Sarcastic Donald: The Women's March are celebrating the lowest female unemployment rate in 20 years

In Portland I'm seeing women holding signs that read:
"THE FUTURE IS FEMALE"

Imagine if angry men were parading around with signs that read: THE FUTURE IS MALE"

There would be calls of sexism, and misogyny.

"THE FUTURE IS FEMALE"

Imagine if angry men were parading around with signs that read: THE FUTURE IS MALE"

So what? Just ignore them.

They're right in a sense, though; men are falling behind, and have been for a long time.

They're wrong in the sense than an all female world would fall apart much more quickly than an all male one.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for all Women to March. Get out there now to celebrate the historic milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation that has taken place over the last 12 months. Lowest female unemployment in 18 years!" - Wonderful Donald

it's also the lowest unemployment rate for blacks & Hispanics EVER

Yeah, he's trying to claim it's his work in 12 months that lowered unemployment. And his supporters will believe it.

So far Trump is hated by:
Most Americans.
Most of the world.
The pope.
The media.
The FBI.
The media.
Minorities.
Women.
Hollywood.
Athletes.

And loved by:
The racists.

Who would Jesus side with?

26850776_544257255934801_6765069901916339158_o.jpg

I went to the March For Life on Friday, January 19. President Trump and VP Pence addressed the crowd on the jumbotron. Speaker Ryan and pro-life members of Congress spoke in person at the rally, then we walked to the steps of the Supreme Court. Only a handful of abortion promoters showed up.

The March for Life got little coverage as usual....even if the government shutdown hadn't dominated the news, but the liberal stations managed to plug the hate-filled "Women's March,"

Butt hurt fascist feminazis that still haven't gotten over their queen Hitlery losing.

Disgusting female anti American trash.

Nope. American patriots reacting to having a filthy woman-hating whore in the Oval Office trying to fuck up one-half of the American People.

I went to the March For Life on Friday, January 19. President Trump and VP Pence addressed the crowd on the jumbotron. Speaker Ryan and pro-life members of Congress spoke in person at the rally, then we walked to the steps of the Supreme Court. Only a handful of abortion promoters showed up.

The March for Life got little coverage as usual....even if the government shutdown hadn't dominated the news, but the liberal stations managed to plug the hate-filled "Women's March,"

Don't give a shit that you went to the march to subjugate women and shove your shit down our throats. The only hatred at the Women's March was hatred of tyranny.

The thing is with the exception of very cerebral women who enjoy science more than sex, normal women would much rather be housewives raising children if they had husbands who could satisfy them. Meanwhile we have intelligent women being told to try to climb the corrupt, rigged corporate ladder and low IQ section 8 savages churning out dozens of little savages, that the intelligent women pay for via taxes.

"THE FUTURE IS FEMALE"

Males have been in charge for a long time and the present group of male penis-worshipers in Washington have fucked things up royally. It looks like women are the ones who are going to have to clean the mess up.

The morons who wear "pussy" hats are being boned by (qu33r) democrat ideology. Which is why they are frigid.

Women know assholes and I beleive them when they say Trump is an asshole. You go ladies.
they may, but they bang those assholes over dupes like you....Trump has gotten trim you would never be able to get.

The thing is with the exception of very cerebral women who enjoy science more than sex, normal women would much rather be housewives raising children if they had husbands who could satisfy them. Meanwhile we have intelligent women being told to try to climb the corrupt, rigged corporate ladder and low IQ section 8 savages churning out dozens of little savages, that the intelligent women pay for via taxes.

What would you know about "normal women" and what they want? Generalizing an extremely diverse group of people with a broad range of interests and stereotyping them is just plain stupid. I wouldn't say that all normal men want to be plumbers.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for all Women to March. Get out there now to celebrate the historic milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation that has taken place over the last 12 months. Lowest female unemployment in 18 years!" - Wonderful Donald

it's also the lowest unemployment rate for blacks & Hispanics EVER

The filthy orange whore/pervert in the Oval Office has shown, once again, that he understands nothing about the American People. We will NOT be talked down to, patronized, or dismissed.

Or accept facts for that matter, women have every right plus some more to boot. They have extreme privilege to be honest. If we were in Islamic country they would execute these protesters.

The tweet was pure genius and very funny as well. I hope to hear more.

Forum List

Back