Sarah Palin Says She's Hoping To Run For Office Again

Most lefties would love to see Sarah Palin run for president - including me. I would also love to see her on a presidential ticket for vice president. Run, Sarah, run!

And lots of us normal people who actually care more about our country as a whole are tired of you and your partisan politics and making our elections into circuses for your own enjoyment.

Really? I'm so glad you're above the political fray. I will watch your posts more carefully...

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, says she hopes to run for office again and is urging GOP leaders to have "more guts" as they pursue their agenda.

Palin said in an interview with Fox Business Network on Tuesday that she is invigorated by her critics, who make her "want to work so hard for justice in this country."

"The more they're pouring on the more I'm going to bug the crap out of them by being out there with a voice, with the message, hopefully running for office in the future, too," Palin said.

Palin decided not to seek the presidency in 2012 but remains a popular figure among conservatives. She hasn't held office since resigning as governor in 2009 during her first and only term.

More: Sarah Palin Says She's Hoping To Run For Office Again

I'm also hoping she runs for office again. So are late-night comedians. Run, Sarah, run! Please...

In the article I saw, Palin was quoted as saying the following:

[Palin said in an interview with Fox Business Network on Tuesday that she is invigorated by her critics, who make her "want to work so hard for justice in this country."]

Let's set aside for the moment about what constitutes Palin's idea of justice and look at the end of the sentence.

Palin wants to work SO HARD? Since when has Palin EVER worked hard? EVER?

When she came here on her book tour she spent a lot of time with folks. She wasn't the type to squirt Pureal on her hands after shaking hands and getting a bunch of hugs from her fans. She showed up on time with no bodyguards and related to the folks.

One thing I noticed,.......She as practically no ass. She's really fit. Stacked up top, big-time. Good looking in person.

That must scare the krones in the Democratic Party.

Last edited:
Most lefties would love to see Sarah Palin run for president - including me. I would also love to see her on a presidential ticket for vice president. Run, Sarah, run!

And lots of us normal people who actually care more about our country as a whole are tired of you and your partisan politics and making our elections into circuses for your own enjoyment.

Really? I'm so glad you're above the political fray. I will watch your posts more carefully...

Why? You won't learn anything by my excellent examples, just like you don't learn from trying to talk with and reason with you. :D

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, says she hopes to run for office again and is urging GOP leaders to have "more guts" as they pursue their agenda.

Palin said in an interview with Fox Business Network on Tuesday that she is invigorated by her critics, who make her "want to work so hard for justice in this country."

"The more they're pouring on the more I'm going to bug the crap out of them by being out there with a voice, with the message, hopefully running for office in the future, too," Palin said.

Palin decided not to seek the presidency in 2012 but remains a popular figure among conservatives. She hasn't held office since resigning as governor in 2009 during her first and only term.

I'm also hoping she runs for office again. So are late-night comedians. Run, Sarah, run! Please...

[Palin said in an interview with Fox Business Network on Tuesday that she is invigorated by her critics, who make her "want to work so hard for justice in this country."]

Let's set aside for the moment about what constitutes Palin's idea of justice and look at the end of the sentence.

^ Woman Hater

If I said the same thing about George W. Bush (which I have on several occasions), would that make me a man-hater?

All we know for sure is you're waging a War on Women

No, just a war on stupidity and/or ignorance with willful ignorance qualifying as abject stupidity. Palin and W both qualify. It's an equal opportunity endeavor on my part since I have shown no favoritism. In fact, I'm in complete favor of inclusiveness in this effort.

Here's the funny part. I KNOW that there are plenty of ignorant and/or stupid leftists. But they don't get very much press. Know why? It's because either they're entertainers with no real political power or influence on the political process, OR because very few people on the left end of the political spectrum take them seriously. Palin just so happens to be a dolt who the people on the right listen to and take seriously as if what she says makes some kind of sense and resonates with them. Michele Bachmann is even worse in that regard since she's still in office. But soon, she'll be winging her way to some paid gig to hopefully cash in like she's well aware than Palin did when she quit her elective office in the middle of her term.

^ Woman Hater

If I said the same thing about George W. Bush (which I have on several occasions), would that make me a man-hater?

No, just a war on stupidity and/or ignorance with willful ignorance qualifying as abject stupidity. Palin and W both qualify. It's an equal opportunity endeavor on my part since I have shown no favoritism. In fact, I'm in complete favor of inclusiveness in this effort.

Here's the funny part. I KNOW that there are plenty of ignorant and/or stupid leftists. But they don't get very much press. Know why? It's because either they're entertainers with no real political power or influence on the political process, OR because very few people on the left end of the political spectrum take them seriously. Palin just so happens to be a dolt who the people on the right listen to and take seriously as if what she says makes some kind of sense and resonates with them. Michele Bachmann is even worse in that regard since she's still in office. But soon, she'll be winging her way to some paid gig to hopefully cash in like she's well aware than Palin did when she quit her elective office in the middle of her term.

^ Woman Hater

We caught Bachmann in a lie.

I don't trust her.

Sarah Palin isn't Michelle Bachmann.

Palin isn't the ogre you people portrayed her as.

Let me assure you, liberals, your fears are well grounded.

The threat of America rising up out of serfdom is very real. Investigations and trials are a near certainty.

Ask any of the "Corrupt Bastards Club" who found themselves behind bars after what Governor Palin started in Alaska bore fruit.

Yup.

Be afraid.

Be very, very afraid!

I'd swear the only people paying attention to Palin are the left-nuts on this site. There isnt a day that goes by that one of you morons isnt posting something about her.
Do you beat off to pics of her killing moose?
If that was the case why is she always on the RW Republican news network FOXNEWS every other day?

I'd swear the only people paying attention to Palin are the left-nuts on this site. There isnt a day that goes by that one of you morons isnt posting something about her.
Do you beat off to pics of her killing moose?
If that was the case why is she always on the RW Republican news network FOXNEWS every other day?
b/c leftist hate her and must watch her speak at every chance.

good for ratings which is good for the bottom line.

and

How do you know how often she's on FOX? hmmm

images

When she came here on her book tour she spent a lot of time with folks. She wasn't the type to squirt Pureal on her hands after shaking hands and getting a bunch of hugs from her fans. She showed up on time with no bodyguards and related to the folks.

One thing I noticed,.......She as practically no ass. She's really fit. Stacked up top, big-time. Good looking in person.

images
images

Just in time for those so worried about what Ms. Palin will do to their personal private thugs when she's elected:

Coupon.jpg

No, that's just a copy of their generous offer ad. You'll have to wend your way to their website to print your personal coupon.

Apparently they come in Male (M) and Female (F) versions with the absorbency concentrated in strategic locations. This begs the question of when they'll do a "T" version for the most liberal of liberals.

Why would she need body guards?

images

images
images

images

images
images

You're kidding, right???

:disbelief:

Nope!

images

images
images

You're kidding, right???

:disbelief:

Forum List

Back