Saudi Arabia threatens Canada with a 9-11 style attack.

So sky I must ask do you commonly get abandon by your freinds? You make a realy shitty ally! I see you in trouble and I let you burn!

skye? how do you CONCLUDE she is a bad ally------she, simply, exhibits
GOOD JUDGEMENT--------Trudeau IS scum
Go fuck your self Canada an ally for ever and the ilk of you just toss that in the trash where you should be! I let you burn too! Glad I have freinds that don't abandon me!!

Sorry to bum you out more, but Trudeau is a Leftist Snowflake wuss. He'll cave in the end. Him and his Party's Immigration policies have been a terrible detriment to Canada. Islamic fundamentalism is on the rapid rise there. So look for him to cave. It is what it is.
Go fuck your self Faux conservative! You throw ayay century old aliances and call your self a conservative! You do not understand the meaning of pals! I want your back stabbing trtaitorous ass as far away from me as possible! When John Waynes freinds needed help he got on his horse and rode! You will call your freind a scum bag if ya gotta lift a finger!

'Conservatives' aren't currently running Canada. Leftist Snowflake assholes are. They've done terrible harm to Canada's Immigration System. Radical Islam has found another home. You can thank Trudeau and his Party for that. He will cave on this. Bet on it.
Go blow your self you no nothing about loyalty and freindship! You would rather support the country that mainly perpetrated 9/11 instead of your centuries old ally, this makes you a back stabber and a trator period!

Go fuck your self Canada an ally for ever and the ilk of you just toss that in the trash where you should be! I let you burn too! Glad I have freinds that don't abandon me!!

Sorry to bum you out more, but Trudeau is a Leftist Snowflake wuss. He'll cave in the end. Him and his Party's Immigration policies have been a terrible detriment to Canada. Islamic fundamentalism is on the rapid rise there. So look for him to cave. It is what it is.
Go fuck your self Faux conservative! You throw ayay century old aliances and call your self a conservative! You do not understand the meaning of pals! I want your back stabbing trtaitorous ass as far away from me as possible! When John Waynes freinds needed help he got on his horse and rode! You will call your freind a scum bag if ya gotta lift a finger!

was john wayne ----elephant or donkey?
I do not know what to say to you, real men live up to their word and come to aid of an ally! You bring a bad name to conservative! You do not know what one is! John Wayune is the epitome of what it means to be an american! Conservatisnm is not in an R or a D it in the ideals behind it. Call your self a Republican and do not stand up to promises, you can still be a republican but not a real a conservative! My freinds call I answer no exceptions!

to whom are you addressing your comment? I bring a bad name to
"conservative" ? I am a liberal democrat BY BIRTH and HERITAGE---
but I voted for Trump
You are a confused back stabbing traitor is whoi you are! Dem or Repub you tell some one you have their back you do what you say you will do or you are a lying peice of shit! Kinda like the french when they would not let us use their air space.

'Conservatives' aren't currently running Canada. Leftist Snowflake assholes are. They've done terrible harm to Canada's Immigration System. Radical Islam has found another home. You can thank Trudeau and his Party for that. He will cave on this. Bet on it.
Go blow your self you no nothing about loyalty and freindship! You would rather support the country that mainly perpetrated 9/11 instead of your centuries old ally, this makes you a back stabber and a trator period!

Actually, i really like Canadians. I just don't care for the insufferable Leftist Snowflakes like Trudeau. You watch, he is gonna cave on this. You should be angry with him, not me.

what "COUNTRY" is that? -------I will help--------not a "COUNTRY"-------
the entity is properly named THE UMMAH. Pay attention to the ONLY collective activity of the UMMAH--------the "HADJ" That's the PEP RALLY
in which millions of people chant-------"DEATH TO AMERICA"-----from all
different countries------including the USA (millions----not "ALL" but millions)

Actually, i really like Canadians. I just don't care for the insufferable Leftist Snowflakes like Trudeau. You watch, he is gonna cave on this. You should be angry with him, not me.
My anger is pointed in the right direction. I sign a treaty saying I have your back, I have it end of discussion. I will show up no matter what. This is what trust worthy loyal people do!

My anger is pointed in the right direction. I sign a treaty saying I have your back, I have it end of discussion. I will show up no matter what. This is what trust worthy loyal people do!

