Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked The Restaurant That Refused To Serve Her

How did she attack the restaurant? It seems to me that she related a factual encounter with a crazy hostile nut case democrat. Don't Trump employees have the same freedom of social media that crazy lefties enjoy?

She used her official government twitter feed to attack the restaurant. This is illegal and no White House employees don’t have the right to use official government communications to endorse a private business or to criticize a private business.

I find it amusing that Republicans, who say that refusal of service on moral grounds is an important right for business owners, are now complaining quite vociferously that their rights are being violated when decent human beings refuse service to those who take children away from their parents and put them in concentration camps.

When THEY’RE the ones being refused service because of their lack of morality, it’s wrong.

Just reiterating the OP’s point, which you haven’t made thenslightest effort to address.

Just reiterating the OP’s point,

The OP?

claims Sanders broke the law.

haven't seen which law she broke, if any, yet.
CFR 2635.702

Seeking to coerce a business by using her office to discourage patronage and putting public pressure on the business

You're grasping at straws. She factually described what happened and no one is denying its not the truth. Your just butt-hurt because Conservatives and Trump supporters aren't taking the bigotry lying down. Liberals suck and so does the bigot that owns the Red Hen.
She’s probably facing jail time, if they choose to take things that far.

Oh that's right. The 1st Amendment doesn't apply to Republicans. Thanks for reminding me.
Government officials can’t abuse their office for personal vengeance. She should have used her private twitter account.

How is she scoring points with Trump? What the fuck did Trump have to do with this other than the reason that she was thrown out?

So a member of the Trump administration can be treated like shit and treated unfairly and they better keep their fucking mouth shut or else they're breaking the law?

God damn democrats are some sick ass fucking people.

Fuck liberals.

images

Where did I say the law was broken, genius? I said it wasn't the morally correct thing to do.

She scores points with Trump by starting up another one of these campaigns of distraction for the right to rally behind. If she didn't mention it on Twitter, it probably would've been a dead story by Monday.

Where did I respond to you? You quoted me in a reply where I didn't reply to anyone. The OP said they are breaking the law and so I'm replying to the OP.

I know this might be a shock but the world doesn't revolve around you. If you aren't quoted, stay the fuck away.

Because I was the one who mentioned scoring points with Trump. Obviously it was a response to me. I don't see a lot of people making that argument, though I don't read every single post.

Think what you want about the nature of the response. I think the end result speaks for itself. And I'm pretty sure Sarah knew what she was doing.
I have that power too!!! See...I can close my eyes and visualize ALL that you think and do! Hmmmmmm Hmmmmm I am concentrating....I GOT IT!
You are a fucktard. Nobody likes you. You are insecure. I'm pretty sure you are overweight and live in your mommy's basement.

How did she attack the restaurant? It seems to me that she related a factual encounter with a crazy hostile nut case democrat. Don't Trump employees have the same freedom of social media that crazy lefties enjoy?

She used her official government twitter feed to attack the restaurant. This is illegal and no White House employees don’t have the right to use official government communications to endorse a private business or to criticize a private business.

I find it amusing that Republicans, who say that refusal of service on moral grounds is an important right for business owners, are now complaining quite vociferously that their rights are being violated when decent human beings refuse service to those who take children away from their parents and put them in concentration camps.

When THEY’RE the ones being refused service because of their lack of morality, it’s wrong.

She attacked no one.

You're grasping at straws. She factually described what happened and no one is denying its not the truth. Your just butt-hurt because Conservatives and Trump supporters aren't taking the bigotry lying down. Liberals suck and so does the bigot that owns the Red Hen.

Who?

The owner?

For what?
Sanders. I wouldn’t be at all surprised. Especially if her tweet gets the owners killed.

Why would Sanders be going to jail?

She broke no law.
She clearly did. Let’s see what the owners do. The DOJ will certainly look the other way.

She clearly did.

The law you quoted was about gain.

She 'gained' nothing from her tweet, so that law doesn't apply.

The DOJ will certainly look the other way.

Only to hide their laughter

It's called being a professional. Maybe something you don't know much about?

Sarah isn't all that professional, but at least she keeps her cool better than Spicer did.
Professionalism doesn't require you to keep quiet about insults.

No it doesn't. Nor does it require things be "fair."

So you can only speak out against someone who throws you out of their restaurant for no reason if you're on their level? What if you make more money? What if you make less? What if your car is faster? What if their house is bigger but your boat is bigger?

If Sarah was a better person, she would have just stayed quiet about it.

But ... she didn't. So oh well, I guess.

If you were thrown out of a business because of your political views, would you be quiet about it????? I know I wouldn't, but I also wouldn't have been as civil as Sanders in my retort.

