year of deployment, and many injured in Diyala, while Track was there. They were in Diyala. From 2009, upon their return-
Fairbanks welcomes Arctic Wolves home
Amid much joy, fanfare and applause, Col. Burt Thompson, 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division commander, officially announced the completion of the unit’s 12-month deployment to Iraq in a redeployment ceremony in Fairbanks Oct. 8.

The ceremony commemorated the conclusion of their yearlong work in the Diyala province of Iraq, during which the Arctic Wolves conducted counter-insurgency operations, aided the stabilization and growth of the region, trained and worked with the Iraqi Security Forces, and assisted regional and local government officials.

“On behalf of the warriors and the families of the Arctic Wolves, it is with absolute certainty and with great pride that I report to you two words that, in combination, (are) music to every leader’s ears; … a phrase that represents the expenditure of a great deal of blood, sweat, tears and sacrifice of our Soldiers, leaders and their families. Gentlemen, I report to you: Mission accomplished,” Thompson proclaimed to his commanders and a cheering crowd.

Hon, are you really that naive? He was in Iraq, serving with
Alaska's 25th Infantry Division's 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team -
He stands in the hatch with a rifle and watches out for danger to the the vehicle, be it airborne or on the ground. His unit also provides security for the brigade's commander and deputy commander.

It was an anti-tank unit, sweetie. There were no tanks to fight in Iraq in 2008-2009. And running security for brigade commanders and deputy commanders isn't combat, hon.

There's no the slightest mention of Track in ANY combat in post 72. So much for 'proving the OP was a lie'. Turns out, that was just you.

Need more?

Palin's unit is believed to be headed to Diyala, among the most dangerous of Iraq's 18 provinces. It extends from the northeastern suburbs of Baghdad to the Iranian border. Diyala has proven to be difficult to control because it is heavily mixed with Sunni Arabs, Shiite Arabs and Kurds.

Diyala was the fourth most violent of Iraq's provinces, averaging more than 3.5 attacks each day, according to figures from June. It has not been returned to Iraqi control and probably won't be before next year.

'Believed to be headed', huh? Show us evidence that Track was deployed to Diyala. Or that he Track ever saw combat. His discharge records show no evidence of either, child.

Reminds me of an incident when I came home from the military. I went to visit a friend and he wasn't home but his father related how his boy had gone through hell. He then brought out a framed document for evidence and the heading said DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE.
The old man couldn't read and no one had the heart to tell him.

Link?

His mother?

nice bitch. look at you.

Link?

Ask him and stop projecting.

Link?

Ask him and stop projecting.
projecting?

I'm not projecting anything.
i just think the ptsd story stinks. the palins aren't exactly private people, why haven't we ever heard about trak's affliction before?

and let's say they were private about it - they get tabloid coverage. why hasn't track's ptsd been exposed?

it just doesn't make sense.

Link?

Not providing links is a n00b deflection tactic of those on the Right. Is it any wonder that you don't get along w/ a Senior Mod here? :doubt: That was reeeal smart of you the other day to attack him.

Link?

His mother?

nice bitch. look at you.
oh no you didant!!! :ack-1:

Back to topic- Snow Snookie shooting her mouth off :blahblah: about events that she has no knowledge of. (I'm not talking about Sassy either ;) )

Link?

His mother?

nice bitch. look at you.

Yes, look at me, I made a joke. Lighten up. Francis.

The once Grand Ol' Party is really in a death-spiral when the party's acolytes find themselves having to defend the low-life, Sarah Palin.

As you give Hillary who has been caught in so many lies one can't keep count a pass? Yeah OK.....sniper fire? BAHAHAHAHAHA

Laughing.......you've got to love conservatives. Their own can lie their asses off, leave blood on the floor, beat the shit out of their girlfriends....

......and they ignore it all and start babbling about Hillary.

So much for 'personal responsibility'.

Yo dumbass, don't sit and throw feces while your own candidates do the very same thing. Besides Palin isn't even running, Hillary is

Laughing........Hillary is the focus of a thread titled 'Sarah Palin Lied about her son, he never served in combat'?

Keep running, Sassy. No matter what your ilk do, no matter the lies they tell, no matter the excuses they give, no matter the people they hurt......you will always, always excuse them, never question them, and try to change the topic.

As you just demonstrated.
see sky, if our roles were reversed and you were the conservative, you all would cry mysogynist.

Do you liberals even know any veterans?

You do realize that 20 percent of FEMALE veterans who served in Iraq and Afghanistan suffer from PTSD, right?

How many women Veterans have PTSD?

