Saudi Arabia threatens Canada with a 9-11 style attack.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Tell me again how social media is good for humanity...

That is just mind boggling. It was an official Saudi government tweet. And sadly the US stood by silent.

like we care about Canada

who cares about Canada

nobody

Canada is boring

People there are nice

but

Trudeau is scum :04:

That is just mind boggling. It was an official Saudi government tweet. And sadly the US stood by silent.

SA is our strongest ally and Canada is our enemy. Why would our GOP controlled government say anything?

Then again the plane has landing gear down. It's probably just because flights have been cancelled from the two countries. Yes, there is the possibility that plane could be headed for the CN tower, but most likely it's that the Saudis don't think about that sort of thing when they make such propaganda.

What country has a better neighbor than Canada has been?
I like riding up there since I live next door. Also I could drink legally when I was 19, and the beer is stronger. Also Rush.

To be serious now during 911 Canada welcomed US flights to land at their airports and Canadian citizens welcomed stranded US citizens into their homes. They were an ally of the US in "the war on terror". Canada's commitment for the Allies in WWII also should not be forgotten. They are the farthest thing from a "security threat" to the US as the asshole trump administration claims.

Canada wasnt close enough friends to keep Trump from slapping tariffs on their wallets - He kept his mouth shut about the threat because of Saudi oil, why else ?

SA is our strongest ally and Canada is our enemy. Why would our GOP controlled government say anything?

Canada is your enemy. Are you deranged?

Every one of the 911 terrorists was from Saudi Arabia. The attacked was financed and masterminded by a Saudi. They want to destroy Isreal. This is your idea of a friend and ally? You’re an idiot.

Then again the plane has landing gear down. It's probably just because flights have been cancelled from the two countries. Yes, there is the possibility that plane could be headed for the CN tower, but most likely it's that the Saudis don't think about that sort of thing when they make such propaganda.

It is unthinkable that anyone capable of making such a video would also be so out of touch as to not be aware of the association. It is a bizarre piece.

Forum List

Back