Sarah Palin melts down on television...................

Funny how the left wing scumbags ALWAYS LIE about what they see!

Sarah Palin uses TRUMP TACTICS exposes Matt Lauer on Good Morning America

Fuck these liberal scum Media bastards... Drop them in their place and expose them for the liars they are!

So proud of Sarah Palin this morning on Good Morning America, where the media (Mat Lauer) tried to corner her on her son, the issue of PTSD and his behaviour. She rightly called him out on TV saying that she was told this was about the Iowa caucus and her support for Donald Trump.

Lauer tried several times to steer her towards his aganda, and she called him out, and admonished him that this was not what she was promised by the producers would be the topic of conversation. Rather she commented on the military being allowed to do what they were trained to do, and not become political fodder

I guess when a libtard claims someone melts down, it means they call out the lies of their host? She didn't melt down at all, only thing she did was not expect those two assholes to ambush her.

As always, the drive by media. Ambush after ambush.

Prove they made her any promises.

They didn't deny her statement and she should have expected them to be be dishonest, they're liberal news suck-holes.
Yes Matt Lauer did.

She didn't meltdown....good grief. She simply told the hosts they promised not to bring it up....and they did anyway.

Meltdown? LMAO .......no
Proof that they promised her not to bring it up?

Prove they didn't hairy back, now run along and maybe Google "catfish" and perhaps you'll realize old hags really ought not try to use urban terms they don't have a clue about. Ya nasty old hag. After that? Fug off
Ding! Ding! Ding!
images

Such Irony.

She didn't meltdown....good grief. She simply told the hosts they promised not to bring it up....and they did anyway.

Meltdown? LMAO .......no

Prove they didn't hairy back, now run along and maybe Google "catfish" and perhaps you'll realize old hags really ought not try to use urban terms they don't have a clue about. Ya nasty old hag. After that? Fug off
Ding! Ding! Ding!
images

Such Irony.
wenn2670528.jpg

Meltdown? LMAO .......no

Ding! Ding! Ding!
images

Such Irony.
wenn2670528.jpg

The Hairy Back Sock Puppet, nasty, just nasty

Big-Fat-Dyke-on-a-bike.jpg

Palin is an idiot. Why does that surprise anyone?

Gracie. When you are asked to be on a show to do an interview you get a pre interview so both you and the talk show hosts are on the same board. They tried to blind side her.

She took it to them live to the point Matt had to jump in over Guthrie.

YOU DO NOT DO THIS TO YOUR GUEST. Ok. Got it Gracie? I know you hate her guts but for crying out loud when she fights back against those assholes are you really going to cheer for Matt and Guthrie?

Where did I lose you?
Nope....sorry. You pretending to know the business today isn't gonna cut it anymore.

Meltdown? LMAO .......no

Ding! Ding! Ding!
images

Such Irony.
wenn2670528.jpg

I understand you've been auditioning for riding on the back.......

Ding! Ding! Ding!
images

Such Irony.
wenn2670528.jpg

I understand you've been auditioning for riding on the back.......

You don't underrated Velcro ya stupid hag. Now go grab a weed whacker at get at that back

Why is every question for Dumbo Palin a 'gotcha' question?
I think the questions are not the problem.

Why is every question for Dumbo Palin a 'gotcha' question?
I think the questions are not the problem.

She thinks that the only questions she should have are the ones that will let her spout her bumpersticker ideals, and are friendly towards her as a person.

Face it..............she's not the brightest bulb in the box, and with each passing interview it becomes more and more obvious.

Wonder if Donald the Chump is going to keep Palin as one of his spokespersons?

Is this thread proof of that war on women I hear so much about?
So...she gets protection from tough questions because she's a woman?
I'm referring to the rabbid attacks from the left in this THREAD. Did you see the word THREAD? Have you read the liberal responses in this THREAD? Do you know the difference between the interview and this THREAD?

All she need to do was say, "I would prefer not to talk about my children's personal issues". But, as usual, she had to victimize herself and demonize the mean media.

I guess when a libtard claims someone melts down, it means they call out the lies of their host? She didn't melt down at all, only thing she did was not expect those two assholes to ambush her.

As always, the drive by media. Ambush after ambush.

Prove they made her any promises.

They didn't deny her statement and she should have expected them to be be dishonest, they're liberal news suck-holes.
Yes Matt Lauer did.
Matt lauer is a prick.

It was discussed in the pre interview and was told it would be off topic for this interview.
So SHE says. And she is a known liar.

Gracie. You do a pre interview. It's just what happens. Guthrie pulled a gottcha but got a smack down. And you know its about time. This is just not about Palin. It's about every mother trucking time a conservative goes on a so called middle of the road mainline media show and gets decimated.

Bout time the crew fought back.
so you think she shouldn't have had to answer for the comments she made blaming ptsd on obama?

Forum List

Back