Sarah Palin Says She's Hoping To Run For Office Again

It's funny how the libs here bellyached about the treatment of Sandra Fluke, and they turn around and do worse to Sarah Palin.
Let's review. Sandra Fluke testifies before a Congressional committee and is then called a slut by a nationally recognized radio host and asshole.

Sarah Palin runs for Vice President of the United States of America and shows her ineptitude on policy for all the world to see. then she doubles down, starts a PAC, opens a web site that puts crosshairs over candidates like Gabby Giffords and raises money for political speech.

Yeah. They're the same.
Let's review: Sandra Fluke never testified before any committee. That was a put up job and rubes like you fell for it.
Rush correctly characterized her. But Rush speaks only for Rush and he was one opinion.
Sarah Palin demonstrated she had a better grasp on foreign policy than Obama. She was demonized by the left wing popular media, who fantasized about raping her etc.
And since when is raising money for political speech a bad thing? I thought that was protected by the Constitution.

Revisionist idiot!

You're such an idiot. Don't even bother to debate with me because I will eat your lunch on the facts every single time.
In the latest installment of our In Context feature, here are the full remarks of Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke, testifying before a Democratic congressional panel convened by Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, on contraception coverage and women's health.]
It wasn't a Congressional committee. It was a panel put together by Nancy Pelosi. That is a put up job.

If Palin doesn't want to be treated like a political figure, maybe she should refrain from making public statements about her political aspirations.

But liberals are supposed to be the party that stands for feminist ideals and equal rights for women. Seems rather hypocritical to me. Shouldn't you applaud her for her political aspirations?

I can't hear you. I'm getting drowned out by the rightwing applause for Hillary Clinton's political aspirations.

It's funny how the libs here bellyached about the treatment of Sandra Fluke, and they turn around and do worse to Sarah Palin.
Let's review. Sandra Fluke testifies before a Congressional committee and is then called a slut by a nationally recognized radio host and asshole.

Sarah Palin runs for Vice President of the United States of America and shows her ineptitude on policy for all the world to see. then she doubles down, starts a PAC, opens a web site that puts crosshairs over candidates like Gabby Giffords and raises money for political speech.

Yeah. They're the same.

It doesn't matter if they are the same. It is the hypocrisy of the left.
Gee I wish you had actually read what I posted! The machete of thinking I have to employ to clear the jungle of your partisanship needs constant sharpening.

No, you completely miss the point and ignore your own hypocrisy. YOU belong to the party the espouses feminist ideals.

Yeah. They're the same.

Gee I wish you had actually read what I posted! The machete of thinking I have to employ to clear the jungle of your partisanship needs constant sharpening.
Your machete is as dull as you are.

If Palin doesn't want to be treated like a political figure, maybe she should refrain from making public statements about her political aspirations.

But liberals are supposed to be the party that stands for feminist ideals and equal rights for women. Seems rather hypocritical to me. Shouldn't you applaud her for her political aspirations?

I can't hear you. I'm getting drowned out by the rightwing applause for Hillary Clinton's political aspirations.

Again, YOU belong to the party that espouses feminist ideals, tolerance for differences, etc.

Again, YOU belong to the party that espouses feminist ideals, tolerance for differences, etc.

Okay, now you're acknowledging that the Right does not espouse those ideas.

Sarah Palin is in that crowd.

lol

Okay, now you're acknowledging that the Right does not espouse those ideas.

Sarah Palin is in that crowd.

lol

That is true. A lot of them do not. This is why I would not consider being a member of either of these bogus political parties.

I didn't see Fluke attacking other people, only voicing a political position

Well, for me, she at least earns points for being a tough lady. It is still very difficult for women to get ahead in politics. I find some of the comments about Sarah to be really terrible, considering, especially for those who espouse feminism as a part of their belief system. It is just rotten, IMO.

Don't agree with her views fine, but you should at least respect the fact that she has gone far as a woman politician. Like it or not that means something.

There are dozens of female politicans who have accomplished more. Both Democrat and Republican

Sure, but Ms. Palin has still accomplished a lot too.

What would you say she accomplished?

Where in feminism does it say that women cannot be criticized for what they say or do?

Yeah. They're the same.

the difference is that Palin is using your hatred of her to get very rich. Fluke is too stupid to do that.

bottom line, Palin is smart, Fluke is stupid, and you fools enable both of them
Let me reiterate. We do not hate Sarah Palin! We do not fear Sarah Palin. We pity her and her few acolytes for their willful ignorance.

And I include you in that 'willful ignorance' group. In your post you posited "Palin is smart" despite all evidence to the contrary.

If using your opponents to get rich is smart, then Palin is smart.

Yeah. They're the same.

No, you completely miss the point and ignore your own hypocrisy. YOU belong to the party the espouses feminist ideals.
I certainly do!

You see, Sandra Fluke provided testimony and was "bullied" by the Right Wing. You accused me of bullying Sarah Palin.

But Sarah Palin was the nominee for Vice President. After that bullet was dodged, Ms. Palin kept making political statements that were largely foolish. She raises money to spread her message of willful ignorance. She DESERVES to be ridiculed.

Ms. Fluke did nothing to deserve the wrath and scorn and bullying she received at the hands of Limbaugh and those who agree with him.

Yeah. They're the same.

the difference is that Palin is using your hatred of her to get very rich. Fluke is too stupid to do that.

Let me reiterate. We do not hate Sarah Palin! We do not fear Sarah Palin. We pity her and her few acolytes for their willful ignorance.

And I include you in that 'willful ignorance' group. In your post you posited "Palin is smart" despite all evidence to the contrary.

Sounds like pure hatred to me.

Yeah. They're the same.

I certainly do!

You see, Sandra Fluke provided testimony and was "bullied" by the Right Wing. You accused me of bullying Sarah Palin.

But Sarah Palin was the nominee for Vice President. After that bullet was dodged, Ms. Palin kept making political statements that were largely foolish. She raises money to spread her message of willful ignorance. She DESERVES to be ridiculed.

Ms. Fluke did nothing to deserve the wrath and scorn and bullying she received at the hands of Limbaugh and those who agree with him.

Bullied? You mean "mocked" right?

Yeah. They're the same.

If using your opponents to get rich is smart, then Palin is smart.
So, deepening political division, gridlock, uncompromising positions and most of all money is what you consider "smart"? Where did you learn these values?

Yeah. They're the same.

I certainly do!

Bullied? You mean "mocked" right?
To whom are you referring, Palin or Fluke?

Yeah. They're the same.

I certainly do!

she deserved the wrath and scorn because she made idiotic statements about birth control, because she proposed that the govt should provide free birth control to her so she could screw night and day with no personal responsibility, because she claimed that she could not afford $9/month, yet was going to one of the mose expensive colleges in the country. Because she looked like an idiot every time she opened her mouth.

But I get it, liberal women should never be ridiculed and conservative women should be ridiculed constantly. you fuckin libs are such hypocrites.

Forum List

Back