Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked The Restaurant That Refused To Serve Her

The people who are claiming Sanders broke the law and defending the people who kicked her out of their restaurant are calling conservatives stupid?
Hahaha I know it's laughable. They're saying she somehow violated her sacred duties by daring to say publicly that she is respectful to people who think differently than she does hahahaha.

What a bunch of fruit loops. Lock them up.
Suckabee Sander's spends all day every day looking people in the face and lying to them. She ridicules and attacks reporters, she makes fake accusations, she twists the truth into unrecognizable shapes. She is neither respectful nor believable, and she certainly was abusing her position .

Sanders has to deal daily with the lowest class of people on the planet. The slander Sanders and the administration on a daily basis. They are practically criminals. They are definitely enemies of the poeple.
you fallen for her lies.
Nonsense. We know who the liars are.

You poor useful idiots have reached the end of your usefulness. Now you will get to see what happens to idiots who throw in with lowlifes.
That is extremely ironic coming from a trump supporter.

Sarah Sanders, not only abused her official position to try to destroy the Red Hen restaurant. She also broke the law. These laws exist to keep people in prominent government positions from abusing their power. Since Donald Trump views himself as above the law, this culture has trickled down through his entire administration.

Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked Restaurant That Kicked Her Out
Yes she should be prosecuted. Inwould advise the restaurant to sue. They’ve received death threats.

The message to RedHen is: stop being a whiny bitch

While this may or may not be illegal (likely not, the malice in her statement is barely there), it is still not appropriate. This is one of the responsibilities that comes with her position.

Kicking her out of the restaurant wasn't fucking appropriate. There was a time when the losing Party acted like grown ups, you should go back to that

Oh poor Huckleberry Saddle Bags, she actually got called out for being a lying POS.

Now, here is what I am loving so very damn much about this. All thse mealy mouth lying Cons who are having Red, White and Blue Screaming Shit Fits over this are the same Cons who cheered on Bakeries who refused to serve Same Sex Couples who wanted them to bake them a cake for their Wedding.

IF such bakeries do have a Right to Refuse Service to a Same Sex Couple for religious reasons, then the restaurant in Viriginia has the Right to Resuse Service to a lying shit stain like Huckleberry Saddle Bags.

You cannot bitch forcing these poor bakeries to violate their personal/religious/political principals (I know Conservatives have few if any principals), and then turn and bitch Huckabooboo being denied service.

Now, what is NOT being mentioned is the fact the Staff of the Restaurant in question is that the Manager asked her staff if they wanted to serve Huckabooboo and they said NO. She abided by wishes of her staff.

The owner of the Red Hen explains why she asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

Any establishment that reserves the Right To Refuse can exercise that right when deemed necessary.

Good the Manager and Good for Wait Staff for NOT SERVING Sanders.

She is a Lying POS.

I'm still waiting to find out how Sanders attacked the restaurant.

She tweeted about being kicked out of the restaurant. Apparently the Truth and Free Speech are forms of violence to Proggies.

The Owner/Manager of a Bakery refuses to bake a cake for Same Sex Couple out of their "Moral Conviction", and they are hero's for RWNJ.

A restaurant in Virginia refused to serve the mouth piece for a Facist/Racist/Islamophobic Draft Dodger, ou their Moral Conviction and the saem RWNJ go bat shit crazy over how wrong these people are.

Right to Refuse Service means exactly that, the Right To Refuse Service. The Refusal was NOT based on Race, Ethnic Background, Gender, or Religion but rather on personally held beliefs rooted in politics. No group was denied service, only a lying Republican Press Secretary.

My heart bleeds for all of you two faced lying Cons. You cannnot take a dose of your own medicine.

You are confused about this but I will educate you.

The baker had deeply held religious views. The SCOTUS recognized that and was one of the compelling reasons they found in his favor. Religious views are protected under the Constitution. Those Moon Bats shitheads that have the restaurant are no more than sorry ass pink pussy hat hateful Left Wing turd brains

They have the right to tell anybody to leave. Unlike Negroes Conservatives are not a protected class. However, that doesn't mean we don't have the right to recognize that they are sorry shithead assholes.

