Sarah Palin Tops Poll Of Women Americans Want To Run For President

no one care what you say about Palin, you aren't vote for anyway

as for criticizing Obama, he is the frikken President in OFFICE NOW

palin hasn't thrown in the towel to run even..... yet that doesn't stop you haters

Be sure and remind everyone of this standard when the next Hillary topic comes along, mm-kay?

Hillary just left a position in Obama's administration that she wasn't even qualified for...So she can be criticised...
Nobody says the UGLY vile shit about Hillary thatyou on the left says about Palin...so don't even try it and just go vote for Hillary
no one cares

Last edited:
no one care what you say about Palin, you aren't vote for anyway

as for criticizing Obama, he is the frikken President in OFFICE NOW

palin hasn't thrown in the towel to run even..... yet that doesn't stop you haters

Be sure and remind everyone of this standard when the next Hillary topic comes along, mm-kay?

Hillary just left a position in Obama's administration that she wasn't even qualified for...So she can be criticised...
Nobody says the UGLY vile shit about Hillary thatyou on the left says about Palin

You are such a hypocrite.

Palin is very active in politics, so she is fair game. And she ran for Vice President, an office from which she is far from qualified. :lol:

Nobody says the UGLY vile shit about Hillary thatyou on the left says about Palin...so don't even try it and just go vote for Hillary
no one cares

Oh dear...

did Hillary Strap Monica to the roof of the Clinton Car?

they probably had a three some, (Bill, the hill and the child) I'm sure straps were involved somewhere...

Man, remind me not to get on your bad side - when you bust someone, you bust the crap out of 'em.

Yo, Vigilante.....

I would like you to know that, in spite of your best effort, you just aren't expressing yourself in a witty nanner here. There are some funny nutters posting here. You are not one of them. You'd be better off just posting straight. You don't have "it".

You are welcome.

I don't post to be a funny nutter, I'm here to entertain myself.... The bad part for most liberals is that I succeed!

Must suck for you liberals to even try!

Oh! You know you aren't funny. Good. I would hate to see you waste your time.

You might succeed at entertaining yourself. Only you know that. But.....you could do it with a pen and paper just as well....and spare the rest of us the lameness. Thanks for thinking of the group.

Nobody says the UGLY vile shit about Hillary thatyou on the left says about Palin

You are such a hypocrite.

Palin is very active in politics, so she is fair game. And she ran for Vice President, an office from which she is far from qualified. :lol:
She was more qualified than Obama who had ZERO credentials at having executive experience. He couldn't even manage paying his parking tickets from college until it was time to run for president.

Yo, Vigilante.....

I would like you to know that, in spite of your best effort, you just aren't expressing yourself in a witty nanner here. There are some funny nutters posting here. You are not one of them. You'd be better off just posting straight. You don't have "it".

You are welcome.

I don't post to be a funny nutter, I'm here to entertain myself.... The bad part for most liberals is that I succeed!

You might succeed at entertaining yourself. Only you know that. But.....you could do it with a pen and paper just as well....and spare the rest of us the lameness. Thanks for thinking of the group.

I'm happy to see that I annoy the little FAGERAL, piss ants here, my fun (not yours) has just begun. I'm here 3 weeks, and already have you twats hating me. In 3 years you'll REALLY be hating me! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

I'm happy to see that I annoy the little FAGERAL, piss ants here, my fun (not yours) has just begun. I'm here 3 weeks, and already have you twats hating me. In 3 years you'll REALLY be hating me! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Who hates you?

Really? Okay, then childhood isn't the explanation for you, Senility is. Got it now, we're good.

Old age and treachery will beat youth and stupidity every time....Your proof of that! But, keep trying! :badgrin:

^^^this dude is in his 70's???^^^^

Hard to believe.

Hard to believe your capable of putting a few sentences together, but as we know from another thread, they can teach an APE to do Obuma's job, they can certainly teach you! :eusa_clap:

Last edited:
Nobody says the UGLY vile shit about Hillary thatyou on the left says about Palin...

Oh dear...

did Hillary Strap Monica to the roof of the Clinton Car?

they probably had a three some, (Bill, the hill and the child) I'm sure straps were involved somewhere...

yeah and she stood by her hound dog as he Lied in our faces..so you think that's upstanding and she doesn't deserve ridicule for it..no problem...You're pathetic you pick that out as something to hold up to some standard.....no one ever accused her of fucking black meat...

you'll vote for her...anyway..but you got a good buddy out of it, cute couple you'll make

Last edited:

Who hates you?

Why? You want a list of all you pussy's that gave me Neg. Rep and said sweet little things like "you're a sick, mutlilated fuck." (spelling is as posted by subversive), " Fuck You Douchebag!" and You eat Hillary's shit" , amongst the better written and nicer comments?

Nobody says the UGLY vile shit about Hillary thatyou on the left says about Palin...

Oh dear...

yeah and she stood by her hound dog as he Lied in our faces..so you think that's upstanding and she doesn't deserve ridicule for it..no problem...You're pathetic you pick that out as something to hold up to some standard.....no one ever accused her of fucking black meat...

you'll vote for her...anyway

You accused her of taking a strap on to Monica - Steph - look - your busted. You're a bitter and vulgar hypocrite. It's been displayed right here in this thread (again) beyond question.

Why are you so angry? What makes you so bitter and hateful?

You'd have a much happier time of it if you'd just let go of some of that bitterness and hatred.

Forum List

Back