Relax kid, Saudi Arabia won't be invading Canada anytime soon. In fact it's like i said, Trudeau is a Leftist Snowflake jerk. He's gonna cave on this anyway. Saudi Arabia will win. Canadians really should consider dumping the Leftist jerks.

the entity is properly named THE UMMAH. Pay attention to the ONLY collective activity of the UMMAH--------the "HADJ" That's the PEP RALLY
Saudi Arabia supplied most the high jackers and is the number one supporter of wahhabism the religion that makes up most of terorists.

Relax kid, Saudi Arabia won't be invading Canada anytime soon. In fact it's like i said, Trudeau is a Leftist Snowflake jerk. He's gonna cave on this anyway. Saudi Arabia will win. Canadians really should consider dumping the Leftist jerks.

Saudi Arabia "will win" what? Right now and ---usually---SAUDI ARABIA
IS CIRCLING THE WAGONS

Well I do not want suadi to win any thing! I wish I could turn back the clock and have you in my unit, cannon fodder is good to have around when you need a diversion! It helps keep the men I trust alive!

Saudi Arabia supplied most the high jackers and is the number one supporter of wahhabism the religion that makes up most of terorists.

Wahhabism is nothing more than THAT OLD TIME RELIGION----<<la la la--
gimme that old time religion---gimme that old timeeee religion ----gimme that old
time religion----IT WAS GOOD FOR OLE RAPEST MOE... ~~~~~ la la )

I have known lots of muslims in my short young life. ----------Sunnis from just about everywhere in the world------Shiites from Iran and India etc -----ALL SHARE A
AN EQUAL PROPENSITY for-----in the OLD TIME RELIGION------terrorism-----Of course most were not, themselves, terrorists------but did "know" stuff that
if taken REALLY SERIOUSLY supported the ---"concept" . There is very little actual PACIFIST islam------Shiites kill, sunnis kill------even peacenik Sufis harbor a few killers

Well I do not want suadi to win any thing! I wish I could turn back the clock and have you in my unit, cannon fodder is good to have around when you need a diversion! It helps keep the men I trust alive!

I hear ya, i wish my country's leaders would stop kissing the Saudi Royal Ring. But they all do, going back through several past US Presidents.They sold our soul to the Saudi Devil for sure.

But that being said, don't count on Trudeau standing up to the Saudis. Him and his Party have wreaked havoc on Canada's Immigration System. Radical Islam has found a new home in Canada. He'll receive much pressure from his constituents, who are more loyal to Islam and Saudi Arabia. He'll be backing down very soon.

gimme that old time religion---gimme that old timeeee religion ----gimme that old

I have known lots of muslims in my short young life. ----------Sunnis from just about everywhere in the world------Shiites from Iran and India etc -----ALL SHARE A
AN EQUAL PROPENSITY for-----in the OLD TIME RELIGION------terrorism-----Of course most were not, themselves, terrorists------but did "know" stuff that
if taken REALLY SERIOUSLY supported the ---"concept" . There is very little actual PACIFIST islam------Shiites kill, sunnis kill------even peacenik Sufis harbor a few killers
Fuck you both it 's nice out. I can sit and talk with a couple of traitors or go fishing with a 40 year long freind that I know has my back from time and time again experience. Fishing with him seems like a better option. Some one points a gun at my back with him around they eat a 45 caliber bullet the two of you likey put a knife in my back!

You're still very confused. Saudi Sunni Wahhabism is the foundation of all major Islamic Terror Orgs in the world. From Al Qaeda, ISIS, Taliban, and so on. All of the 9/11 Terrorists were devout practitioners of Saudi Sunni Wahhabism. That's just fact.

Fuck you both it 's nice out. I can sit and talk with a couple of traitors or go fishing with a 40 year long freind that I know has my back from time and time again experience. Fishing with him seems like a better option. Some one points a gun at my back with him around they eat a 45 caliber bullet the two of you likey put a knife in my back!

You really should be angry at your Government, rather than me. Trudeau and his Party have opened the Immigration floodgates. Radical Islam now has a new home in Canada. You should be extremely concerned with that.

