Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked The Restaurant That Refused To Serve Her

Obama sucked as POTUS. But I sure would have a beer with him! He is very charismatic. Just not as POTUS.
THen again..I am a normal sane person whereas most folks nowadays are just nutbars.

What if the owner had thrown out a black family because they 'smelled funny'?

Imagine the death threats they would be getting now.
Imagine ANYONE from now on being thrown out of a public restaurant due to whomever they work for or their political stance. Just take a minute or two to think on that. And..how would anyone know the political stance unless that person was well known. Which makes them a target. In a public restaurant.

Sounds like a Liberal wet dream as long as they're the ones throwing everyone out.

You're grasping at straws. She factually described what happened and no one is denying its not the truth. Your just butt-hurt because Conservatives and Trump supporters aren't taking the bigotry lying down. Liberals suck and so does the bigot that owns the Red Hen.
She’s probably facing jail time, if they choose to take things that far.

Oh that's right. The 1st Amendment doesn't apply to Republicans. Thanks for reminding me.
Government officials can’t abuse their office for personal vengeance. She should have used her private twitter account.
Smack her pee pee and give her a stern warning.
I’d pursue jail time if I were the restaurant owners. The case makes itself.
PHYTTTT!

American isn't great any more and never will be now, political wise. :(

At least you've managed to make one fan in Jim Bowie. When's the trailer park wedding, boys?

Hey, I am white trash and I admit it. Nothing to be ashamed of, but I suspect that Gracie could probably buy you and sell you for bait, numbnuts.

Actually, the part that sucks about being white trash is the part about being trash. You know what "trash" is, right? I realize that five letters and one syllable is probably a long word in your backwater, but you've somehow figured out how to get online, so I imagine that you can find your way to Google and an online dictionary as well. Best of luck to you, hillbilly.

CFR 2635.702

Seeking to coerce a business by using her office to discourage patronage and putting public pressure on the business

You're grasping at straws. She factually described what happened and no one is denying its not the truth. Your just butt-hurt because Conservatives and Trump supporters aren't taking the bigotry lying down. Liberals suck and so does the bigot that owns the Red Hen.

Oh that's right. The 1st Amendment doesn't apply to Republicans. Thanks for reminding me.
Government officials can’t abuse their office for personal vengeance. She should have used her private twitter account.

I believe the correct terminology is "front butt" now. Not "pee pee" , you frigging barbarian.

Karma-Has-No-Menu-You-Get-Served-What-You-Deserve.jpg

That reminds me of this video…

gif-charlton-heston-Favim.com-2750224.gif

Actually, the part that sucks about being white trash is the part about being trash. You know what "trash" is, right? I realize that five letters and one syllable is probably a long word in your backwater, but you've somehow figured out how to get online, so I imagine that you can find your way to Google and an online dictionary as well. Best of luck to you, hillbilly.

Lol, I am white trash with a bachelor of science degree from a top college and I have a nice house, great family and lots of friends.

The 'trash' part of being called 'white trash' is from elitists who are being arrogant and foolish, doofus, lol.

I believe the correct terminology is "front butt" now. Not "pee pee" , you frigging barbarian.
All these years I’ve been doing it wrong. I be damn thanks.

Lol, I am white trash with a bachelor of science degree from a top college and I have a nice house, great family and lots of friends.

The 'trash' part of being called 'white trash' is from elitists who are being arrogant and foolish, doofus, lol.

Everyone's rich and successful online. Nice try though.

Gracie has been making you look stupid through the entire thread, and this is your final response?

OMG, how do conservatives not win everything till the end of time?

If that's the impression you've come away with, then there's your answer.

Most adults do not see childish, nonsensical attacks as "winning".

It was beneath me to even respond to it, tbh, but I'm feeling charitable at the moment.
But...but...you said you KNOW what Sarah was thinking..what her INTENT was. And I said I knew what your intent and thinking is. See how that goes, bub?

You guys lack the foresight of high school students. Please stop talking to me. You can't read, can't think, and don't know what you're talking about. I'm surprised you've managed to learn your way around a keyboard.
Um...Mr Shaw? There is an IGNORE button. Use it.

At least you've managed to make one fan in Jim Bowie. When's the trailer park wedding, boys?
I would ask if you were getting married, but I've had my hand slapped 3 times this week.

It was beneath me to even respond to it, tbh, but I'm feeling charitable at the moment.
But...but...you said you KNOW what Sarah was thinking..what her INTENT was. And I said I knew what your intent and thinking is. See how that goes, bub?

You guys lack the foresight of high school students. Please stop talking to me. You can't read, can't think, and don't know what you're talking about. I'm surprised you've managed to learn your way around a keyboard.

I would ask if you were getting married, but I've had my hand slapped 3 times this week.

I'm just a fat loser who lives in his mom's basement (so original, by the way). Haven't you heard? Lol.

Sadly, that's actually the best they've come up with so far.

I’d pursue jail time if I were the restaurant owners. The case makes itself.

Not to worry, I'm sure some Democrat mega-donor will offer to pay for this losing case.

lmfao

How did she attack the restaurant? It seems to me that she related a factual encounter with a crazy hostile nut case democrat. Don't Trump employees have the same freedom of social media that crazy lefties enjoy?
Legally? No. With the position comes responsibility. Not that any of you nitwits would understand that.
Oh, shut the hell up, loser.

ROFLMAO, you Dimocrats have to be the stupidest pieces of shyte on the gawd damned globe.
Once again no intelligent response. Typical inbred pin-head nonsense from the conservative peanut gallery.

Well how can we compete with stunning jewels of intelligence such as this?

American isn't great any more and never will be now, political wise. :(

Nope. All the evil brown people are gonna getcha. They're a-comin' for you, boy. Better stock up on Grizzly, shotgun shells, and tampons for your sister-wife

Lol, all the '
brown people' I know, neighbors, co-workers and folks I meet, have their greatest disdain for virtue signaling white liberals - .baizuo!

The curious rise of the ‘white left’ as a Chinese internet insult

If you look at any thread about Trump, Islam or immigration on a Chinese social media platform these days, it’s impossible to avoid encountering the term baizuo (白左), or literally, the ‘white left’. It first emerged about two years ago, and yet has quickly become one of the most popular derogatory descriptions for Chinese netizens to discredit their opponents in online debates.

So what does ‘white left’ mean in the Chinese context, and what’s behind the rise of its (negative) popularity? It might not be an easy task to define the term, for as a social media buzzword and very often an instrument for ad hominem attack, it could mean different things for different people. A thread on “why well-educated elites in the west are seen as naïve “white left” in China” on Zhihu, a question-and-answer website said to have a high percentage of active users who are professionals and intellectuals, might serve as a starting point.

The question has received more than 400 answers from Zhihu users, which include some of the most representative perceptions of the 'white left'. Although the emphasis varies, baizuo is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.

Apart from some anti-hegemonic sentiments, the connotations of ‘white left’ in the Chinese context clearly resemble terms such as ‘regressive liberals’ or ‘libtards’ in the United States. In a way the demonization of the ‘white left’ in Chinese social media may also reflect the resurgence of right-wing populism globally.​

Everyone's rich and successful online. Nice try though.

I really dont give a flying fart what you try to think, ass wipe.

Welcome to my ignore list, cocksucker.

Forum List

Back