Her actions say far more about her than about me,” she said. “I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so.”

If you think THAT^^^ is an attack, then you've led a very sheltered life son

Think what you want about the nature of the response. I think the end result speaks for itself. And I'm pretty sure Sarah knew what she was doing.

As for what I'd do, I don't know ... I'd like to think I'd have the presence of mind to realize how much more powerful I am than them and move on with my life without being petty, but I'm not powerful or important. I don't have a giant microphone. So I don't know.

I also wouldn't want to give the place publicity. Which might be all that ends up happening in the long-term; the place gets more business from people who hate the president.

That dumb fuck, bigoted Stephanie Wilkinson decides to pick a fight with the person behind the biggest microphone in the world. That's on her. Not Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

(School trolling again)
Just reiterating the OP’s point, which you haven’t made thenslightest effort to address.

Just reiterating the OP’s point,

The OP?

claims Sanders broke the law.

haven't seen which law she broke, if any, yet.
CFR 2635.702

Seeking to coerce a business by using her office to discourage patronage and putting public pressure on the business

You hitting the flask hard again?

You know, for medicinal purposes and all .:rolleyes:

Had she said "Boycott this business! Let's put them under! They threw me out because I work for Trump!" you MIGHT be able to stretch it that she was using her public office for something illegal or unethical.

But she maintained professionalism. She did great. I'm very proud of her. She has more patience than I have.

ROFLMAO, you Dimocrats have to be the stupidest pieces of shyte on the gawd damned globe.
Once again no intelligent response. Typical inbred pin-head nonsense from the conservative peanut gallery.

So it is stupid to give an hon est assessment of the grotesque stupidity of the libtards today?

That doesnt surprise me you try to think that way.

That is in part why I am saying you are stupid ass hats.

Fucking Loser.
You still can't come up with a response, just another baby swear word.

I swear, if conservatives had brains they'd take them out and put with them.

She used her official government twitter feed to attack the restaurant.

attack?

Please post said attack

how did she do that?
Used her official account as press secretary to condemn a business for personal reasons. She’ll end up paying out a hefty sum.

She didn't condemn the business.

View attachment 200637
She singled them out knowing what would happen. They have received death threats because she abused her official government position and the power it comes with to destroy them. Easy win for the restaurant in a lawsuit.

Not so easy for that restaurant for repeat business. If ever I'm in the area, I'll pick someplace else.

They made their bed, and they'll lay in it.
You were never going to go there anyways so it doesn’t matter. The restaurant is in Hillary country. This is great advertising.
advertising for what? Fail?

I understand people too well. And this is bullshit.

I forgot to mention that she also did it to please Trump, knowing how much he would love the distraction. But she knew she was potentially damaging this woman and her family for petty revenge over being slighted and asked to leave. No doubt about that.

Same as the restaurant owner knew what she was doing & getting herself & her business into, when she asked her to leave.

Small town restaurant owner vs. the biggest microphone in the United States?

Yeah, that's a fair fight.

Like I said, it was not very smart to ask her to leave, and not something I'd have done, but it's not a fight between equals.

To bad. The bigot should have just taken her order and served her dinner. You can't pick a fight and then whine like a little bitch when the other person doesn't take it lying down.

I don't think anyone did the right thing, to be honest. Not the owner, who should have just acted like a professional. Not Sarah Sanders, who is basically acting like Trump when he attacked that young college girl on Twitter. No one was in the right. Except Sarah could potentially be destroying lives with her pettiness, while the owner just put a damper on Sarah's night. It's overkill due to the difference in power.
As stated previously.

She should have let them finish the meal and pulled her aside and requested she not return.

They had already been served.

There are starving children crossing the Mexican desert.

They just threw the food away. Or did they serve it to other patrons?

You still can't come up with a response, just another baby swear word.
I swear, if conservatives had brains they'd take them out and put with them.

r4oflmao, you still dont get it.

Fuck off you brain dead jack ass.

I have better things to do than spoon feed you facts of the public domain.

lololol

Oh, yeah, and welcome to my ignore list, stupid shit.

I have that power too!!! See...I can close my eyes and visualize ALL that you think and do! Hmmmmmm Hmmmmm I am concentrating....I GOT IT!
You are a fucktard. Nobody likes you. You are insecure. I'm pretty sure you are overweight and live in your mommy's basement.

You think Sarah Sanders isn't smart enough to realize that calling out a restaurant by name is going to cause the place serious problems with Trump's slavering cultists? Wow. You have an even lower opinion of Sanders than I do.

Then again, I can tell by your use of the language that you're a pretty stupid individual. You probably don't even understand what I'm talking about.

Forum List

Back