Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked The Restaurant That Refused To Serve Her

SHhhhhhhhhh!
If it weren't for these nutcases I'd still be a Democrat.

They're ALL nutcases!
At least all the ones that slither into this forum!

I can't believe this shit. And these people want absolute control. You'd better pray they never get it.
I was a Democrat... until I came to USMB.

Putrid, disgusting and vile.

The best decision I've made since coming here.
I thought it was just USMB too. But...tv shows us every day when a ....cough..."celeb" starts ranting and raving while hiding behind their very tall gated homes and body guards...and when I read twitter. OMG. That place is lib heaven. Disgusting.
I have shut them out almost completely.

Unfortunately I reside in "Progressive " Maryland.

E1AA37EA-0283-429C-A8DF-00629935B323.jpeg
Sarah Sanders, not only abused her official position to try to destroy the Red Hen restaurant. She also broke the law. These laws exist to keep people in prominent government positions from abusing their power. Since Donald Trump views himself as above the law, this culture has trickled down through his entire administration.

Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked Restaurant That Kicked Her Out

What if the owner had thrown out a black family because they 'smelled funny'?

Imagine the death threats they would be getting now.

I think it's past your bedtime, kid. Run along now.

Gracie has been making you look stupid through the entire thread, and this is your final response?

OMG, how do conservatives not win everything till the end of time?

If that's the impression you've come away with, then there's your answer.

Most adults do not see childish, nonsensical attacks as "winning".

It was beneath me to even respond to it, tbh, but I'm feeling charitable at the moment.
But...but...you said you KNOW what Sarah was thinking..what her INTENT was. And I said I knew what your intent and thinking is. See how that goes, bub?

You guys lack the foresight of high school students. Please stop talking to me. You can't read, can't think, and don't know what you're talking about. I'm surprised you've managed to learn your way around a keyboard.
Um...Mr Shaw? There is an IGNORE button. Use it.

At least you've managed to make one fan in Jim Bowie. When's the trailer park wedding, boys?

Poor Sarah. I guess that she will have to be content just eating the leftovers from Trump's plate, including the unfished portions of Trump's steaks that have been cooked to "well done", such that they rattle on the plate.

Have you not been paying attention? Sarah Sanders stayed classy, unlike that bigot Stephanie Wilkinson, and still got the last laugh - big time.

Gracie has been making you look stupid through the entire thread, and this is your final response?

OMG, how do conservatives not win everything till the end of time?

If that's the impression you've come away with, then there's your answer.

Most adults do not see childish, nonsensical attacks as "winning".

It was beneath me to even respond to it, tbh, but I'm feeling charitable at the moment.
But...but...you said you KNOW what Sarah was thinking..what her INTENT was. And I said I knew what your intent and thinking is. See how that goes, bub?

You guys lack the foresight of high school students. Please stop talking to me. You can't read, can't think, and don't know what you're talking about. I'm surprised you've managed to learn your way around a keyboard.
Um...Mr Shaw? There is an IGNORE button. Use it.

At least you've managed to make one fan in Jim Bowie. When's the trailer park wedding, boys?
Should I report you in retaliation like you've been reporting me because your feelers got hurt?

Hey, I am white trash and I admit it. Nothing to be ashamed of, but I suspect that Gracie could probably buy you and sell you for bait, numbnuts.

Awww. Mr Shaw called mods because he got his feelers hurt.
Oh. wait. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. Is that against the law too? :D

Just saying, the mods always delete my shit when I start trolling, so where's the spirit of fairness?

I don't ignore anyone because I actually enjoy mud-slinging with idiots. I find it therapeutic. But the mods starting deleting my "mean" posts and giving me warnings, so I toned it down.

What if the owner had thrown out a black family because they 'smelled funny'?

Imagine the death threats they would be getting now.
Imagine ANYONE from now on being thrown out of a public restaurant due to whomever they work for or their political stance. Just take a minute or two to think on that. And..how would anyone know the political stance unless that person was well known. Which makes them a target. In a public restaurant.

Awww. Mr Shaw called mods because he got his feelers hurt.
Oh. wait. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. Is that against the law too? :D

Just saying, the mods always delete my shit when I start trolling, so where's the spirit of fairness?

I don't ignore anyone because I actually enjoy mud-slinging with idiots. I find it therapeutic. But the mods starting deleting my "mean" posts and giving me warnings, so I toned it down.
Tissue?

CFR 2635.702

Seeking to coerce a business by using her office to discourage patronage and putting public pressure on the business

You're grasping at straws. She factually described what happened and no one is denying its not the truth. Your just butt-hurt because Conservatives and Trump supporters aren't taking the bigotry lying down. Liberals suck and so does the bigot that owns the Red Hen.
She’s probably facing jail time, if they choose to take things that far.

Oh that's right. The 1st Amendment doesn't apply to Republicans. Thanks for reminding me.
Government officials can’t abuse their office for personal vengeance. She should have used her private twitter account.
Smack her pee pee and give her a stern warning.
I’d pursue jail time if I were the restaurant owners. The case makes itself.

Wait! Wait!!! But...what about the baker who refused to bake a cake for a gay wedding??? But..but...but.....

Sarah Sanders is not responsible for people's reactions to her factual tweets about how she was treated in a restaurant.

Suck it, John Shaw.

A childish, overly simplistic idea of power.

Let's say you had a negative run-in with President Obama back in the day. Obama proceeds to hop on Twitter and talk about this ordinary guy he met by name, describing his negative experience ... you really think Obama wouldn't know what he's doing in that hypothetical? That he could be doing serious damage to your life, possibly even putting you in physical danger? Of course he would understand. He would be wrong to do something like that. And he would be in large part responsible for the negative impact on your life as a result of his unnecessary tweet/s. Even if you were a total prick to him, it would be completely disproportionate retribution.

If this is hard for you to understand, then it's quite possible you have a learning disability.

No. Obama takes the easy way out.

He has the IRS threaten and harass you.

Sarah Sanders is not responsible for people's reactions to her factual tweets about how she was treated in a restaurant.

Suck it, John Shaw.

A childish, overly simplistic idea of power.

Let's say you had a negative run-in with President Obama back in the day. Obama proceeds to hop on Twitter and talk about this ordinary guy he met by name, describing his negative experience ... you really think Obama wouldn't know what he's doing in that hypothetical? That he could be doing serious damage to your life, possibly even putting you in physical danger? Of course he would understand. He would be wrong to do something like that. And he would be in large part responsible for the negative impact on your life as a result of his unnecessary tweet/s. Even if you were a total prick to him, it would be completely disproportionate retribution.

If this is hard for you to understand, then it's quite possible you have a learning disability.

No. Obama takes the easy way out.

He has the IRS threaten and harass you.

Yes, all those private citizens who were targeted by the IRS at Obama's behest. Hmm ...

The OP?

claims Sanders broke the law.

haven't seen which law she broke, if any, yet.
CFR 2635.702

Seeking to coerce a business by using her office to discourage patronage and putting public pressure on the business

You're grasping at straws. She factually described what happened and no one is denying its not the truth. Your just butt-hurt because Conservatives and Trump supporters aren't taking the bigotry lying down. Liberals suck and so does the bigot that owns the Red Hen.
She’s probably facing jail time, if they choose to take things that far.
:alcoholic:
We’ll see. They certainly have a case.
PHYTTTTT!

Forum List

Back