Saudi Arabia's Minister of State: It's Biden's Fault US Gas Prices Are High, Because President Hasn't Increased Domestic Oil Production

He's not my boy, and your inability to notice when the govt. controls the oil market only proves your novice status.
Yes he is your boy you worthless no education troll. Novice? Hardly moron. Go cry to OPEC and the Saudis some more and get another kick in your crotch.

I know if Biden went back to Trump's energy policies, the gas prices would plummet.

And oil production would collapse.

Do you want to nationalize US oil? If you do the government could control oil production ... You'd have cheap gasoline whether they made a profit or not.

It would be a disaster.

No he didn't. Not even close. He just said shit like that and you bought it. You need to quit thinking that America can have oil production independent from the open market. Most oil in the world is traded on the NYMEX. This means US oil and gasoline ends up all over the world. Breaking with this arrangement where oil has to be traded in US dollars would not go well for us at all.
We produce more with easier access, then price than become competitive.

No he didn't. Not even close. He just said shit like that and you bought it. You need to quit thinking that America can have oil production independent from the open market. Most oil in the world is traded on the NYMEX. This means US oil and gasoline ends up all over the world. Breaking with this arrangement where oil has to be traded in US dollars would not go well for us at all.
We only know we lived better. We lived better. Then the globalists unleashed the slavery agendas with Covid, the riots and abusing the voting system.

Do you want to nationalize US oil? If you do the government could control oil production ... You'd have cheap gasoline whether they made a profit or not.

It would be a disaster.
You fools are going to destroy Western civilization with your false science agendas based on hatred towards one race.

OPEC adjusts their production to counter any increase in US production to keep the price right where they want it. Any idiot knows that by now.
I know. And when they cut production, Texas gets a huge boost in market share.

So, no complaints here.

Pay your $6.00 a gallon and SUCK THAT TEXAS DICK BITCH!!!!

Will telling the Republicans to go fuck themselves fix it?
I'm pretty sure the American people are going to "fix it" for Dems in just a few weeks when they REJECT Dems and their stupid shit policies.

What race is that?
The honkies. And the males in particular. And those males who may have some religious faith. The honkies must die. Now go watch the SLS launch when they do cost us the Village prices.

I'm pretty sure the American people are going to "fix it" for Dems in just a few weeks when they REJECT Dems and their stupid shit policies.

Really? You think US domestic oil producers will keep pumping if the ppb is $60?

It would be a disaster.
If we put our oil into the market opec wouldn't be able to control the price or the amount of oil in the market. Biden has been a screw up his entire life and now everybody has to feel the pain.

If we put our oil into the market opec wouldn't be able to control the price or the amount of oil in the market. Biden has been a screw up his entire life and now everybody has to feel the pain.

OPEC has always been cheaper than US oil. What are you talking about? The US isn't a member of OPEC.

Forum List

Back