Saudi Arabia threatens Canada with a 9-11 style attack.

Canada is boring

People there are nice

but

Trudeau is scum :04:

He's thinking how to fix this situation...

2w1tr7l.jpg

Tell me again how social media is good for humanity...

That is just mind boggling. It was an official Saudi government tweet. And sadly the US stood by silent.

SA is our strongest ally and Canada is our enemy. Why would our GOP controlled government say anything?

I see no reason for the USA----whether "GOP" or "DONKEY"---to comment on shit thrown into cyberspace by Saudi Arabia other than to make that shit AVAILABLE

in the extra-ordinary world; all we really need is a Deylicate of the Middle East, and a few good Macedonians to secure our Eastern flank.

I love going to Canada, I always feel welcomed there. OK, maybe not that welcomed in Quebec. :D

However, they should not bite more than they can chew.

I say maybe it's time for Canada to learn their place in world politics and stop barking around without any muscle to back it up. They have been doing this for a long time now, while hiding behind the back of their big American brother. Therefore I agree with the State Department statement: "Both sides need to diplomatically resolve this together. We can’t do it for them.”

I love going to Canada, I always feel welcomed there. OK, maybe not that welcomed in Quebec. :D

However, they should not bite more than they can chew.

I say maybe it's time for Canada to learn their place in world politics and stop barking around without any muscle to back it up. They have been doing this for a long time now, while hiding behind the back of their big American brother. Therefore I agree with the State Department statement: "Both sides need to diplomatically resolve this together. We can’t do it for them.”

"CANADA" did not say it------a jerkess did

Another one of our 'Close Friends.' Most Americans are completely oblivious to the fact that most of the 9/11 Terrorists were Saudis. So why is Saudi Arabia considered a 'Close Friend?' Answer is, it's got alotta oil.

We need to start listening to George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. No entangling alliances. We should be appalled and ashamed of our Government's close ties with an evil nation like Saudi Arabia.

Women in a Deylicate of the Middle East, may special plead a case where Men must wear male burkas and let women run around nude; since Men must be masters of their emotions more than women.

And,

Persons of Morals, are civil.

Women of a Deylicate of the Middle East,

What would be the best, day for a holy day for women?

a dey should ensure not Only temporal perspective but Also, spiritual perspective.

Another one of our 'Close Friends.' Most Americans are completely oblivious to the fact that most of the 9/11 Terrorists were Saudis. So why is Saudi Arabia considered a 'Close Friend?' Answer is, it's got alotta oil.

We need to start listening to George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. No entangling alliances. We should be appalled and ashamed of our Government's close ties with an evil nation like Saudi Arabia.

^^^^^isolationist BS------200 years ago----our natural defense was the Atlantic and Pacific oceans---------(that was before the telephone was invented)

Canada still has a token force standing with Americans on the DMZ in N. Korea. They also spent over a decade supporting the USA with troops and funding in Afghanistan. 165 Canadians gave their lives supporting America in that particular war.

Just when Saudi Arabia was making some improvements!
True but also WHY did the US State Department not condemn this in the STRONGEST of terms...

I'm not sure why we need to condemn SA over the video as we could be reading to much into it. It could very well be implying not a 9/11 attack but SA is bringing back over 15,000 of students studying in Canada along with canceling all flights to and from Canada.

Trudeau has no problem with promoting Muslim Brotherhood Islamism including Sharia in his own country. There is no need for the US to get involved in Trudeau's virtue signaling. If Justin wants to play the tough guy let him deal with the consequences.

We have the Expense of Government, nobody takes the right wing seriously about the moral courage to only have recourse to Ten simple Commandments from a God.

Any lord Temporal (and spiritual), should know that.

Canada still has a token force standing with Americans on the DMZ in N. Korea. They also spent over a decade supporting the USA with troops and funding in Afghanistan. 165 Canadians gave their lives supporting America in that particular war.

we is still friends------but Trudeau needs a prefrontal leukotomy

Forum List

Back