Saturday night live Mocks War Vet

Saturday Night Live Mocks War Vet Who Lost an Eye In Combat.

Trump mocked multiple war vets during his POTUS campaign & America approved of that message.

Be careful what you make 'acceptable' America.

The slippery slope is slopey.

The left is showing they’re no better. Two wrongs don’t make a right. We are losing respect for ourselves when we willingly sink so low.

Trump mocked multiple war vets during his POTUS campaign & America approved of that message.

Wouldn't even mention McCain's name when he signed the defense spending bill. Commander shinsplints suffers hero envy. How can we forget the idiot who gave trump a purple heart, and the moron says "I always wanted one of these"?
Lol
Spineless McCain is yesterday’s news
Shut the fuck up

McCain is still news, in a weird kinda way.

Wow; a bit unsettled there, huh? Already had your first three? My, you start early.

It's a good thing you don't have a firearm; you would be out shooting up Jews & mailing pipe bombs to Democrats, I bet.
Lol
I’m not a violent sort of a guy, You do realize the original anti-Semites are Muslims...
You do realize the greatest threat to this country is the career politician?

I was telling folks nearly four decades ago that we need term limits; TWO terms max & you're done.
People just looked at me like I was from Mars.
I was also telling those same folks, at the same time, that marijuana needed to be legalized & taxed, and that would produce numerous benefits.

I was ahead of my time & no one would listen. Oh well.
There should be single term limits, And they have to work a real job and not get paid to be a politician.

I was telling folks nearly four decades ago that we need term limits; TWO terms max & you're done.
I was also telling those same folks, at the same time, that marijuana needed to be legalized & taxed, and that would produce numerous benefits.

Years ago, before the information age, we really didn't know what goes on in Washington. These days, there's very little that we don't know. There may have been an excuse years ago for not implementing the changes you reference, but certainly not today.

We just THINK we know what’s going on in Washington. I’m betting we really don’t have a damn clue. Too many people lie between what really happened/what was really said and the person or persons who deliver that news. We’re getting a manufactured version of the truth at BEST.

Wouldn't even mention McCain's name when he signed the defense spending bill. Commander shinsplints suffers hero envy. How can we forget the idiot who gave trump a purple heart, and the moron says "I always wanted one of these"?
Lol
Shut the fuck up

Wow; a bit unsettled there, huh? Already had your first three? My, you start early.

It's a good thing you don't have a firearm; you would be out shooting up Jews & mailing pipe bombs to Democrats, I bet.
Lol
I’m not a violent sort of a guy, You do realize the original anti-Semites are Muslims...

Proof that even a blind pig can find an acorn. Or a stupid farmer can grow big potatoes.

We just THINK we know what’s going on in Washington. I’m betting we really don’t have a damn clue. Too many people lie between what really happened/what was really said and the person or persons who deliver that news. We’re getting a manufactured version of the truth at BEST.
For the most part, that's pretty accurate. But...we now know that they're all invested in the corporations whose profits they hold in their hands via legislation. Or in most cases, the lack thereof. We now know that money buys legislation, and Supreme Court rulings. We now know about all of their dirty deeds with respect to sexual deviance, even as they publicly admonish those who do the same things.
The Kennedies were whores. Who knew? Today, we'd know everything about their sexcapades. JFK also suffered from Addison's disease...something that Nixon attempted to publicize, but opted to back down from for fear of his own mental illness being made public.

Reagan was suffering from dementia for quite a bit of his tenure. It was easy to keep it hidden...that is, if they kept him from speaking publicly.

We know quite a bit more now, than we did then. We can certainly surmise that which we don't have solid proof of, if we just take the time to dig a little.

Why do republicans suffer from memory loss so much?

At least the "comic" on SNL didn't call the vet a terrorist...

Like "elected Republicans" mocked Max Cleland and called him a terrorist for having the audacity to speak out against the Iraq War

max-cleland-6.jpg

The left is showing they’re no better. Two wrongs don’t make a right. We are losing respect for ourselves when we willingly sink so low.
The left?

you are comparing a fucking comic to the president of the US

And not one time when he was mocking POW's were you folks complaining about it.

Let's face it: Humor on the late shows is DEAD as a door nail.

It is now vulgar and profane shouting and screeching by people who abuse their guest status coming from shit holes like South Africa and (no longer maybe never was) Great Britain, speaking in accents like they have a mouthful of bangers or Yorkshire pudding, denigrating everyone who is not as mentally crippled as they are.

And then there is the home grown variety of assholes who revel in accusing those who dare to disagree with their political misconceptions with lying, stealing, treason, pedophile, incest and treason.

Hosts of old like Johnny Carson, and Jay Leno are weeping and rolling in their graves.

It is now vulgar and profane shouting and screeching by people who abuse their guest status coming from shit holes like South Africa and (no longer maybe never was) Great Britain, speaking in accents like they have a mouthful of bangers or Yorkshire pudding, denigrating everyone who is not as mentally crippled as they are.

And then there is the home grown variety of assholes who revel in accusing those who dare to disagree with their political misconceptions with lying, stealing, treason, pedophile, incest and treason.

Hosts of old like Johnny Carson, and Jay Leno are weeping and rolling in their graves.
Hosts of old existed in an era of compromise in Washington. Those days are gone forever. Now we laugh in order to keep from getting angrier.

Hosts of old existed in an era of compromise in Washington. Those days are gone forever. Now we laugh in order to keep from getting angrier.

You are right. Compromise and decency and clean humor is certainly gone on the Democrat side of the aisle.

Only the uncouth and unintelligent laughs at crude "humor", profane language and vulgar attempts at being funny.

It makes decent people angry, resulting in Republican House, Republican Senate, Republican President and a constitutionalist Supreme Court.

You are right. Compromise and decency and clean humor is certainly gone on the Democrat side of the aisle.

Only the uncouth and unintelligent laughs at crude "humor", profane language and vulgar attempts at being funny.

It makes decent people angry, resulting in Republican House, Republican Senate, Republican President and a constitutionalist Supreme Court.
l-28894-political-correctness-is-fascism-pretending-to-be-manners-george-carlin.jpg

Is this thread about the stupid joke Pete Davidson made on Weekend Update?

Agree. Those who laugh at trump's comments during his Klan rallies are despicable. There are no Right Wing comedians, so it's hard to make a comparison.

Lol
Shut the fuck up

hh
Lol

. Addicting Our youth to the marijuana drug is not a benefit.

Agree. Those who laugh at trump's comments during his Klan rallies are despicable. There are no Right Wing comedians, so it's hard to make a comparison.
Are you a NPC? You sure sound like it.

Forum List

Back