Saudi Arabia's Minister of State: It's Biden's Fault US Gas Prices Are High, Because President Hasn't Increased Domestic Oil Production

But when the supply here is so robust, OPEC loses leverage, which is exactly what happened under trump. Which is exactly what was reversed by the democrat cabal the moment Biden officially hijacked the office.

Damn. Where's your brain? In 2019 the US imported 7-9 million barrels a day. In 2020 oil collapsed to $30 a barrel.. and then went negative.

OPEC also cut production in April 2020 rather than waiting until November of 2020 when Trump cut 9 million bpd.

But when the supply here is so robust, OPEC loses leverage, which is exactly what happened under trump. Which is exactly what was reversed by the democrat cabal the moment Biden officially hijacked the office.
Another opportunity missed to actually learn why oil costs what it does for the sake of blaming the president.

You claim to live in NYC

NY was closed down idiot. If you were one of the few people who were still working outside their homes… you know that the streets were empty.

That means no demand
You started with NYC and then posted NY.
NYC is more than Manhattan.

Besides, I drive every day and the price of gas didn't go up until Biden became President.

You're telling me that the world-wide oil industry is controlled from the White House and for some reason Biden wants to be unpopular.
The cabal wants to control the populace. This is done through economic manipulation. Energy is the driving factor. The two most recent democrat admins have stifled domestic supply intentionally with AGW as the excuse. The result has been a bad economy creating dependency. With media in the pocket off the dems, the message is skewed and people are fooled.
I would not be surprised if Biden is told to relax extraction restrictions, resulting in lowering prices and fooling the fools into believing dems have made things better just to enhance odds in the midterms.

The cabal wants to control the populace. This is done through economic manipulation. Energy is the driving factor. The two most recent democrat admins have stifled domestic supply intentionally with AGW as the excuse. The result has been a bad economy creating dependency. With media in the pocket off the dems, the message is skewed and people are fooled.
I would not be surprised if Biden is told to relax extraction restrictions, resulting in lowering prices and fooling the fools into believing dems have made things better just to enhance odds in the midterms.
Domestic oil production is usually at or near what demand calls for no matter who is president.

Domestic oil production is usually at or near what demand calls for no matter who is president.
Cart before the horse.
Supply impacts demand. They work mutually with each dynamic influencing the other. You increase supply and demand can afford to increase. You stifle supply and demand responds accordingly.
Except the problem is, with energy, the demand stays high because the entire economy is reliant!

Cart before the horse.
Supply impacts demand. They work mutually with each dynamic influencing the other. You increase supply and demand can afford to increase. You stifle supply and demand responds accordingly.
Except the problem is, with energy, the demand stays high because the entire economy is reliant!
Throughout this entire thread I have tried to stress two things. All oil is sold on the open market and that OPEC uses their market share to undercut US domestic production. We do not get to boost domestic supply with increased production. It gets sold to whatever country buys it. Trying to change this dynamic where we are powerless over the domestic supply of oil would mean the end of the petro-dollar. That would be an economic disaster of biblical proportions.

You started with NYC and then posted NY.
NYC is more than Manhattan.

Besides, I drive every day and the price of gas didn't go up until Biden became President.
You lying weasel

You know ALL the roads in NY AND NYC were empty for months after covid started

Oh and the price of gas started going up in APRIL of 2020 retard

Last edited:
You lying weasel

You know ALL the roads in NY AND NYC were empty for months after covid started

Oh and the price of gas started going up in APRIL of 2020 retard

When a gas station can't sell gas, it lowers the price.
The price of gas was about $1.70 when Biden took office and then it took off.

False. Just posted a link showing that you are full of it
I live in Nassau County and don't care about rolled up numbers.
Gas is $3.35 today in Nassau County and over $6.00 in California.
Feel stupid yet?

It's too late for that....They're going to get their asses handed to them in a few weeks, and they know it.

Throughout this entire thread I have tried to stress two things. All oil is sold on the open market and that OPEC uses their market share to undercut US domestic production. We do not get to boost domestic supply with increased production. It gets sold to whatever country buys it. Trying to change this dynamic where we are powerless over the domestic supply of oil would mean the end of the petro-dollar. That would be an economic disaster of biblical proportions.
The market is global and the more or less we add to that factor the more impact it has on price. It’s really that simple. Two consecutive democrat admins have intentionally stifled our contribution.

Spoken like a true man with common sense. The Saudi's and Opec+ have given the Usurper the finger on the international stage. The Minister is basically saying if Biden had left Trump's domestic Oil and Gas policies in place instead of knee jerk reversing them by executive order on inauguration day, we'd be enjoying cheap gas by the gallon today and our strategic oil reserves would have not had to have been opened. Again, common sense!

The Usurper? You call the legally elected President of the United States, the man who garnered more votes than any President in US history the 'Usurper". I guess you must call Trump the Manchurian Destroyer, because that's what he was.

The Saudi's are openly and deliberately trying to influence the mid-Terms by using lies, progaganda, and the worldwide price of oil to help bring down the government.

Why are YOU trying to help them MAGA LYING MAN?????

Forum List

Back