Sarah Palin must drop out of the Alaska Senate race (Too right-wing and therefore crazy)

Should Sarah Palin withdraw due to her dangerously extreme right-wing views?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Biden is a loser and he SHOULD quit.
Biden is more than a loser, he's a pedo...
1662416304531.png

The fact America's enemies hate Palin this much is proof America needs her.

Sarah Palin is an American hero!!!

Peltola has little chance in November because she's a Democrat in Alaska, I admit.
But I don't want my Congress to be dominated by ultra-rightwing kooks, so I'd rather have Begich in power.

It would benefit the Republican Party too, not to go down in history as the party of crazy extremists. Sarah Palin must step out.
Palin is not running for the senate, but the House.

Democrats do not want Palin because she is all about OIL!

Democrats hate oil and are at war with oil, which is destroying this country. Democrats want us all to live miserably, looking only to democrats, for food stamps, housing credits, electricity credits.

Democrats want everything so expensive, that we live off welfare, that we depend on the Democrats to provide for our needs.

The Democrats understand that Oil must be expensive so that the price of everything goes up. Then we can only ask the Democrats for some shelter, clothes, and a little food for our hungry bellies.

Peltola has little chance in November because she's a Democrat in Alaska, I admit.
But I don't want my Congress to be dominated by ultra-rightwing kooks, so I'd rather have Begich in power.

It would benefit the Republican Party too, not to go down in history as the party of crazy extremists. Sarah Palin must step out.

Crazy extremists like ANTIFA / BLM or the Democrats that took over part of Seattle or the blue haired democrats that block highways and attack speakers that they do not like ??? Oh I get it

One of them better drop out , or the Dim will win in November.

Palin urges Begich to drop House bid; Begich declines​

WASILLA, Alaska (AP) — Alaska U.S. House candidate Sarah Palin called on fellow Republican Nick Begich to drop out of the race Monday, holding a news conference in the same place where on a holiday weekend more than a decade ago she announced plans to resign as Alaska's governor.

Forum List

Back