I find it bizarre that we are distancing ourselves from Canada on a topic like this just because we don't like their leader. Leaders come and go but our friendship should remain steadfast. This attitude is as toxic as the left who now talk shit on America just because the GOP is in control.
This cult of personality bullshit serves no purpose.

Canada's leader is certainly a limp wristed leftist wuss but on this issue there should be no daylight between us.

I hear ya, i wish my country's leaders would stop kissing the Saudi Royal Ring. But they all do, going back through several past US Presidents.They sold our soul to the Saudi Devil for sure.

But that being said, don't count on Trudeau standing up to the Saudis. Him and his Party have wreaked havoc on Canada's Immigration System. Radical Islam has found a new home in Canada. He'll receive much pressure from his constituents, who are more loyal to Islam and Saudi Arabia. He'll be backing down very soon.

It is not clear to me why YOU conflate " islam" and "Saudi Arabia" -----
there are LOTS of muslims in the world and lots of muslim countries.
Lots of Pakistanis are "loyal" to Pakistan -----Lots of Egyptians are
""loyal" to Egypt---------those loyalties have no correlation with Islamic
terrorism. Lots of USA citizens are LOYAL to islam and willing to blow
themselves up for ALLAH and have never set foot in a muslim country.
The one Saudi I knew well enough for candid conversation was not an
ISLAMIST. The Saudi Arabian government does not support terrorism---althought it does support Islamism-------Iran supports terrorism------I have never encountered a true Iranian ISLAMIST

Canada wasnt close enough friends to keep Trump from slapping tariffs on their wallets - He kept his mouth shut about the threat because of Saudi oil, why else ?
no, I don't think it was for saudi oil.... it was for their help, in his election campaign.... Donald ALWAYS, initially at least, rewards his supporters...

Donald Trump Jr met Gulf states emissary offering election help – report

read much more here:

Donald Trump Jr met Gulf states emissary offering election help – report

Donald Trump Jr met with an emissary for foreign governments seeking to help his father’s presidential campaign three months before the 2016 election, the New York Times reported on Saturday.

Citing several anonymous sources with knowledge of the meeting, the Times said Trump Jr met at Trump Tower on 3 August 2016 with an emissary for the crown princes of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Also present, the paper said, were an Israeli specialist in social media manipulation, Joel Zamel, and Erik Prince, the founder of the private military contractor formerly known as Blackwater.

Zamel represented a firm that employed several Israeli former intelligence officers and specialized in data collection and social media persuasion. At the time of the meeting, the Times stated, “the firm had already drawn up a multimillion-dollar proposal for a social media manipulation effort to help elect Mr Trump”.
The meeting, which the Times said was facilitated by Prince, is the first evidence that countries other than Russia sought to influence the US election in favor of Donald Trump.

The US intelligence community and the Senate judiciary committee agree that Russian election interference aimed to help Trump defeat his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton. The special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating that interference and alleged links between Trump aides and Moscow. Trump has repeatedly denied collusion and called the investigation a “witch-hunt”.

During the Trump Tower meeting, the Times said, George Nader, the emissary for the two crown princes, indicated that leaders in Saudi Arabia and the UAE wished to help Trump. Nader, the Times said, is now cooperating with Mueller.

Under US law, the involvement of foreign governments or individuals in American elections is illegal.

It is not known if anything came of the alleged offer for assistance. The Times stated that Trump Jr responded “approvingly”.

not impressed. "MEDIA MANIPULATION"??? -------oh---now I remember----that is ADVERTISING. But I still do not know what TOOL Russia is purported to
have utilized?
How about the truth....?

Were they there or not?

Did they offer their help or not?

There is Trump tower video SHOWING they were there in Trump tower, going up the elevator, on august 3rd.

and some of those present at the meeting have said what the meeting was about....

I find it bizarre that we are distancing ourselves from Canada on a topic like this just because we don't like their leader. Leaders come and go but our friendship should remain steadfast. This attitude is as toxic as the left who now talk shit on America just because the GOP is in control.

Canada's leader is certainly a limp wristed leftist wuss but on this issue there should be no daylight between us.
You would make my list for a call to arms. You understand loyalty! I would have your back.

Sorry ... (Saudi) Money Talks. ;)

Saudi Money Matters! ))

Forum List

Back