Saudi Arabia threatens Canada with a 9-11 style attack.

Sorry to bum you out more, but Trudeau is a Leftist Snowflake wuss. He'll cave in the end. Him and his Party's Immigration policies have been a terrible detriment to Canada. Islamic fundamentalism is on the rapid rise there. So look for him to cave. It is what it is.
Go fuck your self Faux conservative! You throw ayay century old aliances and call your self a conservative! You do not understand the meaning of pals! I want your back stabbing trtaitorous ass as far away from me as possible! When John Waynes freinds needed help he got on his horse and rode! You will call your freind a scum bag if ya gotta lift a finger!

'Conservatives' aren't currently running Canada. Leftist Snowflake assholes are. They've done terrible harm to Canada's Immigration System. Radical Islam has found another home. You can thank Trudeau and his Party for that. He will cave on this. Bet on it.
Go blow your self you no nothing about loyalty and freindship! You would rather support the country that mainly perpetrated 9/11 instead of your centuries old ally, this makes you a back stabber and a trator period!

what "COUNTRY" is that? -------I will help--------not a "COUNTRY"-------
the entity is properly named THE UMMAH. Pay attention to the ONLY collective activity of the UMMAH--------the "HADJ" That's the PEP RALLY
in which millions of people chant-------"DEATH TO AMERICA"-----from all
different countries------including the USA (millions----not "ALL" but millions)
Saudi Arabia supplied most the high jackers and is the number one supporter of wahhabism the religion that makes up most of terorists.

your analysis is shallow and dimwitted

I find it bizarre that we are distancing ourselves from Canada on a topic like this just because we don't like their leader. Leaders come and go but our friendship should remain steadfast. This attitude is as toxic as the left who now talk shit on America just because the GOP is in control.
This cult of personality bullshit serves no purpose.

Canada's leader is certainly a limp wristed leftist wuss but on this issue there should be no daylight between us.
Sorry ... (Saudi) Money Talks. ;)

Saudi Money Matters! ))

yes----lots of Saudi OIL RICH people are disgusting animals----just as lots of OIL rich OTHER muslims

1zztde9.png

Tell me again how social media is good for humanity...

That is just mind boggling. It was an official Saudi government tweet. And sadly the US stood by silent.

Didn't you know?

Canada is our enemy now.

At least that's what Trump would have us believe.

As much as I dislike the Saudi rulers, this has no merit. Its like taking Breitbart as a source of information.

As much as I dislike the Saudi rulers, this has no merit. Its like taking Breitbart as a source of information.
The source was their Twitter page lol. It doesn't get more reliable than that.

Now stick your head back in the sand

Again as much as I dislike the Saudi regime...they didnt threaten Canada with a terrorist attack, it was a group of youth who did that....its like saying the US os responsible for the hate of most of right wing bigots here in these forums.

Again as much as I dislike the Saudi regime...they didnt threaten Canada with a terrorist attack, it was a group of youth who did that....its like saying the US os responsible for the hate of most of right wing bigots here in these forums.
You are the second person to spread this information with no verification.
It was an official government account. It was removed from Twitter hours after posted, presumably by Twitter as it was again reposted but without the plane.

It was an official government account. It was removed from Twitter hours after posted, presumably by Twitter as it was again reposted but without the plane.
Nope wrong , the Saudi government wasnt responsible as much as I love for them to go down its false....try something else.

Nope wrong , the Saudi government wasnt responsible as much as I love for them to go down its false....try something else.
You have provided no evidence. I googled and found nothing to support your position.

You have provided no evidence. I googled and found nothing to support your position.
I did the same and found nothing...and mind you I'm an Arabic speaker who happens to watch read Saudi news and meet saudis regularly.

Maybe not, but they did get into a stupid propaganda war claiming that Canada violates human rights, while they behead people, and claiming Canada has a poor record on women's rights and so on.

Forum List

Back