Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked The Restaurant That Refused To Serve Her

Here are the dickhead owners of this Red Hen:

36063837_2011152065881085_6591282693361631232_n.jpg

No surprise.

The restaurant is getting hammered. They were closed yesterday on a saturday night. Now their vendors are getting the treatment. The Red Hen is getting the exact same treatment that liberals give to republicans. Now they can scream about how unfair it is.
Funny, Democrats have an extremely long history of bigotry:

Dgd7B_uVQAATASH.jpg

I've never claimed to be "nice".
Clearly you never claimed to be bright, informed, or educated either! :lmao:
Jesus you people are stupid. Do you think your dumbass comments make a damn bit of difference? Only a juvenile idiot would be affected by insults from anonymous strangers on the internet.

I've told you over and over again that all those insults are is proof you can't logically respond to what I've said. You morons are apparently too stupid to learn even that simple concept.

No wonder you idiots support a moron like tRump. Your are just to ignorant to know any better.

LOL! It amuses me to read post after post from you complaining about insulting you while you insult everyone who doesn't think like you. I love the irony.
Even my great patience runs low occasionally.

Jesus you people are stupid. Do you think your dumbass comments make a damn bit of difference? Only a juvenile idiot would be affected by insults from anonymous strangers on the internet.

I've told you over and over again that all those insults are is proof you can't logically respond to what I've said. You morons are apparently too stupid to learn even that simple concept.

No wonder you idiots support a moron like tRump. Your are just to ignorant to know any better.

LOL! It amuses me to read post after post from you complaining about insulting you while you insult everyone who doesn't think like you. I love the irony.

The SWJ-Prog-Loons are an endless source of irony. That's what happens when everything they post is based on FEELZ instead of rational thought.
That's actually hilarious coming from a tRumpkin.

the ONLY difference here is where she works
Correct! Hey...I think you're getting this!

Your tears over all this would be more understandable if Sanders had been the first to speak up about the incident...…..instead of in response to some backroom employee with a Twitter account & dreams of their 15 minutes of fame

The SWJ-Prog-Loons are an endless source of irony. That's what happens when everything they post is based on FEELZ instead of rational thought.
That's actually hilarious coming from a tRumpkin.

Awwwwwww... Xyr lost xer puddy hat.

Forum List

Back