Like my mom always told me, a business has a right to turn you away.

And you have a right to negatively attack that business.

As long as its truthful, its not libel or slander and nothing can be done about it.

Sarah Sanders, not only abused her official position to try to destroy the Red Hen restaurant. She also broke the law. These laws exist to keep people in prominent government positions from abusing their power. Since Donald Trump views himself as above the law, this culture has trickled down through his entire administration.

Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked Restaurant That Kicked Her Out

She RELATED her account of the event using her government account instead of a private one. That and 10,000 to the cubed power and she might be up somewhere near what Hillary did with Huma Aberdeen. Bet you split your forehead open on THAT one!

There are no government twitter accounts. The government provides NO twitter accounts. You sound insane.
The government pays *agents* to create and man fake twitter and facebook accounts.

Which government?

Think hard.

You still can't come up with a response, just another baby swear word.

I swear, if conservatives had brains they'd take them out and put with them.
The people who are claiming Sanders broke the law and defending the people who kicked her out of their restaurant are calling conservatives stupid?
Hahaha I know it's laughable. They're saying she somehow violated her sacred duties by daring to say publicly that she is respectful to people who think differently than she does hahahaha.

Suckabee Sander's spends all day every day looking people in the face and lying to them. She ridicules and attacks reporters, she makes fake accusations, she twists the truth into unrecognizable shapes. She is neither respectful nor believable, and she certainly was abusing her position .

Sanders has to deal daily with the lowest class of people on the planet. The slander Sanders and the administration on a daily basis. They are practically criminals. They are definitely enemies of the poeple.
you fallen for her lies.
Yet you can't actually name any.

36064439_10211653767485229_4001859941534007296_n.jpg

you fallen for her lies.
Lol, I didn't actually think anyone seriously doubted she lies like a cheap rug. A recent example is when she claimed laws about separating children and parent had been on the book for a decade. Or when she claimed tRump have no knowledge of cohen paying off Daniels, or when she claimed immigrants coming in through the diversity program weren't vetted or.......

And these are lies she definitely told. We aren't even taking into consideration whether she knows it's a lie when she repeats a trump is.

Your tears over all this
What in the world are you talking about? I only said it was inappropriate. That's all.

And it's not a good look for the restaurant owners, either. But hey, have a look at this thread....they clearly have a long way to go, before they will have sunken as low as the freakish crybabies on USMB.

Last edited:

you fallen for her lies.
Lol, I didn't actually think anyone seriously doubted she lies like a cheap rug. A recent example is when she claimed laws about separating children and parent had been on the book for a decade. Or when she claimed tRump have no knowledge of cohen paying off Daniels, or when she claimed immigrants coming in through the diversity program weren't vetted or.......

And these are lies she definitely told. We aren't even taking into consideration whether she knows it's a lie when she repeats a trump is.
Provide the links of her *lies* and also of the proof that she was lying.

Otherwise, I will continue to assume that you lie. You have a much worse record than she does.

This is where you post..."I already posted those links somewhere on this site some time in the past. "

Inwould advise the restaurant to sue. They’ve received death threats.
Well sadly being threatened just happens to be the card that they were drawn for ordering someone to leave just because that someone doesn't agree with the people in charge concerning a certain subject. Could they have thought of a more trivial reason to show Sarah the door?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. If a lawsuit were to happen, it should be thrown at whoever the threats are coming from since they are the ones who have decided to drive this matter up to that high of a level.

Inwould advise the restaurant to sue. They’ve received death threats.
Well sadly being threatened just happens to be the card that they were drawn for ordering someone to leave just because that someone doesn't agree with the people in charge concerning a certain subject. Could they have thought of a more trivial reason to show Sarah the door?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly
Trivial? Sanders being an agent of evil is reason enough. Their lawsuit should be quick and simple.

Forum List

Back