Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked The Restaurant That Refused To Serve Her

Think what you want about the nature of the response. I think the end result speaks for itself. And I'm pretty sure Sarah knew what she was doing.
I have that power too!!! See...I can close my eyes and visualize ALL that you think and do! Hmmmmmm Hmmmmm I am concentrating....I GOT IT!
You are a fucktard. Nobody likes you. You are insecure. I'm pretty sure you are overweight and live in your mommy's basement.

You think Sarah Sanders isn't smart enough to realize that calling out a restaurant by name is going to cause the place serious problems with Trump's slavering cultists? Wow. You have an even lower opinion of Sanders than I do.

Then again, I can tell by your use of the language that you're a pretty stupid individual. You probably don't even understand what I'm talking about.
I understand via my crystal ball that you are a fucktard, nobody likes you, yer fat and live in the basement. Do I really need to know more?
If someone did that to Obama or his staff..I would be saying the same thing.
Yer a fucktard, nobody likes you, yadda yadda.

I think it's past your bedtime, kid. Run along now.

By the way mods, perfect example of personal attacks. You always delete my comments for the same thing. Don't think I haven't noticed. Or is this a right-wing only forum board now?
I wish it was right wing only. But..yes..you could be correct. Go find another board. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure that the restaurant's business will go through the roof because of this.

Which is sad, really.

It's bullshit what the restaurant did.

Maybe Sarah should have said she was gay and forced the restaurant to serve her.

There'll be a lot more traffic but it'll be all lefties and they think everything should be free.

Gracie has been making you look stupid through the entire thread, and this is your final response?

OMG, how do conservatives not win everything till the end of time?

If that's the impression you've come away with, then there's your answer.

Most adults do not see childish, nonsensical attacks as "winning".

It was beneath me to even respond to it, tbh, but I'm feeling charitable at the moment.

SHhhhhhhhhh!
If it weren't for these nutcases I'd still be a Democrat.

They're ALL nutcases!
At least all the ones that slither into this forum!

I can't believe this shit. And these people want absolute control. You'd better pray they never get it.
I was a Democrat... until I came to USMB.

Putrid, disgusting and vile.

The best decision I've made since coming here.
I thought it was just USMB too. But...tv shows us every day when a ....cough..."celeb" starts ranting and raving while hiding behind their very tall gated homes and body guards...and when I read twitter. OMG. That place is lib heaven. Disgusting.

The OP?

claims Sanders broke the law.

haven't seen which law she broke, if any, yet.
CFR 2635.702

Seeking to coerce a business by using her office to discourage patronage and putting public pressure on the business

You're grasping at straws. She factually described what happened and no one is denying its not the truth. Your just butt-hurt because Conservatives and Trump supporters aren't taking the bigotry lying down. Liberals suck and so does the bigot that owns the Red Hen.
She’s probably facing jail time, if they choose to take things that far.

Oh that's right. The 1st Amendment doesn't apply to Republicans. Thanks for reminding me.
Government officials can’t abuse their office for personal vengeance. She should have used her private twitter account.
Smack her pee pee and give her a stern warning.

Gracie has been making you look stupid through the entire thread, and this is your final response?

It was beneath me to even respond to it, tbh, but I'm feeling charitable at the moment.
But...but...you said you KNOW what Sarah was thinking..what her INTENT was. And I said I knew what your intent and thinking is. See how that goes, bub?

Fake news again.

Let me assist.

Drumroll......

SARAH RESPONDED AFTER THE WAITER TWEETED THAT HE GOT TO SERVE HER AND HER FAMILY FOR ABOUT 2 MINUTES UNTIL THE OWNER TOLD THEM ALL TO LEAVE. THE WAITER POSTED IT FIRST.

Yer welcome.

You know what's even funnier? The waiter said Sarah Sanders wasn't kicked out or refused service, she was just asked to leave by the owner. HAHA The spin is the best part!

But...but...you said you KNOW what Sarah was thinking..what her INTENT was. And I said I knew what your intent and thinking is. See how that goes, bub?

You guys lack the foresight of high school students. Please stop talking to me. You can't read, can't think, and don't know what you're talking about. I'm surprised you've managed to learn your way around a keyboard.

You guys lack the foresight of high school students. Please stop talking to me. You can't read, can't think, and don't know what you're talking about. I'm surprised you've managed to learn your way around a keyboard.
Um...Mr Shaw? There is an IGNORE button. Use it.

The restaurant owner shouldn't have asked her to leave, really, but Sanders also shouldn't have tweeted about it.

She knew what she was unleashing on that place. I honestly wish Twitter and social media in general never came into existence. It does more harm than good.

Did that silly bitch that threw her out know what she was unleashing on her place?
She should I have.
Does the person throwing a paying customer out for no reason other than not liking her political opinions bear any ownership?
She has the right to refuse service.
But you choose the action, you choose the consequence

The OP?

claims Sanders broke the law.

haven't seen which law she broke, if any, yet.
CFR 2635.702

Seeking to coerce a business by using her office to discourage patronage and putting public pressure on the business

You're grasping at straws. She factually described what happened and no one is denying its not the truth. Your just butt-hurt because Conservatives and Trump supporters aren't taking the bigotry lying down. Liberals suck and so does the bigot that owns the Red Hen.
She’s probably facing jail time, if they choose to take things that far.

You hitting the flask hard again?

You know, for medicinal purposes and all .:rolleyes:
No. Please stay on topic and stop trolling.

Trolling??? Not exactly. I was referring to your comment about Sanders doing jail time, cause I was thinking YOU took it too far.

Now if I'd have been trolling, I'd have told you straight up you are a dumbass for even thinking something so far fetched...….but I was trying to be nice

Poor Sarah. I guess that she will have to be content just eating the leftovers from Trump's plate, including the unfished portions of Trump's steaks that have been cooked to "well done", such that they rattle on the plate.

Forum List

Back