Saturday night live Mocks War Vet

Wouldn't even mention McCain's name when he signed the defense spending bill. Commander shinsplints suffers hero envy. How can we forget the idiot who gave trump a purple heart, and the moron says "I always wanted one of these"?
A paragraph in search of a point.....

this is down at the bottom of the ladder
this is just as bad, if not worse, than racism/etc
talk about hypocrites--jackass Baldwin and now this jackass
...these jackasses/hypocrites would be blowing steam if you said something TRUE about blacks/muslims/gays/etc..but it's ok to make a vulgar joke about a wounded serviceman
..again! they prove themselves to be hypocrites/unfair/etc

so STFU about Trump/whites/Repubs/right/etc
as stated in my other posts---your anti-white/anti-Repub/etc posts are ridiculous

We should put that little fag in uniform and send him to Afghanistan....
I wouldn't want that piece of shit anywhere near our brave sons.
How many sons do you have in Afghanistan? We had a family member, my nephew, serving as a Marine back when lots of casualties were coming back. Every day was nerve-racking and we all followed what was going on every day all day.

Saturday Night Live Mocks War Vet Who Lost an Eye In Combat.

Trump mocked multiple war vets during his POTUS campaign & America approved of that message.

Be careful what you make 'acceptable' America.

The slippery slope is slopey.
Wouldn't even mention McCain's name when he signed the defense spending bill. Commander shinsplints suffers hero envy. How can we forget the idiot who gave trump a purple heart, and the moron says "I always wanted one of these"?
Lol
Spineless McCain is yesterday’s news
Shut the fuck up

Trump mocked multiple war vets during his POTUS campaign & America approved of that message.

Lol
Shut the fuck up

McCain is still news, in a weird kinda way.

Wow; a bit unsettled there, huh? Already had your first three? My, you start early.

It's a good thing you don't have a firearm; you would be out shooting up Jews & mailing pipe bombs to Democrats, I bet.

Lol
Shut the fuck up

Wow; a bit unsettled there, huh? Already had your first three? My, you start early.

It's a good thing you don't have a firearm; you would be out shooting up Jews & mailing pipe bombs to Democrats, I bet.
Lol
I’m not a violent sort of a guy, You do realize the original anti-Semites are Muslims...
You do realize the greatest threat to this country is the career politician?

Lol
Shut the fuck up

Lol
I’m not a violent sort of a guy, You do realize the original anti-Semites are Muslims...
You do realize the greatest threat to this country is the career politician?

I was telling folks nearly four decades ago that we need term limits; TWO terms max & you're done.
People just looked at me like I was from Mars.
I was also telling those same folks, at the same time, that marijuana needed to be legalized & taxed, and that would produce numerous benefits.

I was ahead of my time & no one would listen. Oh well.

I was telling folks nearly four decades ago that we need term limits; TWO terms max & you're done.
People just looked at me like I was from Mars.
I was also telling those same folks, at the same time, that marijuana needed to be legalized & taxed, and that would produce numerous benefits.

I was ahead of my time & no one would listen. Oh well.
Years ago, before the information age, we really didn't know what goes on in Washington. These days, there's very little that we don't know. There may have been an excuse years ago for not implementing the changes you reference, but certainly not today.

Forum List

Back