Sarah Palin must drop out of the Alaska Senate race (Too right-wing and therefore crazy)

Should Sarah Palin withdraw due to her dangerously extreme right-wing views?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Peltola has little chance in November because she's a Democrat in Alaska, I admit.
But I don't want my Congress to be dominated by ultra-rightwing kooks, so I'd rather have Begich in power.

It would benefit the Republican Party too, not to go down in history as the party of crazy extremists. Sarah Palin must step out.

Peltola has little chance in November because she's a Democrat in Alaska, I admit.
But I don't want my Congress to be dominated by ultra-rightwing kooks, so I'd rather have Begich in power.

It would benefit the Republican Party too, not to go down in history as the party of crazy extremists. Sarah Palin must step out.
The people of Alaska should be able to decide and with rank voting who knows what will happen.

why would republicans care about what a democrat thinks??

If you are not a Republican and not an Alaskan, who are you to say what Alaska Republicans should believe politically?

Democrats seem to support a certifiable mentally ill president to run again but they think right wing views in the senate are crazy. That's the tip of the iceberg for the TDS democrat losers.
Certified by a right wing troll in a message board.

^^^^^^ More examples of the 'Authoritarian Left.'

Forum List

Back