Saudi Arabia's Minister of State: It's Biden's Fault US Gas Prices Are High, Because President Hasn't Increased Domestic Oil Production

OPEC adjusts their production to counter any increase in US production to keep the price right where they want it. Any idiot knows that by now.
The American public benefits when the US produces more.

Any idiot should know that too

Covid...lack of demand. Idiot

I can't believe he asked that question. The ppb went negative in 2020. In 2019 the US was importing 7 -9 million barrels a day.

The American public benefits when the US produces more.

Any idiot should know that too
If the American public benefits from the multinational oil business in any way it is an unintended consequence.

Covid...lack of demand. Idiot
Nah!
In that case, food went up.

Trump bullied them into lowering prices by calling them out as pigs.
The moment Biden became President, the price of oil went up even though COVID was very much the crisis.

If the American public benefits from the multinational oil business in any way it is an unintended consequence.
i will leave moral judgements of oil companies to leftwing all-knowing swami’s

Producing more oil in America is good for American workers and our balance of payments

Nah!

The moment Biden became President, the price of oil went up even though COVID was very much the crisis.
What happens to demand when the entire country shuts down moron?

NO ONE was driving

Christ what an idiot

Nah!

In November of 2020 Trump bragged he'd cut production by 9 million bpd.

i will leave moral judgements of oil companies to leftwing all-knowing swami’s

Producing more oil in America is good for American workers and our balance of payments

Moral judgments. It's a business, jackass.

OPEC always undercuts any increase in our domestic production to make it less profitable.

Nope. OPEC production costs have been lower than ours for 80 years.. long before there was an OPEC. Their oil has been cheaper than US oil since 1948.

Moral judgments. It's a business, jackass.
If you say so

I dont see any non-profit liberal organizations producing the oil that America needs

All you folks are good for is name-calling

Nope. OPEC production costs have been lower than ours for 80 years.. long before there was an OPEC. Their oil has been cheaper than US oil since 1948.
OPEC oil has always cost exactly what they want it to cost. It's the reason they formed in the first place. They have been using their vast market leverage against the west since the oil embargo back in the seventies.

Forum List

Back