Sarcastic Donald: The Women's March are celebrating the lowest female unemployment rate in 20 years

"Unprecedented success for our Country, in so many ways, since the Election. Record Stock Market, Strong on Military, Crime, Borders, & ISIS, Judicial Strength & Numbers, Lowest Unemployment for Women & ALL, Massive Tax Cuts, end of Individual Mandate - and so much more. Big 2018!" - President Trump

Men gave women the right to vote and participate in public affairs with the best of intentions. It appears women are trying to prove what a mistake that was.
We, as humans, had these rights all the time. The people with penises were illegally and immorally trying to stop us from exercising these fundamental right as the human beings who we are. Care to explain?

Men gave women the right to vote and participate in public affairs with the best of intentions. It appears women are trying to prove what a mistake that was.
We, as humans, had these rights all the time. The people with penises were illegally and immorally trying to stop us from exercising these fundamental right as the human beings who we are. Care to explain?

Lysistrata, if it doesn’t have to do with big hats or The Bachelor or People magazine I can’t imagine you would have anything interesting to say.

Hollye Cabiedas Wood ‏ @HCabiedas
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
Yeah, that's not why we are marching. Enjoy your shutdown. #ShitholeMisogynist

DUAX4zLUQAAe6T3.jpg

10:55 AM - 20 Jan 2018

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for all Women to March. Get out there now to celebrate the historic milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation that has taken place over the last 12 months. Lowest female unemployment in 18 years!" - Wonderful Donald

it's also the lowest unemployment rate for blacks & Hispanics EVER

The filthy orange whore/pervert in the Oval Office has shown, once again, that he understands nothing about the American People. We will NOT be talked down to, patronized, or dismissed.
being that dumb, how can you not be talked down to?
run on your progressive agenda...I dare you

Lysistrata, if it doesn’t have to do with big hats or The Bachelor or People magazine I can’t imagine you would have anything interesting to say.

Don’t forget The Kardashians and Teen Mom

I don't usually comment on gender, but why is it always women who feel the need to band together in these pointless displays that no one in power actually gives a shit about? Is it just an effort to feel like you have some sort of control over your life?

Whereas men have already accepted that they are nothing but slaves to be grinded out and thrown away...

Women know assholes and I beleive them when they say Trump is an asshole. You go ladies.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Butt hurt fascist feminazis that still haven't gotten over their queen Hitlery losing.

Disgusting female anti American trash.

Forum List

Back