Among women Veterans of the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan, almost 20 of every 100 (or 20%) have been diagnosed with PTSD. We also know the rates of PTSD in women Vietnam Veterans. An important study found that about 27 of every 100 female Vietnam Veterans (or 27%) suffered from PTSD sometime during their postwar lives. To compare, in men who served in Vietnam, about 31 of every 100 (or 31%) developed PTSD in their lifetime.

Traumatic Stress in Women Veterans - PTSD: National Center for PTSD
How do I know? One of the veterans at the Legion suffers from PTSD. She was a 88 Mike...truck driver...not a combat MOS.

Now please STFU before you embarrass yourselves even further, if that is remotely possible.

And for fucksake, stop pretending that you have a single fucking clue what the fuck you are talking about, you silver spoon stuck up your collective asses, lily-livered, soft-handed fuckchops.

Thanks in advance.
Missourian.

The point being that Track wasn't diagnosed with PTSD, had an anger problem BEFORE he went to a war zone, in fact his anger problem probably got him sent there in the first place, and he, unsurprisingly, came back with an anger problem, then goes beats people, then his mom claims it's because he was in Iraq.

That's what we call bullshit, even if people do get PTSD when not serving as a combat soldier.
============
He got PTSD from those bar fights in the O-lounge. He was a bartender as I recall. So the only " action " he ever saw was a bar fight.
track palin was an officers club bartender in the service - Google Search

track palin was an officers club bartender in the service in iraq - Google Search

??

My post 72, sweetie. :smiliehug:
Change the topic when it is proven the op is a liar? Read the thread. He did serve in combat, dear.
Yo dumbass, don't sit and throw feces while your own candidates do the very same thing. Besides Palin isn't even running, Hillary is

Laughing........Hillary is the focus of a thread titled 'Sarah Palin Lied about her son, he never served in combat'?

Keep running, Sassy. No matter what your ilk do, no matter the lies they tell, no matter the excuses they give, no matter the people they hurt......you will always, always excuse them, never question them, and try to change the topic.

As you just demonstrated.

Um, sweetie.....where in the thread was it 'proven the OP is a liar'. Or that Track did serve in combat?

Just give me the post number, hon.

ANd where, hun....is there any mention of Track having been in combat?

Col. Burt Thompson flying over Iraq.

Pfc. Track Palinhas been promoted from driver to an "air guard" position in one of the rear hatches of the Stryker vehicle. He stands in the hatch with a rifle and watches out for danger to the vehicle, be it airborne or on the ground. His unit also provides security for the brigade's commander and deputy commander. From there, the next promotion is to be a dismounted soldier, one that leaves the 20-ton, eight-wheeled armored combat vehicle.

From all reports, Track Palin is an unassuming and humble fellow and very quiet about the whole "mom running for vice president" thing. "He's a good kid and a good soldier and he'd like to remain anonymous," says Col. Burt Thompson who commands the Alaska-based 25th Infantry Division's 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, known as the "Arctic Wolves."

There you go, sweetie. Post 72. Just highlight Track being in combat for us. Feel free to pick your favorite color. Add glitter if you'd like.
it's a volunteer army, and his being forced to join is another democrat hoax. nice try libs.

i guess the big difference between the clintons and the obamas is that the fine china and furniture will still be at the white House when the Trumps move in.

how will you like us then ?? heh. :)

Last edited:
First it was Josh Duggar getting the pass, now it's Track Palin.

Oh thats so low I don't even know where to begin.

When did you become such an asshole Carb?
Begin by acknowledging the fact that you and others on the right live in a very large glass house – indeed, conservatives wrote the book on low.

Coming from you that means about as much as being called a thug by Mike Tyson.

it's a volunteer army, and his being forced to join is another democrat hoax. nice try libs.

Where did you get the notion that the Palins are Democrats? :wtf:
no, the democrats are saying that track was somehow forced to join the military, instead of volunteering, which is false. he joined to serve his country, not the world of politics.

i don't know the palins, other than sarah and todd, they are conservatives, so am i.

First it was Josh Duggar getting the pass, now it's Track Palin.

Oh thats so low I don't even know where to begin.

When did you become such an asshole Carb?
Begin by acknowledging the fact that you and others on the right live in a very large glass house – indeed, conservatives wrote the book on low.

there's a book on low ? the movie just came out, it's called thirteen hours.

the obama administration is truly shameless to lie about benghazi to win the election, hillary calling the families liars about what she said.

that's how i see it. nothing has changed for the democrat party since bill was in office. lies are the new transparency, for a dying political party. even debbie wasserman can't save them.... heh.

Forum List

Back